Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,235 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Oceanic Bank Job! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Oceanic Bank Job! (1310 Views)

Oceanic Bank Test! / Oceanic Bank Update / Oceanic Bank: If You Applied Before August 21st Please Re-apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oceanic Bank Job! by oby4luv(f): 8:41pm On Apr 16, 2007
pls i need an advice , i just got an offer from oceanicbank as a marketer( assiatant officer ) though am an EA(1stlevel in zib) is it a good offer ? what is marketing in oceanic like?
Re: Oceanic Bank Job! by H20(f): 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2007
Hello Oby4luv,

Please do accept the offer, there are millions of people out there, who will jump at that opportunity if they have one. If you are not destined to get there, you wont, so please do accept the job and think of something better to achieve with it. I wish you the best.
Re: Oceanic Bank Job! by dremoney(m): 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2007
@oby4luv,
na real wa 4 u sef.

u got an ALMIGHTY OCEANIC JOB n u stil wan confirm if its ok to take it or not.
abeg u can swap d offer n send it to me, (abakinola@yahoo.com)
wil appreciate (though im sure ur nt gon send me any mail). grin

WISH U LUCK smiley
Re: Oceanic Bank Job! by nawao(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2007
Count you self lucky, oceanic is one of the best place to work as a marketer in present day new generation banks in nigeria.it not too target driven like the rest,especially were u are coming from zib.and you are even given an a/o offer ,no be God for u.
Any way i work with Oceanic ,am a marketer so am sure of what am saying.Can sent an e-mail to me on sly4reall@yahoo.com for extra gist,Congrats.
Re: Oceanic Bank Job! by fabiyi: 7:55am On Apr 20, 2007
Congratulation! congratulation!! Congratulation!!!
Bro, count yourself favourably lucky. Oceanic bank is one of the best banks in town if not the best. Zib is too marketing aggressive and can go extra mile in fraustrating their staff to get wot they want. I have been looking onto God as far back as January this year when I passed their interview conducted at Osogbo branch just to call me for my offer letter and here is somebody that is already hooked up with zib and the bank is begging him/her to take their offer letter.

Anyway, that is just by the way, looking at zib pay, u may not want to leave but considering job security and career prospect, I will not deceive you, oceanic bank is the best because it has always been my dream bank just look at their core values.TEAMS- Transparency, Equal Opportunity, Accountability, Merit and Service Excellence. Better still, make a wise decision and move on up.
Cheers!!
Re: Oceanic Bank Job! by koolboi(m): 10:50am On Apr 20, 2007
i`d rather work in markerting than operations

(1) (Reply)

Sterling Bank Test In Phc / Talented Nigerian Writers Wanted Urgently / Cbn Aptitude Test - How Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.