Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,312 members, 7,819,061 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped? (402 Views)

Make A Move With ICT Skills / Acceptance Of Siwes Student To Enhance Their Ict Skills / 5 Basic ICT Skills You Can Add To Your Portfolio During This Lockdown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped? by abdeiz(m): 8:15am On Dec 25, 2018
I mean after you have gotten the said skill for example Web development how do you make money from it, it isnt just about getting the skill?

You apply for jobs online but none yield results, the few interviews you attend follow the same pattern; interviewer looks at your CV and mentions the hardest skill you dont have to see if you know it, i mean what is the point?

What is the other way? Freelance? Experienced hands should please show us the younglings the way abeg.
Re: Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped? by BiafraBushBoy(m): 9:17am On Dec 25, 2018
As hyped?

Lol...

A skill that can feed you anywhere in the world is what you call hype?

A friend travelled to Italy as an illegal immigrant. His hands-on IT skill sustained him till he was able to gain residence permit.

I wish you know how much developers make in Nigeria...

Don't ask me how they do it... Not everyone is lazy and waiting for miracle to happen.

Some of us force the miracle to happen.
Re: Does ICT Skills Really Pay As Hyped? by abdeiz(m): 10:01am On Dec 25, 2018
BiafraBushBoy:
As hyped?

Lol...

A skill that can feed you anywhere in the world is what you call hype?

A friend travelled to Italy as an illegal immigrant. His hands-on IT skill sustained him till he was able to gain residence permit.

I wish you know how much developers make in Nigeria...

Don't ask me how they do it... Not everyone is lazy and waiting for miracle to happen.

Some of us force the miracle to happen.

I just want to know from those who made it and get some tips from them, like i said i am a youngling in need of guidance.

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Restricts Message-sharing To Fight Fake News / Real HP Server Solution HPE0-S52 Exam Practice Questions / Spain Rolls Out 5G Network Using Huawei Despite US Blacklisting Chinese Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.