Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Good or bad? - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Good or bad? (5750 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Good or bad? by mycutiepie(f): 11:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
Nigerianssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!! When are we gonna change and be truthful? do you guys want to tell me no other person in this forum isn't involved in the act? The people with the most devilish acts come on here snd codemn people while they are doing same things they are condemning people for.

Secondly, I don't blame this poster and you shouldn't because if the economy of nigeria is good, he and others wouldn't be into yahoo. Instead they would have gone to school and find a better paying jobs. And most of these yahoo boys are educated guys, graduate that their parents had suffered and gone to bed without food just for them to send their kids to school because they know that when their kids graduate, their kids will take care of them in return BUT it has not like that. The poor parents hearts are crying to reap what they had sow.

I know most of you will condemn me but its reality, am not gonna do yahoo as i am now and i don't pray to but hey, if situation warrant me, i never can tell but I pray God will not burden me to that extent.

But to you guys doing it, STOP it as you make use of the money you've made wisely and take care of what you have to take care and help the less privileges too. PEACE.
Re: Good or bad? by mycutiepie(f): 11:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
Thanks for allowing this thread. you are a WISE man. Don't mind the people that wants you to ban or delete this post. We should encourage openness in this forum. Keep up the good work. I hope to see you pretty soon.
Re: Good or bad? by spoilt(f): 11:16pm On Apr 18, 2007
its quite unfortunate that we have igbo people working their butts off in market places and everywhere else everyday and dishonest people like you make people (both local and international) lump them into one big ball of black clay and give them a bad name. shame on you. angry
Re: Good or bad? by igbonla(m): 1:15am On Apr 19, 2007
Re: Good or bad? by jesusfreak(f): 11:10am On Apr 19, 2007
its so sad that at this time and age when evryone is crying for a change, someone still has the guts to send a post like this

WRONG IS WRONG, NO MATTER HOW U PAINT IT, IT CAN NEVER BE RIGHT! embarassed
Re: Good or bad? by sweetchick(f): 3:05pm On Apr 19, 2007
Bocamadias or whatever you call yourself,
Must you come on the this thread and flaunt the fact that you are a hardened criminal? You commit crme and you are so proud of it. Have you no conscience? People like you are the ones who give Nigeria a bad name and make things difficult for Nigerians abroad. Seun, please, is there no way of tracing this criminal and sending him to where he rightfully belongs - Kirikiri? How can anyone support this guy? There are armed robbers on the streets because of lack of employment. Does that make it right? For all those who feel that what he is doing is okay , I hoped you get duped by him one day as you so richly deserve.
Re: Good or bad? by sweetchick(f): 3:48pm On Apr 19, 2007
Bocamadias or whatever you call yourself,
Must you come on the this thread and flaunt the fact that you are a hardened criminal? You commit crme and you are so proud of it. Have you no conscience? People like you are the ones who give Nigeria a bad name and make things difficult for Nigerians abroad. Seun, please, is there no way of tracing this criminal and sending him to where he rightfully belongs - Kirikiri? How can anyone support this guy? There are armed robbers on the streets because of lack of employment. Does that make it right? For all those who feel that what he is doing is okay , I hoped you get duped by him one day as you so richly deserve.
Re: Good or bad? by ogechi84(f): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2007
this guy is a yoruba man.
Re: Good or bad? by ronnieslimz(f): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2007
ogechi84:

this guy is a yoruba man.
what made u thing so?
Re: Good or bad? by jaybaby(f): 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
Youruba or Not--- If U r Greedy-- U Ll Pay 4 It!

How Come--U keep sending things 2smbdy u'v not met or seen on CAM?

Diddy U R Right! Man Must Chop As Far as they dnt go using pple 4 rituals!

They Have told 'em not 2 send such huge sum of Money again.

Meslf wan Join YAHOO-YAHOO grin grin grin grin
Re: Good or bad? by ronnieslimz(f): 6:15pm On Apr 19, 2007
jaybaby:

Meslf wan Join YAHOO-YAHOO grin grin grin grin
so, what yu waiting for grin grin
Re: Good or bad? by chiogo(f): 11:29pm On Apr 19, 2007
what d hell is this? Really, it's people like whoever posted this topic that give nigeria a bad name, especially for those of us abroad. I know am only in highschool but just the other day in class, a classmate told me that most frauds come from nigeria. He was only jokin' but i got mad. i was like "how do u know?" and he was like "i saw it on TV". I just told him to shut up but deep down i know he's right. Now, this idiot confirmed it.what a loser! u'd continue doin' yahoo yahoo. Anywayz, that's ur problem. When people don't make anythin' out of their lives, they blame slavery and white men,lmao. My man, slavery has long ended, so stop talkin' trash and do somethin' decent with ur life.
Re: Good or bad? by tglaz(m): 5:43am On Apr 20, 2007
i admire your courage,but still,there remains no moral justification for such an act of yours. angry
Re: Good or bad? by smile4kenn(m): 7:13am On Apr 20, 2007
Guy a bum onye ibo. The fault is not on yahoo yahoo boys but it is the nation's economy. Back inmy days in Nigeria, i have friends who are yahoo boys, and i found out that they are educated youths. They have sense of research and thinks very fast in a high standard. If EfCC keep throwing yahoo boys into jail, then they are throwing the future of Nigeria into jail too. These youths need to be refurbished and re oriented to covert the sense of reasoning into a positive way and not yahoo yahoo. In japan where unemployment can hardly be found, so youths here make use of their senses and try to make electronics right in their room. most of the electronics you see in Nigeria are illegel electronics youths between 15 to 25 years do right in their room because they have the ability. when the authority gets this youths, they don't crucify them but use them at the electronics company. According to a source online, Nigeria's second major source of income is corruption so the yahoo boys are taking their part too.
Re: Good or bad? by pannyman(m): 8:28am On Apr 20, 2007
Guys, I am not Ibo but i know that not all Ibo guys are inordinately greedy for money. There

is this Ibo guy in my office whose bank account was inadvertently credited by more than half a

million naira who promptly reported the error. I know a lot of non-Ibo guys who would have

quickly withdrawn the cash.
Re: Good or bad? by Teekay4: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2007
bocamadias,u have just let igbo people down.nna better work dey o,if u continue like this ur luck will surely run out oneday then what happens?u better use that smart brain of ur's to make money that won't have u looking over ur shoulder,i mean wat's the point of making money u're not free to spend,and don't 4get it's not possible 4 u to be successful wit money u swindled out of an innocent person because it's their sweat.wise up boy b4 it's too late smiley
Re: Good or bad? by funkelola(f): 4:48pm On Apr 20, 2007
Though am a yoruba and am proud to be.
The most hardworking tribe is the IGBOS[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
yet the most dubious tribe is still the IGBOS.Am not surprise the guy is proud
of his dubious act.
Lets advice the Igbos,dem too desperate for money.An igbo man can do anything
to get money
Re: Good or bad? by jagalo(m): 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2007
bocamadias! r u a bucania? cool grin cheesy i do like to know. 4get these pple dat r attacking u my man. U c, white pple tot us what we r doing. Education and yahoo yahoo. They gave us education with right hand and they r doing us yahoo yahoo with the left hand. And now they have realised that we no what they r doing, they started saying we are corrupt. Abeg which pple corrupt pass white pple. The white pple don't defraud their pple; they defraud us Africans and take what belong to us. Our leaders copied it, instead of defruading the white pple, they turn back and started defrauding their pple 'cos they got no brains. But now, the yahoo yahoo guyz, the guyz with the correct brains have emerged to do the correct thing the white pple did to us, defrauding the damn white pple. We don't need to appear good to this white pple 'cos they are not good themselves. eg they instigate war to sell their damn weapons so that we can kill ourselves. Is this not fraud of the highest order.
Abeg, make una leave yahoo yahpp guyz alone, they are putting in practise what they have learnt.
4 d igbo thing (tribe), it is part of teh gameplan.
Re: Good or bad? by jagalo(m): 6:27pm On Apr 21, 2007
B4 it was slavery, den came colonisation, den neocolonisation, den american police'tisation' (world police); all this 4 d sake of answering good name.
Naija! naa waa 4 una oooooo!!! make una learn una lesson. Which country get good name sef? y should we be after good name where as pple dat want good name don't even have one.
make una tell meoooooooo! which country get good name sef and i go tel una wetin their pple de do wey pass yahoo yahoo.

[i][/i] i didn't give them hell, i told them the truth and they think it is hell.
witson churchill.
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 6:44pm On Apr 21, 2007
THE GUY IS A COMPOUND ILLITERATE.

I DONT THINK HE HAS SEEN THE FOUR WALLS ,

OF UNIVERSITY.

CHECK HIS BAD ENGLISH. ABEG MY BROTHER THIS YOUR ENGLISH AND GRAMMER .

WEY YOU DEY VOMIT , NA HEM BE THE KIND OF ENGLISH WEY YOU DEY TAKE STAGE YOUR MAGA THEM, ?///////

COMPLETE IDIOT , NSHI MAN LIKE YOU.
Re: Good or bad? by awoof(m): 4:39am On Apr 22, 2007
yahoo yahoo is not restricted to the igbo race, but the problem with the igbo is any thing either good or bad that any other tribe particularly yoruba is doing so far it brings money the Ibo will come in and over do it, simple but sha that thing is adding to our bad image, stop it please.
Re: Good or bad? by bocamadias: 11:18am On Apr 23, 2007
stellose:

THE GUY IS A COMPOUND ILLITERATE.

I DONT THINK HE HAS SEEN THE FOUR WALLS ,

OF UNIVERSITY.

CHECK HIS BAD ENGLISH. ABEG MY BROTHER THIS YOUR ENGLISH AND GRAMMER .

WEY YOU DEY VOMIT , NA HEM BE THE KIND OF ENGLISH WEY YOU DEY TAKE STAGE YOUR MAGA THEM, ?///////

COMPLETE IDIOT , NSHI MAN LIKE YOU.
@ Stelarose or whatever
Dont be Hitting on me Bit, ch!
You wanna get Laid or sumtin?

Emancipate your self from metal slavery None but ourselves can free our Minds

Everybody here done dey attack me
Everbody here done dey claim say them holy pass
How many of YOU (yes You) can come out openly (like I did) even though its on the net and pour it out (yes your dirty linen)
We have Killers here
We haev Fornicators here
We have Bi.tches here
We have ppl that commit all kind of , Here Like me
Why you calling me black since youz a dirty old a, ss kettle?

(Playing 2face) As you see me soooo i no send you ooooo
Whats prolly hitting some of yall is the fact that I am making Money
MONEY!!!
These magas (want) to cart(ed) away "Monies" meant for "YOU" and "ME"

E
N
V
Y

Good Name of the Country ko, Good name of the Country Ni
Like your Kinsman Obasanjo and co are doing (huh)
Election?ni? Selection abi?

And to all the PROFESSORS of English in the House
If you dont like my Grammar, Thats your Problem, It doest take a cent outta my Bank
Tell that to the brids or at least your Govts, ok
Mayn F, UK OFF
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 11:48am On Apr 23, 2007
YOU ARE A COMPLETE IDIOT, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL STELLOSE
SOMETHING THAT IS BEEN WRITTEN BOLDLY FOR YOU TO JUST RE- WRITE

ANU OHIA
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 11:56am On Apr 23, 2007
PLEASE GO BACK TO PRIMARY SCHOOL AND START FROM THE SCRATCH.

I CANT STOOP SO LONG FOR COMPOUND ILITERATE LIKE YOU.

SPITING AT YOU, DUMD ASS
Re: Good or bad? by moondust(m): 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2007
wealth gotten thru deceit in the end is like gravel in the mouth, ever heard of dat? Heh, Nna?
Re: Good or bad? by AdaezeUS(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2007
Bocamadias it's everyone dream to become rich, but that is not what God has for us. He has called us into wealth, he has declared that the wealth of the wicked is layed up for the just. Just remember that God can and is willing to supply all of your needs according to his riches and glory, but you must first seek the kingdom of God and his righteousness before all these things can be added. Let me leave you with this, people can not be delivered, healed, or set free from bondage until they confess it. For the truth shall make your free. For you to spill all, means you are crying out for an escape, you may not admit it but psychology will prove me right. You have time to repent, I would hate to see my brother/sister end up in hell with Satan. I know some Americans are greedy and deserve it, but you are not the ultimate Judge, God is. I'm American, African-American and would hate to know that maybe someone from my blood line is so evil. You can have all that you desire and sleep at night feeling good about who you are, you can Boast in the Lord because you have wealth. It feels good to be honest, it feels good to build a home, it feels good to lend money and not borrow, but you have to do away with lies, deceit, evil, and greed. How do you feel? Can you honestly say that Yahooing makes you feel good about who you are. Can you express yourself and feel confident that you won't be misjudge? I didn't think so!!! I'm not judging you, I have a heart for Nigerians, I love one but can't be with him because of the bad image in America. You are causing my heart to bleed because I can't be with the man I love,. I can't love him, because I'm afraid he maybe you, or he may abuse me and I will never know how happy we COULD have been.

Money is not EVERYTHING, but LOVE is!!!!!!!!!! Help me to help you. Please die off to your flesh and begin to walk in the Spirit smiley

P.S. There is no other men in the World like Africans, they are strong and courageous men, live up to it. Be true to who you are!!! Be encourage, Jesus died just for you cry
Re: Good or bad? by ijogbon(m): 12:43am On Apr 24, 2007
'the sins of the father will be taken out on the son and the sons' sons up to the fourth generation, '

In Nigeria as also in the US, Europe etc.

Hope sumof you are counting, what generation are we anyway SINCE SLAVE TRADE? Yeah them sinz,

, and in Nigeria, damn! our faderz still be sinning, God help us.

NB.
Really, really really, I know itz hard but either you stop criticizing people for bad english or you get yourz right when you do,

Peez.
Re: Good or bad? by babadee(m): 1:58am On Apr 24, 2007
What can i say? unto many, the ravages of the few. for the few, the luxury of the many.
ps: quote directed at the intellectuals!
Re: Good or bad? by AdaezeUS(f): 3:23pm On Apr 24, 2007
ijogbon you are correct about God visiting the iniquities of sinners for the fourth generations. But remember God said he has mercy on the many who loves him in the next verse. Amen. Thank God for the blood of Jesus.
Re: Good or bad? by balash(m): 3:39pm On Apr 24, 2007
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm guyz u all are all stupid this guy said his mind period am nut a yahoo guy but his saying the right thing 4 real haba tell them to take care of us in dis country and yahoo guyz will stop i cant i b taking okada when my mate is driving hummer jeep am i nut human habaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa tthink like a maturedddd peeps 4 onceeeeeeeeeee
Re: Good or bad? by jaybaby(f): 8:00pm On Apr 24, 2007
Balash my Man! Sup tongue tongue

I don talk am say make 'em leave d Correct Guy alone!

Me self wan drive Rav 4 cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Good or bad? by stellose(f): 8:13pm On Apr 24, 2007
walk the street then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Motorcyclists Accuse Police Of Harassment, Extortion, Theft / See Lavish Anambra Big Boy Who Is An Armed Robber / Don't Spread Lies About The Police - IGP Delear War On Fake News & Cyberbullying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.