Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:46 AM

Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. (337 Views)

Osun Mega School Aregbesola Built With N2 billion Is Fading Away In The Bush / Download FG BEA Scholarship Past Questions In PDF / NLNG Undergraduate Scholarship Worth 300K Ending In 4 Days Time. Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. by tellsblinks(m): 10:34am On Dec 24, 2018
Good morning, and Happy Christmas to you all,to those that don't celebrate Christmas, happy "December celebration" to you as well

please I am preparing for NLNG UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP, because the earlier I prepare the better for me, as I can't afford to fail,

to those concerned please help me with the past question, by sending it to my WhatsApp or my mail, which ever means. thank you very much as you help a brother, may God bless you.

email: nwosupaul3@gmail.com
phone; 08169400427 (WhatsApp)

if you have any advice while I prepare now, please feel free to drop a comment, which would be greatly appreciated.

if you also would love to recommend materials I could use when studying. please drop a comment here or you can futher send me a message on WhatsApp or you can call me.

thank you so much in anticipation of your replies.
Re: Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. by tellsblinks(m): 6:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
happy Christmas viewers,
please last year beneficiaries should as well, help with the name of textbook used in preparation, and more espercially do they set past question??

please I need tips to pass this.
Re: Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. by tellsblinks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 28, 2018
smiles, I know I will end this year well
Re: Xmas Give Away: In Need Of Nlng Undergraduate Scholarship Past Question. by Xsem(m): 3:00pm On Dec 31, 2018
tellsblinks:
Good morning, and Happy Christmas to you all,to those that don't celebrate Christmas, happy "December celebration" to you as well

please I am preparing for NLNG UNDERGRADUATE SCHOLARSHIP, because the earlier I prepare the better for me, as I can't afford to fail,

to those concerned please help me with the past question, by sending it to my WhatsApp or my mail, which ever means. thank you very much as you help a brother, may God bless you.

email: nwosupaul3@gmail.com
phone; 08169400427 (WhatsApp)

if you have any advice while I prepare now, please feel free to drop a comment, which would be greatly appreciated.

if you also would love to recommend materials I could use when studying. please drop a comment here or you can futher send me a message on WhatsApp or you can call me.

thank you so much in anticipation of your replies.

Did they shortlist you

(1) (Reply)

Unprofessional School In Lekki, Lagos. / What Are Some Effective Ways To Improve Academic Writing? / Studying In The Nigerian Defense Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.