Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic (48713 Views)

Installation Of Traffic Lights At The Omololu Olunloyo Airport Road in Ibadan / Major Causes Of Traffic On Lagos Roads / Lagos Has The Worst Case Of Traffic Congestion In The World? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by CocoaOla: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
thesicilian:
Why will they allow the other side of the road to be so free?!
because they are normal human being not goat like behavior of Nigerians
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by LINTUNE(m): 2:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
StarUp:
Try that in Nigerian traffic at your own risk..One truck go don climb am take create another lane.
lol grin
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Stormyweather(m): 2:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibkayee:
This is why I only take helicopters whenever I'm in Lagos
everywhere you go?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by ibkayee(f): 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stormyweather:
everywhere you go?
Pretty much
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by lesson44: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
Not everyone that looks stable are actually mentally stable.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by mechanics(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
hahahaha, funny, he's dancing all his sorrows and frustrations away.
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by slimjohn2k5: 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
all i see is an organized society where traffic is properly lined up.

if is in lagos na gridlock u go see
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Nobody: 3:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
Passed through costain bridge Lagos at 6pm on Friday and saw cars & buses driving on opposite lanes on a bridge at 30 - 40mph alongside bikes while the police and lastma officials just looked on with disregard.
similar madness was going on outward ikorodu approaching mile12 this morning even brt buses were forced out of their lanes because of these reckless drivers,lastma and police were just watching, they were clearly overwhelmed
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Itzurboi(m): 3:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibkayee:
This is why I only take helicopters whenever I'm in Lagos
Helicopter(s) abi, wehdone ma, very soon you will change to aerobus.. lol
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by ibkayee(f): 3:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Itzurboi:
Helicopter(s) abi, wehdone ma, very soon you will change to aerobus.. lol
grin
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by obynno7(m): 4:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
haha we Nigerians are indeed funny and can adapt to any condition
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Stormyweather(m): 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Pretty much
so you don't do mainland? Or is it a quarantine zone?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by ibkayee(f): 4:33pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stormyweather:
so you don't do mainland? Or is it a quarantine zone?
I do everywhere
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Stormyweather(m): 5:11pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibkayee:

I do everywhere
this is fantasy now grin BTW, what you said about the F word having a soothing medium is so correct. I can relate every time
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Ken4agent(m): 6:20pm On Dec 24, 2018
No b Niaja...... If na Niaja the Queue for don b 4
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by philipobiz: 6:21pm On Dec 24, 2018
MediaLife:
Man seen displaying his dancing skills after he got tired of sitting down in his car in heavy traffic.

He use the opportunity to resurrect the dancing spirit in him.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/man-cam-down-from-his-car-and-started.html

What impresses me about the picture is how all the vehicles maintained a single lane despite the heavy traffic. This is organization in developed world. If it was Nigeria you would have seen vehicles forming three lanes
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by uuzba(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Esseite:
Passed through costain bridge Lagos at 6pm on Friday and saw cars & buses driving on opposite lanes on a bridge at 30 - 40mph alongside bikes while the police and lastma officials just looked on with disregard.
Nigeria is a metric country. We don't use or have cars' speedometers in mph. We use kph. So what speed were they doing again?
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by uuzba(m): 7:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
philipobiz:

What impresses me about the picture is how all the vehicles maintained a single lane despite the heavy traffic. This is organization in developed world. If it was Nigeria you would have seen vehicles forming three lanes
CCTV is there to catch anybody that disobeys traffic rules. From your number plate, they can get your house address, and send a fine and ticket to your doorstep. They can call you to court and send you to jail.
So don't assume that because people are behaving well it is because they are so nice, gentle and God fearing. No. They are not. They are only fearful of the law.
Give them chance they will enter church and shoot everybody with gun....

1 Like

Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by ibkayee(f): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Stormyweather:
this is fantasy now grin BTW, what you said about the F word having a soothing medium is so correct. I can relate every time
Lol grin

Yeah saying it is very therapeutic to me, you need to hear me when I'm ranting lol
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Stormyweather(m): 11:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
ibkayee:

Lol grin

Yeah saying it is very therapeutic to me, you need to hear me when I'm ranting lol
lol it really does help a lot. I'm tempted to hear you rant but I'll pass before I enter one chance grin
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by ibkayee(f): 9:13am On Dec 25, 2018
Stormyweather:
lol it really does help a lot. I'm tempted to hear you rant but I'll pass before I enter one chance grin
grin

Merry Christmas tongue
Re: Man Came Down From His Car And Started Dancing, After He Got Tired Of Traffic by Stormyweather(m): 10:27am On Dec 25, 2018
ibkayee:

grin

Merry Christmas tongue
And you grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Bariga Waterfront Jetty And Ferries That Ambode Commissioned (Photos) / Why We Joined US, Canada Evacuation Trains — Dual-citizen Nigerians / Hungry Looking Camel In Abuja Zoo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.