Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,141 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo (1852 Views)

Alhaji Afeez Imoleayo Charmed US-Based Friend, Took Over His Wife, Children / EFCC Arrests Banker For Stealing Customer's Money (Photo) / How Inspector Shot, Killed Complainant Over Money (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
More details have emerged about the young lady who vomited clean notes of N500 denomination on Sunday in Warri, Delta State after she was allegedly charmed by an internet fraudster known as 'Yahoo Boy'. 

According to UrhoboToday, the lady vomited money weeks after her underwear (pant) was stolen by unknown persons. 

Hundreds of people gathered around the scene of the incident, causing traffic on the major Effurun- Sapele road thereby disrupting the movement of residents who were going to their various churches. 

It took the timely intervention of armed policemen from Ugborikoko, Eburumede, Enerhen and ‘B Division’ police stations to bring sanity to the area after the victim was taken away in a police patrol vehicle to an unknown destination.

A family source ,Mark disclosed that the victim (a young lady) complained that her underwear was missing about two weeks ago.

According to her, “suddenly she started getting so restless in the early hours of Sunday morning, complaining of dizziness, body pains, and headache. Before long, she started feeling like throwing up and when we realized the vomiting was becoming inevitable, we brought a basin for her to use.

“But to our greatest surprise, it was Nigerian currency notes that was coming out from her mouth and after vomiting different denominations of N1000 and N500 notes for a while, the vomiting seized and that was the point a pastor resident in the same building came prayed for her.”

Confirming the incident, the Warri Area Commander, ACP Mohammed Shaba, stated that the victim had been taken to a nearby hospital for further observation and medical attention. He noted that he had to immediately dispatch his men to the scene when the report got to him to reduce the tension and panic the news had caused in town.

Watch the videos below.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/12/woman-vomits-naira-denominations-weeks-after-losing-her-under-wear.html

Credit; UrhoboToday

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by ChangeIsCostant: 8:19am On Dec 24, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by obi4eze(m): 8:27am On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by CreepyBlackpool: 8:30am On Dec 24, 2018
you'd have to be stupidly retar.ded to believe this sh!t

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by hisgrace090: 8:59am On Dec 24, 2018
Warri boys again?
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Sweetheart666(f): 10:28am On Dec 24, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
guy I saw it live and direct,d bf has been arrested.its not every rumor u debunk.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by CreepyBlackpool: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2018
Sweetheart666:
guy I saw it live and direct,d bf has been arrested.its not every rumor u debunk.
you saw it with your own two eyes?!

then surely you must have photo and video evidence.

I need to see the money coming out her mouth before I consider believing

2 Likes

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by delzbaba(m): 4:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
fake news
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Gossiplover: 4:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
this is real news. I read it on Vanguard and The Nation this morning. She was said to have lost her underwear before the incident.

lalasticlala come and see

delzbaba:
fake news

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by delzbaba(m): 4:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
Gossiplover:
this is real news. I read it on Vanguard and The Nation this morning. She was said to have lost her underwear before the incident.

lalasticlala come and see

anything alleged is not proven yet, soon they will start charging money to see the girl,na naija we dey
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Sweetheart666(f): 6:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:

you saw it with your own two eyes?!

then surely you must have photo and video evidence.

I need to see the money coming out her mouth before I consider believing
why not go to effurun sapele road to confirm instead of sitting comfortably in your sitting room, debunking every post and waiting for evidence.if u need d video,send me data to send it to u.

1 Like

Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by samuelchimmy(m): 9:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
She's dead self....
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Wadewaltz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 24, 2018
CreepyBlackpool:
Dis story happened right infront of my house,it is true,d girl in,question is a neighbour
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Ben101(m): 7:31am On Dec 28, 2018
This story is confirm true story that happen live in Effurun local Government near warri. It happen like Nigerian home video. I saw it with my two neked eyes.
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by KingThreatzz: 8:38am On Dec 28, 2018
She swallowed the money and vomitted the money
Re: Shocking Details Emerge After Lady “Charmed By Yahoo Boy” Vomited Money. Photo by Hoodbilonia: 9:59am On Dec 28, 2018
dia god of ogume is poor then
i was expecting to see 100 dollar bills
go gbo awom wire wire pound steerling.
but fuc its s worthless piece of dumb ass counterfit 500 ngn wey aboki don send give am

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Male Teacher Caught On Camera Chopping And Kissing His Female Student / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.