Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures (32930 Views)

Wilfred Ndidi And Dinma White Wedding Pictures / Ndidi Wilfred With His Bride, Dinma At Their Traditional Wedding (Pictures) / Olanrewaju Kayode And His Wife, Ezinne Dora Kayode & Kids (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by mechanics(m): 1:04am On Dec 25, 2018
I wish them happy married life.
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Ayobami7(m): 1:22am On Dec 25, 2018
HML
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Onyi22(f): 1:55am On Dec 25, 2018
All I see Is beauty and handsomeness

2 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by basty: 2:27am On Dec 25, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Ugliest couple ever liveth

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?

You must be a goat to have posted this. Your grammar has shown the type of person you are. A toad you are.

4 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Rumicarter: 5:56am On Dec 25, 2018
NarnieSnyper:
Looks like his older elder sister. That way your first born tells you to behave yourself at a family outing.

But the woman gather no be lie sha. The problem with these kinda women is when they drop like two

She already dropped 3 Cute Boys, so no biggie.

4 Likes

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by SoNature(m): 6:30am On Dec 25, 2018
BabaO2:
This guy should naturally be Nigeria top striker, if there is no nepotism and tribalism in selecting the best for each role in Nigerian national team

I don't think there's nepotism and tribalism in the current Nigerian football management

Nigerian players are just average players

The coach has to make-do with them

Happy married life to the couple

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Abdbaba: 6:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by olamy7(m): 7:19am On Dec 25, 2018
samisj4real:
Neymar is better than Mpappe. That's not even an argument.
why u like weed bro

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by youngsahito(m): 7:45am On Dec 25, 2018
why smile scarce for the woman face like this.
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by Mysselff2: 9:58am On Dec 25, 2018
Congratulations K boy
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by notoriousbabe: 10:22am On Dec 25, 2018
basty:

You must be a goat to have posted this. Your grammar has shown the type of person you are. A toad you are.
Ugliest couple ever liveth

Pls I need advice, if girlfriend yours is cheated was you on but love was still him to there what go do that must be?
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:17am On Dec 25, 2018
BabaO2:
This guy should naturally be Nigeria top striker, if there is no nepotism and tribalism in selecting the best for each role in Nigerian national team
u think anybody can be Nigeria top striker... nawa congrats k and it's gud to be gud
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by winj3: 11:48am On Dec 25, 2018
Ukrainian women are 100% better looking than Nigerian women, I suppose a Ukrainian woman are too educated to help him mass produce children so he settled for a local champion!
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by freshdude99(m): 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
jafol:
The guy better do dna test on the last two. They look too igbotic
Fear of iPob, beginning of .... lolx inferiority complex na bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo amaka o
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by diesel86: 4:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
Remembered this guy from 2007 in Ibadan, we used to train together at Liberty stadium, Age mates o, probably older self, now am 32 and dude is still 25.

What do I know sad lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jafol(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
freshdude99:

Fear of iPob, beginning of .... lolx inferiority complex na bastard cheesy cheesy cheesy
Igbo amaka o
No fear mr ipob man, your women r known for prostitution no be today dem they Bleep another man behind their husband
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by freshdude99(m): 5:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
jafol:

No fear mr ipob man, your women r known for prostitution no be today dem they Bleep another man behind their husband
Lol see kettle calling pot black cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Olarenwaju Kayode And Zinny Olanrewaju White Wedding Pictures by jafol(m): 6:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
freshdude99:

Lol see kettle calling pot black cheesy cheesy cheesy
My yoruba brother need DNA test, is it your own DNA?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ronaldo Caps Stunning Manchester United Comeback Against Atlanta / 4 Nigerians Among The Top 5 Completed Dribbles In The English Championship / Little Mascots Excited On Seeing Messi With Them In Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.