Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,368 members, 7,954,491 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic (1326 Views)

I'm Tired Of This Athlete's Foot. Please Help! (graphic Image Attached) / Help! (graphic) / My Friends Ear Was Bitten Off This Morning... We Need Help (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 8:30pm On May 28, 2019
This is not my story but the story of a close friend who is in dire need of help.
MY CANCER STORY

My name is Temitayo Lawal, I had an accident in 2004, December 31st. And I only came out with a sprained thumb.
I was fine until a year later when a grown began on the lower part of my left leg. Everyone assumed it was boil or one of those normal growths that occur on the skin.
But every attempt to massage it was futile.
It kept growing, and in 2006, I had to go through a surgery.

In 2008, it began growing again bringing another one with it above the left knee making it two growths.
They both kept on growing too and in 2010, I went through two surgeries for both of them.

In 2011, the two tumors returned, and this time they In 2008, it began growing again bringing another one with it above the left knee making it two growths.
They both kept on growing too and in 2010, I went through two surgeries for both of them.were bigger than the last.

And in 2012, I had to go through another surgery to get them out.
In 2013, the two growths returned again, then with another one around my groin. Which made me go to benin republic to have series of surgeries(about 18) and I was grafted on the knee(no stitches. The whole skin.

was cut out and covered with skin the was cut out from another part of my body).

In 2015, the grafted part began tearing and the tumor started growing again exposing the insides and making it an ulcer.

So I started to consult at LUTH, where I had two biopsies and MRI, Angiograph, CT scan and other tests.
Then I was placed on chemotherapy in December(Imatinib  which I'm still undergoing)

I was booked for three surgeries and billed N3,079,708.
A bill which is inconclusive.

I became suicidal last year. It was so bad I had to consult at the Neuropsychiatric hospital at Yaba.

Everyday, the agony increases, I lose blood every minute. And I grow thinner.
My family do all they can, but this bill is a lot for them to handle.
I'm only trying as much as possible to keep myself afloat.

Kindly help me.

CC: Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 8:34pm On May 28, 2019
Seun Mynd44 lalasticlala

Please move to front page thank you

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by Oblitz(m): 8:40pm On May 28, 2019
Sorry bro! I'll do the little I can

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by obembet(f): 8:52pm On May 28, 2019
lalasticlala this guy need help...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by yomi007k(m): 10:21pm On May 28, 2019
cry

Please move this to front page.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 5:42am On May 29, 2019
CC lalasticlala Seun
Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by Yewandequeen(f): 10:23am On May 29, 2019
This is serious.

Seun!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 12:59pm On May 30, 2019
Please nothing is too small, let's save a life

CC Seun lalasticlala
Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by BarristerAlarig: 5:08pm On May 30, 2019
Can't the mods move this to fb already??

If it was Regina Daniel's wedding we won't hear word.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 7:59am On May 31, 2019
BarristerAlarig:
Can't the mods move this to fb already??

If it was Regina Daniel's wedding we won't hear word.

I swear it's so painful, I'm sure lalasticlala or Seun must have seen this thread but won't more it to Front page.

A friend is dying slowly but I'm sure if he does and I open a thread about it, it'll make front page.

cry cry cry
Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by BarristerAlarig: 12:39pm On May 31, 2019
babablogger:

I swear it's so painful, I'm sure lalasticlala or Seun must have seen this thread but won't more it to Front page.

A friend is dying slowly but I'm sure if he does and I open a thread about it, it'll make front page.

cry cry cry

Unfortunately, nairaland is a joke.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by babablogger: 6:41pm On May 31, 2019
Please he still needs your help, we're nowhere close to even raising half of the required money. Please help

CC lalasticlala Seun cry
Re: My Cancer Story (a Cry For Help) Graphic by Dustbinbint(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2023
Are you still there? If so, please call me 0906 330 9675.
I can help you. I will help you.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NMCN PORTAL License Renewal, Fees, Online / Free Telegram-based Health Community / The Most Common Sexually Transmitted Infection (STI), That Causes Infertility E

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.