Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,835 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) (23624 Views)

Akemokue Lukman Funny Resignation Letter From An APC Ward Chairman In Edo / Boniface Okoloho Is Dead! Benue APC Chairman Assassinated / Four APC Leaders Assassinated In Rivers State. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by itzprezy(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
My advice for all APC supporters in River state..during election hide your face and vote ...don't go around shouting APC. The way port Harcourt people hate buhari and APC ehn.dem no even hate Satan like that
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nancy2018(f): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
Apc is a cult
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:11am On Dec 24, 2018
All hail the king of bad news

Rivers, I raise prick for una
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by michoim(m): 9:12am On Dec 24, 2018
Wike should be hold responsible for this.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Godblesspmb: 9:13am On Dec 24, 2018
God ll punish wike and his generation.the blood of this young man will report him to God in heaven the way Abel's blood reported Cain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ogaga87(m): 9:14am On Dec 24, 2018
Armed robber come to your house

they nor take MONI, they nor rape your wife

Went straight down to your exile KPOOOZAAAA!

6ft down you down

Which armed robber nor like MONI

Which armed robber nor like JOLLY

That na political armed robber be that
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
Jayslicky:
How is this related with PDP, APC has started their cheap propangandas for the election.
am sure you would have said otherwise if it was a pdp man that was killed
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by naunasabi: 9:15am On Dec 24, 2018
PurplePatch:
Na bike them want take rush am to hospital?

Politics remains a very dirty game. Just a reminder.

It shows Nigeria is not working. It will not take any serious government more than three years to fix our health system.

How much will it take to have functional emergency health system? Since he is a politician I am certain he has embezzled funds made for public utilities.

If his likes have done what they were elated to do he would still be alive as we speak. For one there would have be response from emergency services and he would have received treatment that might have saved his life.

Better still the guys that assassinated him might have been better employed and wouldn't want to risk that just for peaniut to go kill someone.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by femtex007(m): 9:16am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:
I don't know why I love Wike so much. This man makes me so proud. If 2/5 of Igbo governors we have are like Wike... The greater South would have been a London by now! Look at the last election of 2015! Only Wike got over a million votes for Jonathan! Governor talk and do... If you do anyhow, you see anyhow! One vote for APC, one bullet for you.

This man is just like me. Match force with force... Match hate with hate! Never love those that hate you. How I wish most Igbos will be like this man... Just ignore whatever nonsense they are doing to Peter Obi now and wait for Osibanjo, Fashola or another Western cretin they will present in 2023!

You are nothing but a sadist. Y will u say dis kind of thing?? Don't forget u are a human and u hv families.

3 Likes

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frankmoney(m): 9:17am On Dec 24, 2018
itzprezy:
My advice for all APC supporters in River state..during election hide your face and vote ...don't go around shouting APC. The way port Harcourt people hate buhari and APC ehn.dem no even hate Satan like that
and yet 3 senators from Rivers State are in APC , and yet they won the last by election ... Most of those people you dey talk about no get pvc , mind you am not supporting APC or pdp .... Just stating facts .

Vote sowore
Vote aac

4 Likes

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mekanus(m): 9:20am On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
The best way to win a woman's heart is to show her love excessively.
Women don't run away from where they are pampered
What has this got to do with this thread

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Mankosi: 9:24am On Dec 24, 2018
Politics....is a bad business. And the worst is that the so called big politicians of APC will not even remember him or his family.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:25am On Dec 24, 2018
Auladimeji1:
Wike,I can see your work angry
u have sense at all how is the beheading of a PDP ward chairman wike's fualt
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Jonadull: 9:25am On Dec 24, 2018
I thought Oyindidi said Rivers is peaceful?
Is this the definition of peaceful?
Peaceful my ass!

1 Like

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by olajizz01(m): 9:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Ameachi needs to step up his game by all mean, Else,this is what will be happening in that state till election day.

1 Like

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Alzirida(f): 9:33am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:
I don't know why I love Wike so much. This man makes me so proud. If 2/5 of Igbo governors we have are like Wike... The greater South would have been a London by now! Look at the last election of 2015! Only Wike got over a million votes for Jonathan! Governor talk and do... If you do anyhow, you see anyhow! One vote for APC, one bullet for you.

This man is just like me. Match force with force... Match hate with hate! Never love those that hate you. How I wish most Igbos will be like this man... Just ignore whatever nonsense they are doing to Peter Obi now and wait for Osibanjo, Fashola or another Western cretin they will present in 2023!

U are a psychopath

3 Likes

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by alen4smith(m): 9:34am On Dec 24, 2018
fran6co:
Dehm, my state is getting excessively unsafe.
Mr project habeg Is time to take drastic action against all this senseless and unwanted killings
the murderer should help?I don't get you
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by husbandsnatcha(f): 9:35am On Dec 24, 2018
I told dem afonjas n dia masters dat we dnt lyk apc n there wl call us igbos in south east , this is d 60th apc person killed in nigerdelta. Burn dia headquater down nwo onne

While igbo apc n pdp live in peace
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:36am On Dec 24, 2018
Olamsoh:
The best way to win a woman's heart is to show her love excessively.
Women don't run away from where they are pampered

You are on point my guy

Those men that practise this don't have issues in their marriage

But the uncared one will neglect this and keep having issues with their wife
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2018
zoba88:
APC Chairman, Ward 7, Onne, Eleme LGA has been assassinated.Hoodlums came to his house, took nothing, touched nothing, held everyone hostage and shot him dead.

Eleme is a stronghold of the APC where PDP has never won before. He died leaving behind his wife and children and didn't get to see Christmas.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/12/apc-chairman-assassination-by-hoodlums.html
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by moderatedguy: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2018
frankmoney:
and yet 3 senators from Rivers State are in APC , and yet they won the last by election ... Most of those people you dey talk about no get pvc , mind you am not supporting APC or pdp .... Just stating facts .

Vote sowore
Vote aac
All the Senators Decamped from PDP.That by election was rigged.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Ibegtodiffer: 9:39am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Sleep, wake and read what you have posted.

1 Like

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Pigsandidiots: 9:40am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Yanmiringo cocroach. Wha rubbish are you saying?
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 24, 2018
Rivers of blood.

Rivers is officially the cult capital of Nigeria, and a haven of criminals alike.

Thanks to politicians.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 9:43am On Dec 24, 2018
anonymuz:
River of blood. That state should be cleansed with operations lizard walk.

grin abi operation alligator pepe.

1 Like

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by CelyStar1212: 9:49am On Dec 24, 2018
elclassical:
We only have 2 problems in this country# politics and religion #God help us

You said nothing but the truth
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oblang(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2018
BillGoldberg:

Lol...this one that will run enter hole if he sees one small python...

2 Likes

Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 9:54am On Dec 24, 2018
olajizz01:
Ameachi needs to step up his game by all mean,
Else,this is what will be happening in that state till election day.
Dont worry,all will soon reply with triple hits.am sure ojukaye is on it.
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by Oyindidi(f): 9:54am On Dec 24, 2018
Jonathan:
I thought Oyindi.di said Rivers is peaceful?
Is this the definition of peaceful?
Peaceful my ass!
you said I should not mention you on nairaland a cyberspace not that you know me in person. I wonder why you mention upandan even when I ignored your mention earlier. Please don't mention me again. I beg you
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 9:55am On Dec 24, 2018
olajizz01:
Ameachi needs to step up his game by all mean,
Else,this is what will be happening in that state till election day.
Dont worry,apc will soon reply with triple hits.am sure ojukaye is on it
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by garfield1: 9:56am On Dec 24, 2018
moderatedguy:
All the Senators Decamped from PDP.That by election was rigged.
You mean by pdp
Re: APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) by ChiefAlex(m): 9:57am On Dec 24, 2018
husbandsnatcha:
I told dem afonjas n dia masters dat we dnt lyk apc n there wl call us igbos in south east , this is d 60th apc person killed in nigerdelta. Burn dia headquater down nwo onne

While igbo apc n pdp live in peace
You don start to dey chest beat this morning again. Seems you’re mad abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Farooq Kperogi: Aisha Buhari Would Be The First Victim Of Social Media Law / Orji Kalu: I Will Invite Military To Bomb Kidnappers In Abia / Helen Mbakwe: Meet The New Political Role Model In Anambra Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.