Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,106 members, 7,828,865 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife (766 Views)

Help: What Does The Law Say About Adultery In The U.k? / Uk Marriage Visa- Pls Help. What Are The Info Needed Pls Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife by lanre2u(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2010
I am resident inĀ  the U.S and have wife and kid in naija, since I've traveled few months permanently to the U.S, my wife has not being the same again, she is deteriorating in thought and can't even handle her business again all in the name of my absence.

Though, am trying to get my foot here in the state, i got my residency b4 we got married, its not easy 4 me leaving her and my kid behind, but am doing it 4 them.

Pls, any advice to help me overcome these challenges cos she not making things easy 4 me here cos am worried about her comment and the way i heard she has leaned. The immigration law here is wicked cos u can only filled 4 her and she will be in the waiting list for years, or when i get my citizenship, then they can come ASAP. Its takes 5 good years to attain citizenship and waiting period might be up to 5 years also but at least 3 years.

I have talk to her, and all sort but to no avail.

Pls, i need positive advice on how to handle her concerns, i really love her and miss her dearly.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife by funkybaby(f): 8:05am On Aug 06, 2010
I do not blame for wife for being so worried.

Many men have been known to change once they relocate overseas under the excuse of ''i am doing it for them so as to secure them a better future financially, etc'' and years later, they refuse to file for the wife and kids in nigeria to join them even AFTER they have gotten their citizenship.

If you really love/miss your wife as you claim, then get her to apply for a US visit visa and provide her with all the necessary supporting documents. That way she can come down to the US often to see you.
Re: Help! What Can I Do To Help Me Wife by justwise(m): 8:09am On Aug 06, 2010
funkybaby:

I do not blame for wife for being so worried.

Many men have been known to change once they relocate overseas under the excuse of ''i am doing it for them so as to secure them a better future financially, etc'' and years later, they refuse to file for the wife and kids in nigeria to join them even AFTER they have gotten their citizenship.

If you really love/miss your wife as you claim, then get her to apply for a US visit visa and provide her with all the necessary supporting documents. That way she can come down to the US often to see you.

Have to agree with u on that.

(1) (Reply)

Need Address Of Garbon Embassy In Nigeria / Studying In Pretoria? / Please Tell Me What This Means

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.