Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals (29495 Views)

Shehu Sani Reveals What Will Happen To Emefiele When Buhari Leaves Office / 2023: Real Reasons Northern APC Govs Decided To Support Tinubu – El-Rufai / 6 Reasons Northern Youths MUST NOT Support Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nuel042: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
God please help us to restructure this country, Boko haram can never stop until this country is restructure
Once is done the Northern will see Boko haram as the northern problem and tackle it once and for.

Nigeria always spend billions of naira in fighting Boko haram every year

The money always niger delta or Lagos and that's the northern Elders are not taking action
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Carlyscales: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I will fault that your claim that only the poor takes the brunt...

For starters... Badeh wasn't a poor man

Sani is actually point on if we look at it keenly.

Badeh's death is obviously orchestrated.
With Orchestration any one, including d president n sultan can be killed.
Even if his death is not orchestrated. What's d percentage of the elites that are killed when compared to their masses killed like chickens everywhere. Not forgetting that many of this deaths in d region are not even documented. Even d Govt n Army could not properly document n account for the deaths of officers killed by BH, all because its not Generals that are killed.

I strongly believe that the reason for this continued support is because this Govt has largely favoured their elites in terms of appointment and the masses/region in terms of job placement n projects

The problems of the north is largely with the elites, who have never really harnessed the advantage of their population and verse arable lands.
Its shocking how the northern elites has largely kept quiet n continued supporting this Govt, after most security agencies chiefs are headed by northerners and still northern masses are killed with reckless abandon.

No wonder El-kanemi used the only viable access he had with d president to blurt out, that his people are just without any meaningful security, with all d billions spent on security.
And he received lots of knocks from northern elites n elders for speaking out.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Jahwinaboy(m): 12:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fearless Sani. Keep it up
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by mufy1990: 12:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
can somebody pls give one reason for killing d innocent ppl before looking for wu to blame
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by bareal(m): 12:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
I will fault that your claim that only the poor takes the brunt...

For starters... Badeh wasn't a poor man

Badeh was a sacrificial lamb
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by olisaEze(m): 12:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Yeah, he’s doing his best to suppress any opposition to his 2nd term bid! #Beastmode activated on Zamfara State
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by bareal(m): 12:51pm On Dec 25, 2018
The North does not worth to be part of Nigeria....
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by dokyOloye: 12:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deepthoughts:
Thank you very much,were you ever in maiduguri?
Damaturu 2013
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by berrystunn(m): 12:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anybody that vote buhari 2019.
Will feel the same pain of those that lost there family.

Same thing will happen to them all..
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Deepthoughts: 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
dokyOloye:
Damaturu 2013
No wonder you understood the situation well,I was in maiduguri around that time,have a nice time n merry Christmas.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by dokyOloye: 1:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deepthoughts:
No wonder you understood the situation well,I was in maiduguri around that time,have a nice time n merry Christmas.
Aiit bro
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by nelxxy(m): 1:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
hucienda:
They don't have a southern, christian president to blame. Fela termed it 'Shuffering and Shmiling'.

Bitter truth is religion-tribalism is the bane of the country. Not corruption. Same thing one sees from the recent remarks of the Vice President who is supposedly a pastor. When all cards fail, fall to the last card - the tribal card.

Nigeria will hardly develop as a country till this ill is eradicated.
you are 100% correct. I keep telling people that Nigeria greatest problem is religion-tribalism not corruption

1 Like

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Malawian(m): 1:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
kenzysmith:
Oga shut up because of greed u refuse to jump when ur mate ready jumping let seen how u will win next h
Year

Its because you can't label him PDP or IPOB that's why you are pained. I dey come bring handkerchief for you make you take wipe your tears.

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Modarun(m): 2:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
Most of the service Chiefs are from the North, the security infrastructure of the Country is in the hands of the North. Yet hundreds are killed every month. But they are zombified and hypnotized into a frantic cult followership of Buhari by the Tinubu funded and controlled media. Hahaha. Like i told my Kano Friends, what can you guys sincerely say or point to, that Buhari has done for the North? Absolutely Nothing. The road from Kaduna to Sokoto is in shambles, So also the one that leads to the North East. The killings has not only doubled in crisis prone areas but has spread to areas where there used to be relative peace. All of this is happening while Buhari is still in power. What will then happen when power shifts to the South in 4 years? Thats 8years of Buhari and 8 more years of the South. of more neglect loading.
Let the Northerner sai Babarin continue while the killings continue, while the poverty increases, while the armed groups keep soreading, when the time comes, we that warned them will share their chants here.

2 Likes

Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
brodalokie:

Been hit with light on my hospital bed which woke me up from sleep and now I keep seeing and hearing zombies voices everywhere. The first thing a doctor is supposed to do is give food, drink and then drug but the doctor is also a zombie. Maybe it's hunger but he looks like blackclothed wizard with a long broom, hat and bats hovering all around his head.
It is a dejavu of recurring dreams of the ins and out. Trapped in this stage while things may be happening outside, who knows? As I was thinking what to right next I was a vision of a man and woman looking at me through a mirror that supposedly belongs me, it is linked to me and they are using it to manipulate reality around this hospital. They are laughing now. I am thinking of a way to get out of bed and go find something to eat, bath wear some cloth and get pocket money. cool

Guy I take good beg you, no confuse me woh grin, I can figured wether you are a geniu, a confused dude or a smart dude who smoked weed for the first time
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by brodalokie: 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Jiang:

Guy I take good beg you, no confuse me woh grin, I can figured wether you are a geniu, a confused dude or a smart dude who smoked weed for the first time

It's true. On a serious note I was on my bed two months ago when lightening hit me with the speed of words on the chest twice in the same movie a vision followed it that the gods will now serve me but it seems there is a shark that is not allowing the fishes to get in my hook. Before then I have been hearing murmuring of dead people talking about me. They are taking praise for everything I am thinking and distracting it from making images completely in my mind. But I still managed to stay focus. Na the factor used to get in is hunger, my job is not paying. I got 100k from a family member for the first time in 7 years last month and tried to upgrade lifestyle yet they are still murmuring and threatening. After this I am going out to sell the phone I bought from the money for lack of food.
Re: Killings: Three Reasons Northern Leaders Are Silent – Shehu Sani Reveals by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
brodalokie:

It's true. On a serious note I was on my bed two months ago when lightening hit me with the speed of words on the chest twice in the same movie a vision followed it that the gods will now serve me but it seems there is a shark that is not allowing the fishes to get in my hook. Before then I have been hearing murmuring of dead people talking about me. They are taking praise for everything I am thinking and distracting it from making images completely in my mind. But I still managed to stay focus. Na the factor used to get in is hunger, my job is not paying. I got 100k from a family member for the first time in 7 years last month and tried to upgrade lifestyle yet they are still murmuring and threatening. After this I am going out to sell the phone I bought from the money for lack of food.

Dude just write a book on Amazon, I bet you, lots of crazy people go buy am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Supreme Court Reverse Rivers, Zamfara Judgements? / Biyi Adeleye Reveals He Kidnapped Ogun LG Party Chairman / Education Statistics in Nigeria (Who is Going to School ?)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.