Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,586 members, 7,850,975 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg (1014 Views)

Which Wordpress Theme Is Best For A News Blog Please / I Need Help Learning Social Media Marketing And Content Development / how to create space between nav menu and content in Protostar (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by omoadamo2010(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
It seems the online marketing is not my way as it has marked my way with a lot challenges without generating any $ for almost three years.

I love anything technology (especially phone reviews and gadgets) which led me to purchased REHub Theme, Affiliates Egg and content Egg plugins and yet no time to manage the website but instead of just leaving them to waste; I'm willing to give them out to someone who is willing pursue his/her interest in such manner.

But I would like to recoup my investment on the theme alone ( which is $59). Though you can still contact me if you don't have up to that amount.

I just need the money to buy some books on Risk management which I'm very much interested in.

I will give out the following in this process:

1) My login details to Envato market where you can change the password and email address immediately.

2) My login details to keywordrush.com for the Affiliates egg and Content Egg plugins.

3) If you don't mind, I also have domain name like mobileland.net and phoneraid.com (newly registered).

Here are the links to the Theme and plugins:

https://themeforest.net/item/rehub-directory-multi-vendor-shop-coupon-affiliate-theme/7646339 (Cost $59)

https://codecanyon.net/item/affiliate-egg-niche--wordpress-plugin/21852757 ( Cost $49)

https://codecanyon.net/item/content...-for-affiliate-comparison-deal-sites/19195707 (Cost $49)

I would like to focus on profession Risk and Audit for now.

Thanks you.
Re: GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by Cybertrooper: 5:00pm On Feb 17, 2019
I am interested drop your contact if you still have the plugins and theme.
Re: GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by omoadamo2010(m): 6:51am On Feb 19, 2019
Cybertrooper:
I am interested drop your contact if you still have the plugins and theme.

Here's my number 08039504859
Re: GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by larion: 1:05pm On Mar 11, 2019
omoadamo2010:

Here's my number 08039504859

Is this offer still available, I tried calling you
Re: GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by omoadamo2010(m): 8:39pm On Mar 11, 2019
Yes, kindly call my line or mail me at omoadamo2010@yahoo.com
larion:

Is this offer still available, I tried calling you
Re: GET: Rehub Theme, Affiliate Egg And Content Egg by omoadamo2010(m): 10:01pm On Mar 15, 2019
This has been sold out. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Click Through Rate Has Dropped So Low (now 0.2%) / Bloggers Come In / Paid Guest Post Blog Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.