Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son (58291 Views)

Jayce Jeremi, Linda Ikeji's Son's New Pictures / Linda Ikeji's Son, Jayce Jeremi's Bentley Finally Arrives Lagos / Jayce Jeremi: Baby J Bentley. Linda Ikeji's Son's Car Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Celebrityblog: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo, claims Sholaye Jeremi said he is not the father of Linda Ikeji’s Son, Jayce Jeremi. That the real father of Linda Ikeji’s son, Jayce Jeremi is a 28-year-old 'sugarboy' based in UK.

This is still an allegation as reported by Kemi Olunloyo. Kemi has now urged Linda Ikeji to either deny or confirm the allegations.

Read how Kemi Olunloyo reported it...

"#BREAKING EXCLUSIVE FIRST ON #HNNAfrica

Tsolaye Jeremi says he did not father Linda's son. Says Jayce does not look like him and a 28yo "sugarboy" in UK she visits secretly and pampers with expensive gifts fathered the child not his sperm. Linda pls reply him ASAP publically. U cannot close this chapter on this lovely boy. So many babies landed in the industry this holiday season and also paternity drama. These kids should be celebrated. They have a face AND NAMES. I forgave Linda for destroying my brand 2013, I pledged to support her emotionally with Mommy tips and duties, I reported a SURROGACY but news is news, even she's still blogging about others, she should reply Jeremi's accusations to protect the child. The guy aka alleged sperm donor/dad is said to be laughing at all of you in Nigeria. I've seen videos and photos. Linda when I'm 85yo your son will be 30 and reading this shit online. Pls respond to Jeremi if he is lying. Only women know where the sperm came from!!

Written by #KemiOlunloyo"

Watch video, see more

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2018/12/sholaye-jeremi-denies-being-father-of.html?m=1

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Celebrityblog: 7:02pm On Dec 24, 2018
See reactions
Watch video HERE

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by sholatech(m): 7:09pm On Dec 24, 2018
Na wa o..Aunty Kemi means Linda wella. Hard to dismiss her news on Linda with a wave of the hand.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Olalan(m): 7:10pm On Dec 24, 2018
As much as we don't like this woman there could be an iota of truth in all her rantings

152 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by dominique(f): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
Did he tell her this?

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by kiddoiLL(m): 7:13pm On Dec 24, 2018
mad woman...only you know Davido get Aids, only u knw Wizkid get babe fr Ghana, only u talk say Linda na surrogate mom..Only u dey talk say nw one sugarboy be d papa.... for all of your rantings and crap news, you never for once tell us if our One ear working President is Jubrin or Buhari..na to dey give us so so so dirty talk nd useless news upandan

222 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by oluwatosink: 7:26pm On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by fuckingAyaya(m): 7:28pm On Dec 24, 2018
Trust me I am the real Buhari am not a clone

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by itspzpics(m): 7:49pm On Dec 24, 2018
Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Groovenaija360(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Linda why na

Why are you disgracing Nnamdi Kanu like this na

14 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Zanotee: 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2018
Who open gate for this woman this evening... undecided

8 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by oluwasegun007(m): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
I want to believe aunty kemi has drafted her New year resolution ...
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by EmmaLege: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hmm
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by oilPUSSY(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Hopeless woman.

Just looking at the child alone you can easily tell who his father is.
The same Kemi that said that the child was adopted, that Linda Ikeji's pregnancy was fake, that Linda doesn't have a womb. Now she has turned around to sing another song.

Kemi is just an old frustrated miserable bitter looser.

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by NaijaMutant(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
linda Ikeji will be the most searched celebrity on the internet, all thanks to this witch grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Here we go
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by NaijaMutant(f): 7:54pm On Dec 24, 2018
Groovenaija360:
Linda why na

Why are you disgracing Nnamdi Kanu like this na

D'Great Nnamdi Kanu your nightmare grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by GentleMoney: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Emily22(m): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
She will be jailed one more time

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Shortyy(f): 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Forget Linda matter abeg! Nlers what are y'all giving me for Xmas? kiss

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by notoriousbabe: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
Upon all her yanga.......Linda ikeji issa goal.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 24, 2018
This old bitch just go and die.

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by ekems2017(f): 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Madam kemi at first you said it was a fake pregnancy that it's a surrogate kiniko. Today you have come up with another news. Are you not tired? The person you are trailing is soaring higher and you are going down you still don't want to back off.

17 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by notoriousbabe: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shortyy:
prick, prick prick prick and prick and prick again and again

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by wagazala: 7:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
Zanotee:
Who open gate for this woman this evening... undecided

I tell you. Why dem let am enter?

4 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by lilmax(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Shortyy:
what do you have to give in return?

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Rexnegro(m): 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
ghenghen
Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by arabbunkum: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
Envy, jealousy and lack of good sex have eaten deep into the soul of this woman. I pray a wayward young guy with enough sexual energy meets and bleeps her well. May be then, her system will reformat and start reasoning well.

5 Likes

Re: Kemi Olunloyo: Shola Jeremi Said 28-year-old Sugarboy Is Dad Of Linda Ikeji Son by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
I thought you said she was never pregnant?

Useless liar.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Excited As Her Son, Jayce Goes To School (Photo) / D'banj VS Don Jazzy! Who Has Grown More Since Their Split? / Timaya And A Girl Dancer On Stage While Performing (photo,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.