Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:22 AM

How To Raise $2500 Within 2weeks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Raise $2500 Within 2weeks (322 Views)

Give Me 3m To Get 3.2 Within 2weeks / $2500 Available For Sale @ 600 / $4000 Access Bank Dorm For Sale. $2500 Gtb Dorm For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Raise $2500 Within 2weeks by dammyklein(f): 10:31am On Dec 24, 2018
Compliment of the season my beloved Nlander's..My name is dammy....I have strong passion for success...in all my struggles have taken up jobs i dont have skills in and was able to deliver by learning and adapting...Have hosted a wedding as an MC which have never done before(infact out of my life of work) but i was able to deliver....why am i saying all this? Whatever one puts his/her heart into you will surely get it.Now am working on a massive project which is the reason behind this Topic

Am a dynamic youngman who's ready to do anything legit to get his Goal achieved.....

This project is IT/entertainment related....from my research and home work i will be needing $2500 to get this done...Time frame is jan ending...

Please i need your sincere advise and tips on how i can raise this amount($2500) to fund this project which is set to create over 500 jobs for a start across the country.

I know the time frame is very short but i know putting heads together we can come up with a plan and i assure you all that compensation shall be considered if achieved..

thanks all ..lets keep the business tips n idea rolling in...God Bless
Re: How To Raise $2500 Within 2weeks by dimax007: 12:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
sulemandex@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

The Easiest Way To Make A 6-figure Side Income In Nigeria Today. / Surviving January: Getting Over The Money Hang-over / We Now Have A 7 Years Multiple Payment Received Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.