Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) (38445 Views)

Doyin Okupe's First Son Joins Buhari's Campaign Team / Olujonwo Obasanjo Abandons His Father, Joins Buhari For 2019 Elections / Adeosun In Full NYSC Uniform As She Joins Buhari To Welcome German Chancellor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by Nobody: 12:56am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Samostical post=74136335][/quote]
Crumbs beneficiary... Poverty kill you there
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 25, 2018
JFT24:

Does this means the opinion of your family members that is beyond 70yrs and above makes no sense and means nothing to you?
Which part of the country are you from, b4 i'll even comment more on ya matter?
Coz i know elders opinion matters much and highly significant in most tribes in Nogeria.
It matters so much that they must represent your Interest at all cost even if they are illiterate while you graduated from Harvard.. 1, 2019 prayer for you.. May you and your children till you die ever be ruled by genrocratic madness... Shithole mentality
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=Samostical post=74136335][/quote]
2nd term for your stomach infrastructure... Eleribu omo aale
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by JJBROS(m): 3:05am On Dec 25, 2018
Patrioticman007:
It seems Jibril aka PMB has the latest swag in town........

If na Mohammed picture we show like dis now they go burn down nairaland and Seun join am
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by ofiko123(m): 4:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Obidiently Atikulating.
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by mobaking: 4:49am On Dec 25, 2018
Some people still don’t get it,majority of nigerians don’t want the same goats that ate our yams in the past near our yam barns.
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by banio: 5:09am On Dec 25, 2018
This sign means I hate U for booing me.
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:26am On Dec 25, 2018
Nigeria, sai Baba Buhari!

Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 25, 2018
JFT24:

Does this means the opinion of your family members that is beyond 70yrs and above makes no sense and means nothing to you?
Which part of the country are you from, b4 i'll even comment more on ya matter?
Coz i know elders opinion matters much and highly significant in most tribes in Nogeria.
Dont twist my comment pls
Re: Asian Lady Joins Buhari's 4+4 Gang(photos) by JFT24(m): 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
lowgeorge:

It matters so much that they must represent your Interest at all cost even if they are illiterate while you graduated from Harvard.. 1, 2019 prayer for you.. May you and your children till you die ever be ruled by genrocratic madness... Shithole mentality

So now if ya prayer is answered, will you and your children have a different ruler, since we are in d same kontry?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Clerics In Battle For Aso Rock (photos) / LoveBuhariLoveNigeria Dinner Organized By Fashola: Live Pictures / Owerri Jailbreak: Inmates Turn To Cleaning, Hawking Jobs For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.