Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

Today In The History Of Fortune City - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Today In The History Of Fortune City (2238 Views)

History Of Igboland And Origin Of Onicha Ado By Ikechukwu Ayo Aduba / Book's Excerpt: Max Siollun's Soldiers Of Fortune(history Of Nigeria) / Fortune City Needs Your Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 1:18pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eponymous:
Divepen1, are the fortune city series all minor sub plots that would eventually be woven into one single plot ( cos thats what it look's like to me) or are they independent plots.
Individual plots that will eventually end with one.
However, the events are happening around the same period and they are likely to be referred to as subplots..
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Eponymous: 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Divepen1:
However, the events are happening around the same period and they are likely to be referred to as subplots..
OK, thanks. Going through your stories, makes one realise that prolific creative writers aren't a lost commodify in Nigeria, they are just to a large extent unsupported/unsponsored. Divepen at the point I can only say that, you don't have a choice than to go places with your stories, whether you want it or not. wink
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2019
Divepen1:

To buttress the point

The teen stories will give background history to many events.
The University stories will show the improvement.

Wura stories will cause people from Sun City to leave for Brown Valley etc. It will be for the traditional people and will touch some crazy cultural story

This Zombie Story that you just made me continue will be a reason for Wura's storied effect. But their characters might not need to meet.

Witch series that has 'Grabbing The Hot Gate' will be instrumental in explaining to the Christians on a need for cleansing of the land. The wickedness here will scatter people and many would run off to Brown Valley.

Heaven Series which include A dread in the spine will show people running for their lives to Brown Valley

Water series will buttress each part of the victim

Olu's Story will show how the a victim can turn to Villain to Carter for a need.

They all can stand individually but are parts of a bigger story.

Eponymous
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eponymous:

OK, thanks. Going through your stories, makes one realise that prolific creative writers aren't a lost commodify in Nigeria, they are just to a large extent unsupported/unsponsored. Divepen at the point I can only say that, you don't have a choice than to go places with your stories, whether you want it or not. wink

Wawu. Thanks a lot. This is really encouraging.
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Eponymous: 8:52pm On Jan 02, 2019
Divepen1:

To buttress the point

The teen stories will give background history to many events.
The University stories will show the improvement.

Wura stories will cause people from Sun City to leave for Brown Valley etc. It will be for the traditional people and will touch some crazy cultural story

This Zombie Story that you just made me continue will be a reason for Wura's storied effect. But their characters might not need to meet.

Witch series that has 'Grabbing The Hot Gate' will be instrumental in explaining to the Christians on a need for cleansing of the land. The wickedness here will scatter people and many would run off to Brown Valley.

Heaven Series which include A dread in the spine will show people running for their lives to Brown Valley

Water series will buttress each part of the victim

Olu's Story will show how the a victim can turn to Villain to Carter for a need.

They all can stand individually but are parts of a bigger story.

Eponymous

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I guess it is fair to say, the rising action and climax of the central plot takes place at brown Valley, which is sad because Evil has opened it's mask there and shown itself to be Chioma. But isn't there a drought at brown Valley would it be plausible no matter the situation, to leave excess water for a drought?
You are some brilliant writer
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 10:11pm On Jan 02, 2019
Eponymous:

Thanks for the detailed explanation.
I guess it is fair to say, the rising action and climax of the central plot takes place at brown Valley, which is sad because Evil has opened it's mask there and shown itself to be Chioma. But isn't there a drought at brown Valley would it be plausible no matter the situation, to leave excess water for a drought?
You are some brilliant writer
Lol... You're catching the flow.. The excess water will be theme of the last book...

The water series is talking about value... And Money..
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Eponymous: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2019
Divepen1:
Lol... You're catching the flow.. The excess water will be theme of the last book...

The water series is talking about value... And Money..

MIND = BLOWN

1 Like

Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Eponymous: 1:24pm On Jan 06, 2019
Divepen1:

I sent you a pm.
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Eponymous:

I sent you a pm
Replied...
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 4:45pm On Jan 06, 2019
Today in History of Black Town

Stella caged Gladys in 2017
Re: Today In The History Of Fortune City by Divepen1(m): 7:59am On Jan 07, 2019
Alexis slept with Chuks, the gateman to have her way into Japheth's life 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Happy Birthday Temitope Daniel!!! / My Dark Past: Story By Nelly / STORY: Sarah, The Tailor's Apprentice Initiates Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.