Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,352 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

A Cry For Help! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Cry For Help! (585 Views)

Hit And Run: Policewoman, Utabor Helen, Cries For Help / Nigerian Soldier, Emmanuel, Suffers Kidney Failure, Cries Out For Help! / Painter's Wife Delivers Conjoined Twins In Keffi, Cries Out For Help (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cry For Help! by ganie(m): 7:32am On Dec 25, 2018
Season greetings! I welcome all the banters and abuse as long as I get meaningful contributions.

I have been living with this issue for more than 6 years now. I have this pimples like spot on my penis (at the top of my shaft that is called the granular). I have used all kinds of skin infection treatment creams like Funbact A,Nixoderm tube and all the herbal ones that are sold in plastics.

Please be aware that its not affecting me in anyway like itching me or affecting my sexual performance,I am just hating the sight of it.
And I think I know the cause which was when I was much younger and naive I used to rub my penis on the toilet seat ignorantly. So I will like solutions to come from this area of thought. Thanks

Note: The spot is not easily noticeable because it is under and it is just 2, that is, one by each of side of my penis opening.
Re: A Cry For Help! by MJBOLT: 7:41am On Dec 25, 2018
sounds like an STD, go see a doctor
Re: A Cry For Help! by Lawrittanneka68(f): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
ganie:
Season greetings! I welcome all the banters and abuse as long as I get meaningful contributions.

I have been living with this issue for more than 6 years now. I have this pimples like spot on my penis (at the top of my shaft that is called the granular). I have used all kinds of skin infection treatment creams like Funbact A,Nixoderm tube and all the herbal ones that are sold in plastics.

Please be aware that its not affecting me in anyway like itching me or affecting my sexual performance,I am just hating the sight of it.
And I think I know the cause which was when I was much younger and naive I used to rub my penis on the toilet seat ignorantly. So I will like solutions to come from this area of thought. Thanks

Note: The spot is not easily noticeable because it is under and it is just 2, that is, one by each of side of my penis opening.
USE THESE PRODUCTS MARINA SPA AND DEFENDER,IT WILL CLEAR,IF INTERESTED WHATSAP OR CONTACT THIS NUMBER: 08038220168

(1) (Reply)

Experience Chinese Meridian Massage FREE At Festac Lagos / Lubacin Capsule - Herbal Remedy For Permanent Cure Of Staphylococcus / Amazing Solution To Small Penis, Quick Ejaculation, And Weak Erection!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.