Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother (31516 Views)

Meet Fabian Obi, Peter Obi’s Elder Brother Who Is A Catholic Priest / Kingsley Moghalu Shares Goodies With Little Kids To Celebrate Christmas (photos) / Leticia Chikwendu: The Burial Of Femi Fani-kayode's Mother-in-law (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by messi042: 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pruwa:
Ohhhh my see cuteness overload I wan go born ooo
come make i nyash u small
Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by skaramanga: 8:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nollywoodpics:
Famous politician Femi Fani Kayode shares cute Christmas photos of His cute boys.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/femi-fani-kayode-shares-christmas-photos-of-his-cute-boys/

Those are not ‘his boys’. He has been known for firing blanks. Those kids belong to Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose. Femi is known to be rendered impotent by years of cocaine abuse. None of this children look like him.

Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by yabatown: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
skaramanga:

Those are not ‘his boys’. He has been known for firing blanks. Those kids belong to Nnamdi Kanu and Fayose. Femi is known to be rendered impotent by years of cocaine abuse. None of this children look like him.

GBAM !
Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by Tpresh(f): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cute kids....
Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by Postboiswag(m): 9:31pm On Dec 27, 2018
ekestic1976:

Thursday then.

Today is Thursday sir
Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by ekestic1976(f): 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2018
Postboiswag:

Today is Thursday sir

A friend warned me against yielding to internet requests for any kind of help. He was scammed once and I have learnt from his experience. God will help you.
Re: Christmas Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode's Sons, The Triplets & Their Elder Brother by Postboiswag(m): 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2018
ekestic1976:

A friend warned me against yielding to internet requests for any kind of help. He was scammed once and I have learnt from his experience. God will help you.

No problem
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Receives Alpha Conde, President Of Guinea In Daura (Photos) / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Patience Jonathan Unable To Read Own Speech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.