Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,059 members, 7,814,644 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto (51938 Views)

The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Meet Maryam Muhammed, A First Class Law Graduate Of Queen Mary University London / Usmanu Danfodiyo University Student Dies After His Final Year Exam (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Nobody: 4:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
My wife don show...

Am going to sokoto next week , cheesy

I will even help sponsor who her to be a prof, abeg who get her number or social media accounts

Somebody get me her real contact & I promise you #500 naira recharge card grin
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Ubdavis(m): 4:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Congregation to u. However , when people make bad grades, they would always almost say " they gave me" but when they come out in flying colors, they would say, "I made it" funny !
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gerrard59:

While you are right, it's pertinent to understand that it's her prerogative to choose and follow whatever path she desires. Yes, it'll be nicer if she goes into research or the corporate world, but hey! Her choice, her right.

Not everyone will follow a defined path because of their academic achievements/excellence.

Kudos to the lady. However, to folks who say physics is hard to make a first class in, it's not true. Numerical disciplines are easy to make a first class than subjective courses.

Finally, someone who gets it.

I just hate seeing people with high potentials deciding not use it to the fullest. If everyone decides to tow this path, how will things change for the better in this country of ours?
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Alanine1123: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
jconsulting:
Usman Dan fodio na University?

Yes
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Ayobami7(m): 4:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cool
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by encryptjay(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Opportunities don open for her like mad. There's even going to be competition on who to offer her scholarship grin
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by frozen70(f): 5:22pm On Dec 25, 2018
She is focused

I wish her success
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by mechanics(m): 5:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Brain and beauty, congrats to her.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Codes151(m): 5:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
It’s a thread for northers to graduate lots of their people in first class!!

South south universities filled with different religious idiots be out there frustrating their own!
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by StarUp: 6:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
lordskid:

I was going to transfer a little cash until I saw this: ***SUMI SAM**** MI*****! Se na ur own or wat? Cos I no understand!

grin you probably didn't read my message well. It doesn't have to be me... If you do it for a brother or cousin or a loved one, it's the same thing: because wetin affect nose dey affect eye.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Nobody: 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
StarUp:

grin you probably didn't read my message well. It doesn't have to be me... If you do it for a brother or cousin or a loved one, it's the same thing: because wetin affect nose dey affect eye.

Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 6:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
koyyes:

Learn to fully understand the value of real education and how far it can take a society. If you had read my post very well, you won't even be talking about her frolicking with men as an alternate to getting married.

But because of your rotten and misogynistic mentality, you just had to make a total fool of yourself. You are the kind of person that won't like your own children to go far in life. Shame.

Rubbish,
The most successful women in earth are all married.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had married before fame, and early too.
Delayed marriages make women frolicks with the wrong men
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Yankee101: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Courses involving numbers do not require too much 'kill yourself' type of reading.

If you understand the foundational principles, can derive your formulas and link related cross-subjects (maths and physics in this case) then you're good.

Maths related courses where the ones I spent less time reading and making the most out of with less effort once I got a handle of how they worked. Sometimes you can cheekily add QED at the end of your work. Knowing no professor can deduct a single mark from your perfect work. Only in a numbers course can you do perfect work.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Antichristus: 7:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
In all probabilities, she would marry someone 20 years older than her. There is a high price tag on her due to her education. That’s the northern way of doing things.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Rubbish,
The most successful women in earth are all married.
Ngozi Okonjo Iweala had married before fame, and early too.
Delayed marriages make women frolicks with the wrong men

That someone appears on TV and speaks English does not make the person a high achiever. At least not in my books.

What has mama ngozi done that the next generation after you will benefit? Absolutely nothing.

Stop reasoning like all these clueless touts on the streets. That mentality will lead you no where.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
koyyes:

That someone appears on TV and speaks English does not make the person a high achiever. At least not in my books.

What has mama ngozi done that the next generation after you will benefit? Absolutely nothing.

Stop reasoning like all these clueless touts on the streets. That mentality will lead you no where.

And what has being single done for the next generation that married ones can't do?
Marriage may prevent her from the travails of Linda Ikeji and co.
You are yet to say how marriage is bad for her?
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
InyinyaAgbaOku:

And what has being single done for the next generation that married ones can't do?
Marriage may prevent her from the travails of Linda Ikeji and co.
You are yet to say how marriage is bad for her?

No one is talking about how bad single hood or marriage is here. Throw sentiments out and be objective so your points can stand out clearly on the subject matter.

If you did not understand my comment, simply read it again.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by adekindle1: 10:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
How can a Nigerian apply

loanaddapromoti:
Looking for personal loan, home loan or business loan? Well no need to swing here and there as you can avail these facilities from LoanAdda. LoanAdda is an online aggregator of financial products and services and is India’s leading lending platform. We offer you with personal loan, business loan, loan against property, home loan, working capital loan with best interest rates and impressive benefits for you to avail and enjoy the entitlement it brings with them.
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
koyyes:

No one is talking about how bad single hood or marriage is here. Throw sentiments out and be objective so your points can stand out clearly on the subject matter.

If you did not understand my comment, simply read it again.

As usual, no points.
So, you haven't said how marriage is bad for her?
Smh

1 Like

Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by brightnonso: 12:05am On Dec 26, 2018
derok74751:
Receive sense before you die miserably
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by jakandeola(m): 2:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
pocohantas:
Very true, boyfriend can derail your lives. Especially those ones in Nigerian universities.

They will never ask your GP, certifications you want to take, your dreams and aspirations. Only "are you a virgin?" every time grin

Congrats to her. I tried, but I just collect wetin them give me las las.
am a matured guy and knew when a girl is in pains of love did u think u will got a true love when u always attack guys it dont mean give a guy chance to love u did yr. wen an Ibo animal broke my heart am in pains but grow pass it
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by MrMacinterchi1: 11:06pm On Dec 26, 2018
sacajawea:
Why add Pretty? Let the reader be the Judge
But she is...
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by sacajawea: 11:21pm On Dec 26, 2018
MrMacinterchi1:

But she is...
So are you saying I'm not fine or what?
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by MrMacinterchi1: 1:45pm On Dec 27, 2018
sacajawea:
So are you saying I'm not fine or what?
that's not what you read.. why would you think so?
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by loanapp: 6:59am On Feb 12, 2019
A personal loan is considered as an easy and convenient form of a loan, by being an unsecured loan. In order to avail this facility, it is essential for you to check Personal Loan EMI Calculator as through this you’ll get an idea that for how much amount how much will the EMI you need to pay on a monthly basis. personal loan app, on the other side, are an unsecured debt, which is also without any collateral. This comes with a longer tenure of repayment time and also the loan amount can be higher than what do you get in the credit card limit
Re: Meet Zainab Bashir, First Class Graduate Of Usmanu Danfodiyo University Sokoto by goldpill: 8:21pm On Aug 06, 2019
Does anyone know the whereabouts of this girl? I am looking to work with first class graduates of mathematics, physics and statistics. I will appreciate it if anyone who does can pass her contacts over. Or, have her contact me at goldpill1968@outlook.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Mum Pays N1.58k School Fees She Owed In 1969, Principal Writes Letter / University Of Abuja Suspends The 24 Students Arrested During Cult Initiation / The Polytechnic, Ibadan 2011/2012 Admission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.