Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,640 members, 7,820,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram (806 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Uti Nwachukwu Apologizes Over Cee-C Success Statement, Rephrases His words / Fan Sends His Manhood To Nkechi Blessing Sunday, She Cries Out (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram by EzegeNG: 7:43pm On Dec 24, 2018
Nkechi Blessing Sunday has apologized over her alleged thuggery on Instagram, which according to her has affected her colleagues in the Yoruba movie industry.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday who also wrote an open letter to an association she belongs to, TAMPAN, promised to change in the new year. The actress who admitted that the Yoruba movie industry gave her a platform even though she is Igbo, promised to get a hold of herself in future endeavors.

Nkechi Blessing Sunday who apologized via Instagram, wrote;

OPEN LETTER to my Reputable Association TAMPAN ….And to All my Colleagues both my senior and contemporaries…From my heart I apologize for all my wrong doings…To the Newly Elected President Daddy @mrlatin1510 I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive me sir��…And to my Daddies @odunomoadekola @femiadebayosalamiThank you soo much,you are a leader indeed��..All my mummies in the industry

Watch The Video

Source:
https://zenithnaija.com/actress-nkechi-blessing-sunday-apologizes-over-thuggery-on-ig/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram by itspzpics(m): 7:45pm On Dec 24, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram by CreepyBlackpool: 7:50pm On Dec 24, 2018
Big god pass big god grin
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 24, 2018
See her ripe pawpaw
Re: Actress Nkechi Blessing Sunday Apologizes Over Thuggery On Instagram by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 24, 2018
Better....

Omo ibo to fe so awon Yoruba lenu

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Okoro Displays Her Heavy Melons As She Celebrates Christmas In New Video / Teni - Uyo Meyo (indian Version) / Jennifer Lopez Breaks Down In Tears As She Talks About The Death Of Versace Desi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.