Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside (51256 Views)

CAC Pastor Confessed His Actions With Teenager After Several Beating / Young Lady Killed And Dumped By Roadside In Anambra State (Graphic) / 29-year-old Lady Arrested With Teenager For Armed Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by arinze198(m): 6:16am On Dec 24, 2018
A 40-year old man, one Mukaila Aliu, has landed in trouble in Lagos after he was caught having sex with a 16-year old girl by the road side at night.

The incident happened at Mafoluku Road in Oshodi area of Lagos where they reside.

What would have led Aliu to engage the victim in sex by the road side could not be ascertained but the police alleged that on 10th December, 2018, at about 8pm, Aliu allegedly lured the victim by the dark side of the road and penetrated her from the back.

However, while he was still in the act, the neighbours caught them, forced him to disengage from her and he was handed over to the police in the area.

The matter was transferred to the Gender Section of the State Command where he was interrogated and Aliu reportedly confessed.

He was later charged before the Ogba Magistrates Court for defilement because of the age of the victim.
The prosecutor, Inspector Benson Emerhi, told the court that it was a case of defilement and would need to seek the advice of DPP.

Thus, the Presiding Magistrate, Mrs. O. Sule-Amzat, did not take his plea and ordered the man to be remanded in prison custody without the option of bail.

Full story: http://pmexpressng.com/man-40-caught-sex-teenager-roadside/

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:17am On Dec 24, 2018
Double wahala for deadii body.........
He should first be castrated, before being thrown to jail!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Ahmed0336(m): 6:59am On Dec 24, 2018
This sounds terrible.

Was she raped sabi na Ashe?

Half baked journalism undecided

83 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
They should just release that man coz he is taking leaf from buhari who raped Aisha at the age of 8....what a paedophile of a man......

59 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by felixmuyiwa: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
God have mercy
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by tgmservice: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
AFONJA GOT TALENT

15 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by koolcat: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
When a man talks dirty to a woman, it's sexual harassment. When a woman talks dirty to a man, it's 1/2k a minute.

Those waiting for the guy to be jailed will be dissapointed as the sexual intercourse wasn't a rape case rather a consensual agreement between the little pervert and the sex driven AFONJA.

32 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by dokyOloye: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm.
Tricky.
The girl is obviously previously sexually active and the sex was obviously consensual.
The trick now could be her age.
I'd say,free Mukaila joor.
Could have been d girl that was begging for it grin grin

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by ify2016: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Very bad
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Kimy97(f): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Na them

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by AngelicBeing: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
According to Mosaic laws, I hereby sentence the useless criminal to 50 million lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper and 8years in prison with hard labor sad

8 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Ahmed0336:
This sounds terrible.

You'd soon be in trouble my guy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Sultty(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
undecided

3 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by maxiuc(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by stefanweeks: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa o

Conji na bastard
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
when ur dick is bigger than ur brain..... that's what happens. I rest my case.

2 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Mankosi: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Na rape?

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by exco90(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
no be all those oshodi useless girls?.. they had better free the man..

16 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Buharimustgo: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Ok
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by stevenson007: 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
ff
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by ednut1(m): 9:04am On Dec 24, 2018
Edana sun wey rey na
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by SarkinYarki: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
looks like hebpaid her for sex

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
...lack of money poverty makes dem have sex wt under age girls ,their sistas n dia mothers.
Wen konji holds af...a muslim him luk him pocket na N20 there am:-

MUKAILA: sista me u i lyk u so much
SISTER KAFAYAT: hmmm ,tanks
MUKAILA: pls i say i love u ejooor me sista mi aaah
KAFAYAT: kilode mukaila ,hw i dey do u nw abi ori ope.
MUKAILA: make i put am kosoko nw ah ,sista me .
KAFAYAT: do fast i don pull my wrapper come follow frm back do, b4 daddy go come back
MUKAILA : sista mi allah bless u.
Tank ALLAH 4 giving we yorubas tinubu frm heaven

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Oyindidi(f): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa o, animals sef no dey behave like some humans
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
This OP sef.... say "engage her from the back"...lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Cumtroller: 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Mukaila Aliu

I just knew it will be one of the descendants of Oduduwa at it again.

Afonja’s on the beat, these breed of humans are something else, even worse than dogs, very rabid and randy things

17 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by AmuRubber(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
What's the culprit's name, please? I need it for an important research. Thank you.

10 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Tallesty1(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Forced him to disengage? Nah so the thing sweet him reach?
Ahmed0336:
This sounds terrible.

. Dude, the girl is still below the age of consent, so yes it is rape whether she consented or not.

It's called statutory rape

3 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Samsimple(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2018
Right to privacy
Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by kolafolabi(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
I am very sure the 16yrs old minor is not a virgin.. Useless girl and man

8 Likes

Re: Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside by Radiant1020(f): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2018
Why are some men like these?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Robbed And Raped For Eight Hours In Front Of Her Father In Kenya (photo) / 2 Brothers Cry After Being Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Armed Robbery / Theft In OAU: Two thieves from Benin caught in OAU (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.