Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call (417 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by EMIOMOADEOYE: 12:41am On Dec 25, 2018
Fellow Nairalanders

This is a brief call out to sport betting fans in Nigeria and perhaps maybe abroad.

This is a crowd funding call.

I have been monitoring a certain site that claims to specialize in researching football betting odds.

Now this is totally different from those other sources that claim to have authentic fixed match bets only to turn out to be fake. This is not fixed bet. Its research based selections.

These guys appear to be legit and good at what they do.

More importantly they have a 6 odd betting system which if you sit down to analyze in the long run, looks quite promising and profitable too.

Now understand that they have losing streaks. Sometimes they could have as much a 7 losing streaks in a row. But if you analyze the total wins you get in a month, it compensates for those streaks.

Its mathematically provable actually and it makes sense

There are months where you get exceptional results with very high returns. If you look at it overall year to year, the ROI they return is quite tidy. At least from the past results there were at least 4 months were you would have made over 500k, if you were running with a 100k bankroll.

If you start with 100k bankroll......you could end up with 200k monthly if you average it over a year. I like to look at things in the long run.

After much analysis I feel its worth a shot.

Now here is where I need you.

The bet tips are offered on a premium.

If I can get between 10-20 interested punters, we should be able to cover the cost. 10 people at 10,000 naira each per month will help cover that cost. If we are up to 20, the cost comes down to 5000.

Betting tips will come everyday - 7 days a week.

A Whatsapp group will be arranged to manage all those who say they are interested.

Another VIP group will be created for those who finally truly commit.

If this is something you would like just click the link below to join a general whatsapp group I have created. Please only serious people because once we are up to 10 or 20 I will need you guys to make payments.

If you are in, click the link to join the general group

UPDATE: I cant seem to figure out a way around the link edit on Nairaland. You can simply reply with "I'm in" and I will get in touch with you.

Cheers!

PS. Trolls are always welcome to rant! It is allowed.

1 Like

Re: READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by EMIOMOADEOYE: 1:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Re: READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:08am On Dec 25, 2018
EMIOMOADEOYE:
Fellow Nairalanders

This is a brief call out to sport betting fans in Nigeria and perhaps maybe abroad.

This is a crowd funding call.

I have been monitoring a certain site that claims to specialize in researching football betting odds.

Now this is totally different from those other sources that claim to have authentic fixed match bets only to turn out to be fake. This is not fixed bet. Its research based selections.

These guys appear to be legit and good at what they do.

More importantly they have a 6 odd betting system which if you sit down to analyze in the long run, looks quite promising and profitable too.

Now understand that they have losing streaks. Sometimes they could have as much a 7 losing streaks in a row. But if you analyze the total wins you get in a month, it compensates for those streaks.

Its mathematically provable actually and it makes sense

There are months where you get exceptional results with very high returns. If you look at it overall year to year, the ROI they return is quite tidy. At least from the past results there were at least 4 months were you would have made over 500k, if you were running with a 100k bankroll.

If you start with 100k bankroll......you could end up with 200k monthly if you average it over a year. I like to look at things in the long run.

After much analysis I feel its worth a shot.

Now here is where I need you.

The bet tips are offered on a premium.

If I can get between 10-20 interested punters, we should be able to cover the cost. 10 people at 10,000 naira each per month will help cover that cost. If we are up to 20, the cost comes down to 5000.

Betting tips will come everyday - 7 days a week.

A Whatsapp group will be arranged to manage all those who say they are interested.

Another VIP group will be created for those who finally truly commit.

If this is something you would like just click the link below to join a general whatsapp group I have created. Please only serious people because once we are up to 10 or 20 I will need you guys to make payments.

If you are in, click the link to join the general group

UPDATE: I cant seem to figure out a way around the link edit on Nairaland. You can simply reply with "I'm in" and I will get in touch with you.

Cheers!

PS. Trolls are always welcome to rant! It is allowed.

1 Like

Re: READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:33am On Dec 25, 2018
So we have 4 people already who have signified.

That means there is only 5-15 slots available.
Re: READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by Ranchhoddas: 9:45am On Dec 25, 2018
No details about the "profitable" strategy?
Just promises.
Mtchewww...
Re: READ THIS If You Are Into Sports Betting - Crowdfunding Call by EMIOMOADEOYE: 9:55am On Dec 25, 2018
6 people already.......

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Used Car Needed Urgently! 2001 Upwards / Corrosion Control Work / New Red International Passport To Cost #70,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.