Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,699 members, 7,959,135 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 11:17 AM

Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic (691 Views)

Couple And Their Son Travelling For Burial Die In Ondo Auto Crash / 18 Passengers Killed In Gombe Accident While Travelling For Market Event. Photos / Bus Climbs On Top Of Another, Accident Claims Life Along Asaba-Benin Expressway (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
An accident happened along Ekwoma/Owerre-Olubor Road in Asaba Delta State.

The accident occured right in front of my dad's car while travelling to Anambra State. What really caused the accident was when the one of the car wanted to overtake the other car..the car trying to overtake then saw a deep poth hole.. trying to swerve away immediately from the port hole, the driver lost grip of his steering and hit the car he was trying to overtake... the two cars went up in the air and somersaulted into the bush and both cars was loaded up with their family members.

Both occupants in both car made it out alive but were in deep trauma.. some people were even trying to still these families property..

Police did nothing to save them and their checkpoint was so close.. Police where like them go sort themselves .. when we asked the police to secure the accident victims properties from been stolen, police responded that "they no dey still for this community". I heard this i was just weak..

Thank God for Journey mercies today.. i Thank God for the lives of the family involved in the Accident.. This is a great testimony. Both family were crying.. the fathers were both injured in their heads.

We should all be careful this period God help us..and all travellers embarassed embarassed

Re: Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by goclean: 5:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thank God, no life was lost.
Re: Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 24, 2018
More photos

Re: Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by flourishing247: 11:38pm On Dec 24, 2018
Thank God. I don't understand this Christmas madness ooo.
Re: Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
flourishing247:
Thank God. I don't understand this Christmas madness ooo.
same with me ooo..its somehow
Re: Families Involved In Accident Along Asaba. Travelling For Christmas. Graphic by jesmond3945: 6:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pascalville:
same with me ooo..its somehow
is rather than controlling the season the season controls us.

(1) (Reply)

Young Man Attempts To Forcefully Board Moving Air Peace Plane / Experience Cheap Flight Tickets To France The Easiest / Anyone Working In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.