Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. (216 Views)

How UBA Is Empowering Africa's Creative Industry With REDTV And RED Radio / GTB Apologises To Its Customers For Yesterday's Experience / How UBA Rode On Forex Stability To Bolster Performance In H1 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How UBA Is Neglecting Its Customers. by endeavor(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2018
This is the second time, please, whoever that is in charge should help push to front page.

First: Precisely two weeks ago, i decided to withdraw my last #4,000. using a POS. I was debited, yet the transaction was declined. I felt so upset, with no hope of getting any money for upkeep while I await the reversal. I was been tortured by hunger, furiously, i called their customer care, my airtime got exhausted while waiting for a representative to attend to me. with no money to recharge, I headed to twitter, complained and sent them screenshots of debit alert, declined receipt and a filled complaint. I later went to complain via email. I was sent a form to fill. I did and I was asked to wait till Dec. 26.

Today, a friend sent me #6,000 to use for Xmas, with so much happiness, smiling and thanking God for giving me hope of having something this Xmas, I headed for the POS, ( a different one from the first) as no bank with cash at their ATM's around. Again, I got debited and was issued a declined copy of the receipt. I've called UBA care, sent mail, tweet, no reply. UBA just cut shot my happiness. I feel so pained and furious.

I've been trying to upload photos, it not showing up after uploads

(1) (Reply)

Why Some People Are Poor And Why Some People Are Rich In Nigeria / Smartfix360ng / Transcribe Your Interviews

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.