Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,380 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage (788 Views)

Wizkid Tells Olamide On Stage: We’ve Come A Long Way Since 'Omo Toh Shan' / Don Jazzy, Fireboy, Davido Celebrate Olamide On 32nd Birthday (Photos) / Davido Condoles With Olamide On The Death Of His Mother, Says Stay Strong Baddo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by Griezwoman: 1:22pm On Dec 24, 2018
The show of love is currently trending, as Nigerians used the opportunity to state that no one is busy for who they care about and who the famz with.

A man who was on a wheel chair, surprised many the way he pushed his wheels to the stage while Olamide was performing at OLIC5.

In the video going viral online, bouncers wanted to whisk him out but Olamide stopped them and embraced the disabled man.

This is coming after series of reports surfaced of how a Lady fainted during WizKid's concert in Ivory Coast and a lady who tried committing suicide for not seeing Wizkid in Lagos.

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/olic5-see-moment-a-man-on-wheel-chair-ran-to-meet-olamide-on-stage/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by JasonScoolari: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by Griezwoman: 1:35pm On Dec 24, 2018
More
Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by JasonScoolari: 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
Truth be told, Olamide is a nice guy, he relates with his fans who listens to most of his noise. I like him as a person but going to the vocal booth to record some truckload of bullshit is where I don't get along with him.

Some of his Bariga fans viewing this thread will want to go hard on me, but I don talk my own finish. grin
Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by Peterdreddblog(m): 1:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
smiley
Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by Lizzysamuel(f): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
Baddo
Re: OLIC5: See Moment A Man On Wheel Chair "Ran" To Meet Olamide On Stage by itspzpics(m): 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Rite

(1) (Reply)

No God Fearing Wife In Club - Uche Maduagwu Support Churchill / Regina Daniels' Ex-boyfriend Somadina Speaks On Her Marriage To Ned Nwoko / Stop Looking For Women That Will Suffer With You – Akin Alabi Advice Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.