Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,575 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine (812 Views)

Dorcas Shangev: Ritualists In Benue Dismember Body Of A Lady On Her Birthday / How A Fake EFCC Official (Ime Ifechukwu) Scammed A Belgian Woman / Man Rain Curses On Fraudster Who Scammed A Client Of N93,730 With His Name (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 9:39pm On Dec 24, 2018
she claims she sell shoes with different samples on her ig page, after sending money she stopped picking her calls , blocked her on whatsapp and also on ig.

the money involved is #13k...
pls advise on what to do.. thanks

1 Like

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 9:41pm On Dec 24, 2018
more...

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 9:42pm On Dec 24, 2018
more

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 24, 2018

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 9:46pm On Dec 24, 2018
her page

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by elderken(m): 9:47pm On Dec 24, 2018
That's how they make things difficult for legit online hustlers

3 Likes

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by decatalyst(m): 9:52pm On Dec 24, 2018
All these young lazy Id!ots that call themselves entrepreneurs are actually thiefpreneurs!

Thats how I ordered an handmade shoes worth 20k and the scammer sent something different...an oversized shoe. To take it back and re-do or adjust has been too hard for him...he stops picking calls too. I will just call him out when I ready do eim matter.

Buying online in this scam invested environment is super risky. Even jumia and the likes ain't left out! They sell refurbished everything to unsuspecting buyers.

Nothing works!

2 Likes

Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by bizza45: 9:56pm On Dec 24, 2018
use d babe and do logo-benz.... incase if u don't know what logo Benz means ask lil-kesh
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by Kenekingisback: 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2018
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by Temptee101(m): 10:03pm On Dec 24, 2018
This is just too bad. Heartless folks abound everywhere, we should be careful who we transact business deals with. May God help His people, this generation is just something else, all because of quick money. Sorry for your loss, i pray she gets apprehended. This should widely be publicised to prevent others from falling victim
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 10:05pm On Dec 24, 2018
decatalyst:
All these young lazy Id!ots that call themselves entrepreneurs are actually thiefpreneurs!

Thats how I ordered an handmade shoes worth 20k and the scammer sent something different...an oversized shoe. To take it back and re-do or adjust has been too hard for him...he stops picking calls too. I will just call him out when I ready do eim matter.

Buying online in this scam invested environment is super risky. Even jumia and the likes ain't left out! They sell refurbished everything to unsuspecting buyers.

Nothing works!
it is really disheartening...they making it difficult to trust legit ones and making the online business seems like a scam
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 24, 2018
You are buying goods from a ghost.
Meanwhile,you didn't show us alert of your bank transfer details.
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by Freedman0147(m): 10:25pm On Dec 24, 2018
Whats her WhatsApp number
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by GOFRONT(m): 10:31pm On Dec 24, 2018
Next scammer to be exposed is the Bet9ja fixed match guy........Format no gree work again, he don begin snap raw cash to show unsuspecting victims......
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by carzola(m): 5:23am On Dec 25, 2018
The best lessons
Are taught by experience.

Use your head next time

Anything your buying online
Use pay on delivery or be scammed
Re: A Lady On I.g Just Scammed A Friend Of Mine by obojememe: 8:23am On Dec 25, 2018
cucumbae:
You are buying goods from a ghost.
Meanwhile,you didn't show us alert of your bank transfer details.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Fake Betnaija/ Sport Bet Scam On Nairaland / Oyinbo Lady Blasts Old Foreign Lady That Do Get Scam By Nigerian Guys. Video / Another Nigerian Caught In Saudi Arabia With 1,138g Of Cocaine —abike Dabiri-ere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.