Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,378 members, 7,815,805 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) (642 Views)

Mark Angel And Emmanuella Are Finally Sacked From Baze10 House, / “legends Never Die” – Ozo Says, As He Recreates Muhammad Ali’s Popular Photos / Mr Eazi: "I Quit My N2Million Per Month Job For Music" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
Former X Factor hopeful Honey G sacked from her job as an estate agent because she claims her bosses ‘didn’t realise how famous’ she was.

Honey G whose real name is Anna Gilford – has said she was ‘shocked’ that she had lost her new job as an estate agent.

She is thought to have started work in November for north London estate agency Chancellors but she has now claimed that her focus remains on her music, promising fans she will be releasing new music soon. ‘My boss had told me that he was expecting me to give up my music career which I am obviously not prepared to do,’ she said.

Speaking to The Sun, she added:

‘Music is my love and passion, and my ambitions are about being a worldwide music artist. ‘I had no intention of being an estate agent long term. I was hoping that a big opportunity for my music career would come in. I do believe I belong on stage.’

Honey shot to fame in 2016 when she auditioned for The X Factor. She shocked the judges and viewers with an OTT outfit of gold clothes, gold trainers, gold chain and giant sunglasses with her name scrolling across them, and her catchphrase:

‘When I say Honey you say G.’ Honey G faced criticism for being a novelty act, including by judge Nicole Scherzinger, but she has always insisted that she wants to make a career from music; she was signed by Simon Cowell’s record label Syco despite only coming fifth but was later axed when debut single The Honey G Show flopped in the charts.

Gist from Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/uk-lady-honey-g-sacked-from-real-estate-job-for-being-too-popular

Re: UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) by FlirtyGist: 3:14pm On Dec 24, 2018

Re: UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) by Ekez(m): 3:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
You say HONEY wetin again, Abeg who get dat mr ibu meme, help me
Re: UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) by EbukaHades10(m): 3:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Honey Goat?

Popularity right now

Re: UK Lady Honey G Sacked From Real Estate Job For Being Too Popular (Photos) by Peterdreddblog(m): 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol.. Absurd

(1) (Reply)

Viktoh Leaves Ybnl!..! / Please Don’t Hurt Yourself Or Take Yourself Out, American Rapper, Begs R. Kelly / I Wan Blow Like Mayorkun,says Zlatan Omoibile To DJ Ruff Lemon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.