Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree (39914 Views)

Braless Moesha Boduong Poses With A Man At Event, Fans React / Moesha Boduong: "Being Curvy Is Not A Crime'' / Moesha Boduong Glows In White Swimsuit (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by pinknipple: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
undecided
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by pinknipple: 4:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked

When is the best time to buy and store Vaseline for Xmas season
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by LZAA: 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
barlkeez:
The curvaceous Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong stuns in sultry outfit as she poses with xmas tree sexily.

She wore a figure hugging short gown to compliment the sexy poses.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/moesha-boduong-strikes-sexy-poses-with-xmas-tree.html

See photos:

All these prepubescent ops on NL sef
Seductive kwa?
This is advertising nagrin
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
pyyxxaro:
The year has obviously ended well for her

Her puuussy would continue the work next year
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by mykelswa(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
Now I've seen my dstv remote I've been looking for all year
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by OyiboOyibo(m): 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
sex sells
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Neyoyo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
Does she want to seduce the Christmas tree?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Centcanada: 4:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Every actress is curvy and I believe that is their sample of notification.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Eaziquiel(m): 4:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
women would always portray themselves as sex symbols. The second picture is jaw dropping shaa
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by seunmohmoh(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
she set.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by makemillions: 5:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
Is this how to celebrate the birth of Christ?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by ELgordo(m): 5:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
ovoko! her market
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by iremide007(m): 5:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hello nairalanders, pls bless me this festive season and God will bless you too. 0160847155 gtb any amount will be appreciated. Thanks
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Grande007: 5:16pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hummmm, the pix has said it all.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Kingsley10000: 5:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
where my Vaseline
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
barlkeez:
The curvaceous Ghanaian actress, Moesha Boduong stuns in sultry outfit as she poses with xmas tree sexily.

She wore a figure hugging short gown to compliment the sexy poses.

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/moesha-boduong-strikes-sexy-poses-with-xmas-tree.html

See photos:

She's an "actress". Y am I not surprised?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Centcanada:
Every actress is curvy and I believe that is their sample of notification.
Its d other way around. Every curvy lady is an actress. Actresses that are known more 4d pictures they take on social media, d cars&houses they buy but are not known 4d movies they have starred in
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by pacespot(m): 5:48pm On Dec 24, 2018
must everything be about sex to these women, can't she respect the sanctity of that day she is celebrating?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 5:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
Eeewwww!! very old and ugly creature, these goons have taken this christmas too far.

her butt is gonna smell bad embarassed
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Kenmatt(m): 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
stanliwise:
I am not in support of the above but stop shame slotting women in general. I wonder what you have offered to the world sef
I no dey argue with Indomie generation.
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
This Harlots have sexualised christmas, just like they sexualised Every thing
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by AmeLonRo(m): 6:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
Its good to pose for the camera. Get 400 airtime as you answer quiz question. See details in https://newkokoro.com/2018/12/18/quiz-contest/
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nerro042: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2018
Ahhh mehn the kpomo is real grin
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 7:51pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
This Harlots have sexualised christmas, just like they sexualised Every thing

so you know hergrin omo join me eat ofe onubu here oo
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
Eeewwww!! very old and ugly creature, these goons have taken this christmas too far.

her butt is gonna smell bad embarassed

Gypsey guess weitin man pikin don dey see since i enter Villa
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Martin0:

Gypsey guess weitin man pikin don dey see since i enter Villa
wetin you dey see?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Martin0:

so you know hergrin omo join me eat ofe onubu here oo
chai!! see food oo! shocked how your families? dem dey okay?
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 7:59pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
chai!! see food oo! shocked how your families? dem dey okay?

they are all fine, but i don't know if they will come, my sister left Lagos today and she's in Benin with my parents, as for me I'm here enjoying everything about villagegrin including umu asagrin
Re: Moesha Boduong Poses With Christmas Tree by Martin0(m): 8:01pm On Dec 24, 2018
gypsey:
wetin you dey see?
fresh black good looking ladiesgrin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities Who Are Indifferent About Marriage (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Richard Mofe Damijo And His Big Family On A Lunch Date [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.