Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,763 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos (41745 Views)

Reactions As Mo Salah Celebrates Christmas With His Family (Photo) / Messi Celebrates 20 Years In Barcelona / Lionel Messi Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Jahwinaboy(m): 1:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
I love u MESSI..... Ronaldo can commit suicide always chasing u. Na only u waka come
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by adeniyi3971(m): 2:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
I said it, The GOAT will be be special

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Richkid97(m): 2:16pm On Dec 25, 2018
RoyalUc:

No ves o, what does that mean?

Greatest Of All Time

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by RoyalUc(m): 2:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Richkid97:

Greatest Of All Time
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by ogbonti: 2:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
cenaman:
The dwarf..... respect to CRISTIANO EKENE DILI RONALDO the G.O.A.T the round leather game has ever produce. oya team RONALDO gather here.

Nah, it should be, the dwarf and his piglets... called kids grin
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by OgaBuhari: 3:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
Lacazzi:
Penaldo should post his own.
You go see 5 women with 4 children.
The 5th one no get child. She was raped
u need sense
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by chiboy1116: 3:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
[quote author=biggiesmallz15 post=74154171][/quote] the fifth best player in the world grin grin..lwkmd

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by contigiency(m): 4:13pm On Dec 25, 2018
A1PHA:
Beautiful
One of the greatest players of all time
We are opportuned to be entertained by exceptional players don't hate anyone just enjoy their performance

Merry Christmas

So far, the greatest player of all time. Not one of but the greatest.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Slurity(m): 4:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I don't know... Those long socks are ugly.
You will begins to see more than beautification as you grow mature
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by emmykk(m): 5:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
cenaman:
The dwarf..... respect to CRISTIANO EKENE DILI RONALDO the G.O.A.T the round leather game has ever produce. oya team RONALDO gather here.

This guy is balling with barca how far has CR7 go this season?

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 5:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
[.

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by cenaman(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
Electricboy:

you that you are a giant..what have you achieved in life ?? who knows you ?? do you know that messi's shit is more nutritious than your mum's breast milk.....so jerk off..
I don't exchange words with slowpoke like u!
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by ObaKlaz: 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Slurity:
You will begins to see more than beautification as you grow mature
I'm doing great, don't worry about me. But you, my friend, should begin to see the need to fix your crappy English first. What does my comment have to do with lack of maturity, dummy? Na so una go pick torch begin find trouble. mtcheeew!
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Slurity(m): 6:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
ObaKlaz:
I'm doing great, don't worry about me. But you, my friend, should begin to see the need to fix your crappy English first. What does my comment have to do with lack of maturity, dummy? Na so una go pick torch begin find trouble. mtcheeew!
Grow up fast please.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by ObaKlaz: 7:04pm On Dec 25, 2018
Slurity:
Grow up fast please.
Outgrow your stupidity fast, you Re.tard of the year.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 7:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deltatoto:
ok

You know say I no beg you for this stuff. You just made me expectant. Merry Christmas anyway

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Deltatoto: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
Earthbound:

You know say I no beg you for this stuff. You just made me expectant. Merry Christmas anyway
whats d meaning of that?
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by Nobody: 9:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Deltatoto:
whats d meaning of that?
Merry Christmas and good night, my friend.
Re: Lionel Messi Celebrates Christmas With Family In Adorable Photos by munaGod07: 2:16am On Dec 26, 2019
Merry Christmas the lion of Barca

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Nff Building Is On Fire (photos) / Messi Confirms Stay At Barcelona / Alexis Sanchez Signs For Manchester United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.