Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,253 members, 7,957,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl (27910 Views)

"Baby First Flight" - Kenneth Omeruo Shares Cute Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl / Kenneth Omeruo & Chioma Nnamani's White Wedding Photos In Istanbul, Turkey / Kenneth Omeruo And Chioma Nnamani's Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by vickayo: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
From Gistvic.com

Super Eagles and Leganes defender, Kenneth Omeruo who became a proud father after his wife, Chioma, gave birth to the beautiful daughter, Chairein, in London, shares new photo of his wife and baby girl.

He wrote:
"My world @oma_omeruo Chairein ❤️❤️❤️"

Source:
https://www.gistvic.com/2018/12/my-world-kenneth-omeruo-shares-cute.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by vickayo: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
shocked
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Kellibae(f): 3:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cute

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by GOFRONT(m): 4:04pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Kenekingisback: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
I hear he is driving taxi in NY.

But the child is really African sha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by hisexcellency34: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Great footballer. But why did he quit football for Uber?

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by anambraamaka: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Congrats
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Shortyy(f): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cuteness overload

3 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by vickayo: 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:
I hear he is driving taxi in NY

lol...... where d hell did you hear that from??

7 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by phranklyn92(m): 7:44pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:

you heard wrong! grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by shadelek(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Congratulations to you, I heard Funke Akindele gave birth to twins recently. May God use these blessings as a point of contact for those who are really look unto the Lord for the fruit of the womb.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by officialJP(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Taxi driver grin grin
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by dipopooo(m): 7:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
grin sadA
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by geesilver(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:

lets call uber to confirm this ... somebody dial 911

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by oluwasegun007(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Congratulations bro...more blessings

I wish myself much more.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by festacman(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Omeruo is part of stubborn Leganes FC team in Spain. Just last weekend, they nearly beat Sevilla FC until Ben Yedder equalized at 90+4. Hoping he will improve to defend well for Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by nattty(m): 7:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Watin my igbo people no fit do ? grin grin
Hustle all the way
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Mizwisdom(f): 8:07pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cute cute cute!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 24, 2018
So e don reach 9months wey dem do wedding and dem claim say nah white wedding dem do.... �
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by bilaya(m): 8:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
The wife is an idiottt. She was the bitch that insulted JJ Okocha.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 24, 2018
Very Cute!
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nicklaus619(m): 8:24pm On Dec 24, 2018
Igbo Amaka men. grin congratulations bro
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Zeinymira(f): 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
I love the wife's complexion..... Beautiful
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:30pm On Dec 24, 2018
Family is everything...
And money makes family sweeter.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:

Person wey dey play for Spain dey drive taxi for NewYork?

Make una dey lie/believe rumor with sense na.

Person wey be professional ootballer.
Nawa o.

5 Likes

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Kellibae(f): 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2018
Kenekingisback:

I'm disappointed in you sha
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Pentools(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
If I tell person say this gal na my blood bro ex boyfriend few go doubt am....those days for Esut I dey follow my bro go visit am that year for Agbani.

I bless God for my bro too, the guy na baller too...can't wait to jam the gal one day on a more brighter position.

E go sweet die....baba God change am for your boy abeg.

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Olajah81: 8:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
Loan master
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by Nobody: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
festacman:
Omeruo is part of stubborn Leganes FC team in Spain. Just last weekend, they nearly beat Sevilla FC until Ben Yedder equalized at 90+4. Hoping he will improve to defend well for Nigeria.

He has been a real gem to Leganes. He will replace the aging and struggling Balogun.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by akinboyo: 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2018
What's wrong with one driving a cab?
officialJP:
Taxi driver grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by johnsido: 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
congratulations bro. my God keep the baby in Jesus name amen. my regards to lucky n family.
Re: Kenneth Omeruo Shares Photo Of His Wife And Baby Girl by ufuosman(m): 9:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
Cute

(1) (2) (Reply)

BIG BOY! Ahmed Musa Makes N4million Promise To U-23 Eagles After Libya Win / Samson Siasia Celebrates 30th Wedding Anniversary / AFCON 2023 Best Player Of Tournament Contenders: Lookman, Haller, Ekong Leads

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.