Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? (383 Views)

Quickteller Agents Please Come In / What Are The Things That Can Lead Estate Agents To Success? / Bet9ja Agents Shop For Sell Or Buy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by semochendo1(m): 7:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Pocketmonie network went bad with the introduction of their new black device recently.

I want us to form a group where we can be updating ourselves to know when the network has improved..

chat me up on WhatsApp so I can add you to the group if you are a PM agent.

Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by TakeMeTop: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Could you please elucidate more on the black device , what's its functions please
Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by semochendo1(m): 12:00pm On Dec 24, 2018
TakeMeTop:
Could you please elucidate more on the black device , what's its functions please

Oh, you are obviously not in the movie, agents will know what I'm talking about.

the device is the mpos we use to withdrawals.
Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by TakeMeTop: 12:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
I want to register my younger brother in the pocketmoni agency business , I have read those stuffs on their site, but the issue is the mpos.

Is it the same with the black device ,

Someone told me they no longer give out mpos.

Thing is I am willing to pay the 20k for the mpos, but the problem is that 1 million naira transaction volume which I don't think I can fulfill.

Is there anyway you can help, I am willing to pay for your guidance as to how to get the mpos asap.

How much will it cost me for you to show me how?

I need to give my brother something to do.

Thanks for understanding
Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by semochendo1(m): 10:51am On Dec 25, 2018
TakeMeTop:
I want to register my younger brother in the pocketmoni agency business , I have read those stuffs on their site, but the issue is the mpos.

Thing is I am willing to pay the 20k for the mpos, but the problem is that 1 million naira transaction volume which I don't think I can fulfill.

Is there anyway you can help, I am willing to pay for your guidance as to how to get the mpos asap.

Thanks for understanding

chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by semochendo1(m): 10:52am On Dec 25, 2018
TakeMeTop:

Thanks for understanding

chat me up on WhatsApp 07065308183
Re: Where Are The Pocketmonie Agents? by TakeMeTop: 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok

(1) (Reply)

We Supply Shea Butter, Black Soap,hibiscus, Ginger / BREAKING: Teleology Pulls Out Of 9mobile Deal / What Business Can You Do With 5 Million Naira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.