Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan (725 Views)

See The Kind Of Food Served For Lunch At An IDP Camp In Maiduguri / What Are You Having For Lunch / What Did You Eat For Breakfast, Lunch, And Dinner Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan by jaadeyemi(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2010
i had a dream last night and i saw my self with two invites to lunch one from The US president and The other from The Nigerian President. it also stated the i will have to share the whole weekend with them but the problem is the it is both happening on the same day. if it were you, what would you do? who would you want to g for and what would you discuss over lunch?
Re: Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 3:41pm On Aug 06, 2010
Jonathan . . . . Cos there are lots i could share with him, and we will be able to make Nija better.
Re: Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan by ijawgirl: 3:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
pls obama
Re: Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan by Demdem(m): 4:46pm On Aug 06, 2010
Abegiii, na Jonathan oooo. At least i know i wont leave empty handed. Will make sure i collect my own part of the national cake grin grin grin
As for Obama, i am not so sure if i will suceed with that.
Re: Who Would You Rather Have Lunch With; Obama Or Jonathan by ijawgirl: 4:48pm On Aug 06, 2010
^^^^
lol true sha

(1) (Reply)

Which Food Is Superior ? / Become A Computer Guru Now! / Pls I Need Recipe On How To Cook Edikahiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.