Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) (1019 Views)

Loan Facility (lender Or Borrower) / I Need Private Lender 20k Urgently / Business Proposal: Truck Lease – Ownership (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) by lomzy1(m): 8:40am On Aug 06, 2010
I have a genuine and serious export business at hand that requires funding at various stages. I need an investor or a lender that is willing to assist.
The business is highly profitable and guarantees at least 50% R.O.I
It is clean and at the final stage of execution.
I want a one on one meeting with the desired investor or lender on order to explain better.
the capital requires depends on the stage you wish to come in.
please mail bimbolajide@hotmail.com or call 08023881557 for further details.
Thank you.
Re: I Have An Export Business Proposal (needs An Investor Or A Lender) by oyebanji(m): 9:21am On Aug 07, 2010
You can not guarantee a whopping 50% ROI if my thinking that you have never done this before is right.

I think you will be more realistic with a 15 - 25 % ROI. A real and serious investor will just laugh and not look your way because you do not have the experience to assure a whopping 50% ROI.

As business people it is always good that we balance optimism with reality.

I wish you luck.

(1) (Reply)

For Your Diesel Delivery And Facility Management, Contact Olowood Global Ltd. / A MUST Read(cheapest And Most Lucrative Biz To Start In December) / Free Report Reveals How An Ordinary Nigerian Can Easily Make Atleast N250K Onlin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.