Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. (1772 Views)

The Most Common Problems With Mazda Cars: What You Need To Know / Why Is The 2014 Mazda 6 Not On Nigerian Roads? / Help With MAZDA CX7 2008 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 4:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Good day folks. Abeg i need to buy gear box for my 2004 mazda 6. Who sells parts here or who knows where I can get please? Will really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2018
na wa o. so nobody get contact for here?
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by thebigkendo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 28, 2018
OgaKazeem:
na wa o. so nobody get contact for here?

You need to mention people, what happened to your gearbox?

GAZZUZZ mayor2013 Diportivo come & epp kazeem
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:23pm On Dec 28, 2018
OgaKazeem:
Good day folks. Abeg i need to buy gear box for my 2004 mazda 6. Who sells parts here or who knows where I can get please? Will really appreciate the help. Thanks in advance.

oluwaseun replaced 1 this year
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by oluwaseunla(m): 5:53am On Dec 29, 2018
Thanks Gaz.
Op, pls get in touch with the number in my signature. I will share seller's contact with you.
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by weyreypey: 6:19am On Dec 29, 2018
Contact mazdaengineparts
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:37pm On Dec 29, 2018
thebigkendo:

You need to mention people, what happened to your gearbox?

GAZZUZZ mayor2013 Diportivo come & epp kazeem

boss... i should have no vex abeg. totally forgot. a friend took d ride out in my absence as I dey Lag presently. na so kick starter fail. road side mechanic fixed it. next thing gear oil started to leak. apparently d casing for d gear broke. padi con dey tell me story say na d mechanic do mistake allow something fall insyd gear. pls how will something just fall insyd gear box while fixing the kick starter?

was so pissed i didnt want to argue.

reason I need to change it pata pata. make una help me biko
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
oluwaseunla:
Thanks Gaz.
Op, pls get in touch with the number in my signature. I will share seller's contact with you.
God bless U bros. will do dt asap
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:38pm On Dec 29, 2018
weyreypey:
Contact mazdaengineparts
tnx boss man... super grateful
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 9:39pm On Dec 29, 2018
GAZZUZZ:

oluwaseun replaced 1 this year
boss na U sure pass... will contact him ASAP
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by weyreypey: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2018
OgaKazeem:

tnx boss man... super grateful
Please that was a joke!! Oluwaseunla is your surest bet
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by diportivo: 10:10pm On Dec 29, 2018
OgaKazeem:

boss... i should have no vex abeg. totally forgot. a friend took d ride out in my absence as I dey Lag presently. na so kick starter fail. road side mechanic fixed it. next thing gear oil started to leak. apparently d casing for d gear broke. padi con dey tell me story say na d mechanic do mistake allow something fall insyd gear. pls how will something just fall insyd gear box while fixing the kick starter?

waka go ladipo

u go see u go bow

u go price u go tire
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by sultaan(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2018
OgaKazeem:

Your evil friend took your car for Nascar enter pothole.

You will need the transmission pan if the damage is normal if they got to the case I can't even imagine what he did to cause that much damage. You carless friend want you to join him riding Keke. You need a Ford transmission, Mazda 6 is a Ford Fusion

1 Like

Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 8:57am On Dec 30, 2018
weyreypey:
Please that was a joke!! Oluwaseunla is your surest bet
was also wondering why i couldn't look up the moniker... hehehe badt guy
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2018
sultaan:

Your evil friend took your car for Nascar enter pothole.

You will need the transmission pan if the damage is normal if they got to the case I can't even imagine what he did to cause that much damage. You carless friend want you to join him riding Keke. You need a Ford transmission, Mazda 6 is a Ford Fusion

oh! really?
dts interesting �
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2018
diportivo:

waka go ladipo

u go see u go bow

u go price u go tire
yes boss
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by mayor2013: 10:09am On Dec 30, 2018
In the process of taking out the starter motor a piece of belly housing of the transmission could have broken. Some starter motor on some brand of vehicles are very stubborn to remove and requires patience.
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by sultaan(m): 11:58am On Dec 30, 2018
mayor2013:
In the process of taking out the starter motor a piece of belly housing of the transmission could have broken. Some starter motor on some brand of vehicles are very stubborn to remove and requires patience.

Since most starters are held on by 2 bolts cracking the bell housing should be impossible with the right tools and skills. And a Cracked housing should be at flywheel not transmission unless he was going at it with a big hammer

4 Likes

Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by mayor2013: 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2018
sultaan:

Since most starters are held on by 2 bolts cracking the bell housing should be impossible with the right tools and skills. And a Cracked housing should be at flywheel not transmission unless he was going at it with a big hammer

Where is the location of a starter motor to start with. Don't mislead people here. Yes with the right tool you can have it done. Simple as it may be can cause a serious damage like the one the op is facing now. After removal of the 2 bolts some usually gets stucked which is the area where things gets damaged. Attached is a pix for u

Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by sultaan(m): 2:12pm On Dec 30, 2018
mayor2013:

Where is the location of a starter motor to start with. Don't mislead people here. Yes with the right tool you can have it done. Simple as it may be can cause a serious damage like the one the op is facing now. After removal of the 2 bolts some usually gets stucked which is the area where things gets damaged. Attached is a pix for u

I can guess without a diagram because I have done a couple of starters but let us refer to a real video any try to imagine how a transmission housing got cracked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myhiRHjXaTM

Even with my wildest imagination I still can't figure it out.
Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by diportivo: 3:29pm On Dec 30, 2018
make una continue d dilly-dally

we are watching

Re: Need Help With Mazda 6 Gear. by OgaKazeem(m): 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2018
correct. the profs are in the house. una welldone ooo..

big thanks to Oluwaseunla, Gazzuzz deportivo thebigkendo
i am super grateful my ogas.
got in touch with Oluwaseunla today and he has been of immense help. tnx again sir... God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Cars With 2AZ-FE Engine? Don't Rejoice Yet!! / What Shld B Done To A Honda Accord Buldog That Xhaustically Emit Smoke / Atf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.