Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 (1102 Views)

Super Clean Sport Car Ford Cougar Going For 1,000,000 / Manual Give Away Ford Cougar For Sale 320k / Neat As Toks 04 Ford Cougar 299k Give away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by jerryfemi88: 8:31am On Dec 25, 2018
Call Jerry on 08059709977 for a distressed sale ford cougar just like toks no issues just d owner needs money

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 8:46am On Dec 25, 2018
Ijaiye motors inc.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by jerryfemi88: 5:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Call
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by sarahs(m): 7:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
jerryfemi88:
Call Jerry on 08059709977 for a distressed sale ford cougar just like toks no issues just d owner needs money

Location, car papers, 250k serious buyer
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 8:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
sarahs:

Location, car papers, 250k serious buyer
Diportivo sir
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by afoife: 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
CityNGR:

Diportivo sir

Casting
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by diportivo: 8:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
car is even converted sef grin

thebigkendo,don't bother buying it again
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 10:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cant see any coverted car here. Some people are just happy talking trash.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 11:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
diportivo the ijaiye kingpin is on ur case....shots fired....thebigkendo

Kayharry:
Cant see any coverted car here. Some people are just happy talking trash.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 6:48am On Dec 26, 2018
Commot there and grow up.
CityNGR:

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Mgbadike80: 8:16am On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

Good morning sir, i have noticed that you have been taunting this particular seller on at least two different threads, please do you mind revealing more to us ( the potential buyers). Thanks and remain blessed.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by thebigkendo(m): 8:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Mgbadike80:
Good morning sir, i have noticed that you have been taunting this particular seller on at least two different threads, please do you mind revealing more to us ( the potential buyers). Thanks and remain blessed.

Story story!!

ehissi:

That was what kayharry did to me Oooooh! That I left mainland to travel to agbado jaiye after jankara market - the advert say na ikeja the car dey - to buy car.

At the end of the day, they told us - me and my mechanic - we need to do small work on the engine, everything else is working "pafertly" (contrary to what Kayharry told me), I said okay. The next thing, oya take account number and transfer the money abi you wan pay cash?

I shock!! undecided Oga we no go inspect the car first abi kilode?

Oya lets inspect the car, make we see the car whey we see for picture, they first take us go another car, then them come take us to the car, just point say "see the car there".

Whey the key make we open engine start am, them come tell us say the key dey with the owner for Oshodi market, he is on his way.

2hrs later, the owner is on his way. Na so mechanic just advise me, make we run for our dear life make night no meet us for here, before them use us do pap for money rituals.

Everything Kayharry said from the price of the car, the location, the condition of the car, he even told us the owner was waiting for us.

I blow bike from Festac to Oshodi to hurry up to enter bus to catch owner only for me to dey here story upandan....

Wise move brother, God go give you your own......
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Mgbadike80: 8:37am On Dec 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Story story!!
Thanks a million, it's a pity. I wonder why some people are like that.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 9:22am On Dec 26, 2018
thebigkendo:

Story story!!

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 9:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Kayharry... Response shots fired by thebigkendo... I see you on the thread... Any defense of the ijaiye motors inc.?
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 9:24am On Dec 26, 2018
Ehissi:

What happen to a thief looking for cheap cars arround lagos. You go still blow bike from festac to nasarawa.

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
Ehissi:

Story story!!

That was what thebigkendo did to me Oooooh! That I left mainland to travel to agbado jaiye after jankara market - the advert say na ikeja the car dey - to buy car.

At the end of the day, they told us - me and my mechanic - we need to do small work on the engine, everything else is working "pafertly" (contrary to what thebigkendo told me), I said okay. The next thing, oya take account number and transfer the money abi you wan pay cash?

Oya lets inspect the car, make we see the car whey we see for picture, they first take us go another car, then them come take us to the car, just point say "see the car there".

Whey the key make we open engine start am, them come tell us say the key dey with the owner for Oshodi market, he is on his way.

2hrs later, the owner is on his way. Na so mechanic just advise me, make we run for our dear life make night no meet us for here, before them use us do pap for money rituals.

Everything thebigkendo said from the price of the car, the location, the condition of the car, he even told us the owner was waiting for us.

I blow bike from Festac to Oshodi to hurry up to enter bus to catch owner only for me to dey here story upandan....

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 9:34am On Dec 26, 2018
[quote author=Kayharry post=74175005][/quote]

You carefully avoided thebigkendo. Counter the post!!
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 9:35am On Dec 26, 2018
Kayharry:
That was what thebigendo did to me Oooooh! That I left mainland to travel to agbado jaiye after jankara market - the advert say na ikeja the car dey - to buy car.

At the end of the day, they told us - me and my mechanic - we need to do small work on the engine, everything else is working "pafertly" (contrary to what thebigendo told me), I said okay. The next thing, oya take account number and transfer the money abi you wan pay cash?

Everything thebigendo said from the price of the car, the location, the condition of the car, he even told us the owner was waiting for us.

He he he... See you think you are wise..
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 9:37am On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

He he he... See you think you are wise..
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by sarahs(m): 10:05am On Dec 26, 2018
jerryfemi88:

Is this post fake?
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 10:16am On Dec 26, 2018
sarahs:

Is this post fake?
call the op.its not fake
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by ehissi(m): 1:49pm On Dec 26, 2018
CityNGR:

You carefully avoided thebigkendo. Counter the post!!

Don't mind that guy, all those agbado ijaiye, Jankara, Iyana Ipaja guys have a racket that post cars that beat cars45 in "crappyness"!

When you see ads with words like, "prices negotiated over the phone cannot be changed", or "this is not a brand new car so stop asking me.........., or you meet someone trying to eagerly make you pay for a car based on "guarantee"; na them them.

100% of the time, you will never meet them. They are just a go-between, between you and the middle man, their own is " The car is 300k but my cut is 20k or my cut is 50k".

I saw an ad, I asked questions and I made a move but what I was told on phone, was different from what I met on ground.

Me thinking I was dealing with a reliable fellow because I saw a long list of ads created by the handler of the "kayharry" moniker on both Jiji, olx and Nairaland with no bad reviews/ complaints.

I called him, to inform him that, "guy see wetin you talk but see wetin we meet for ground, whats up, you no try ooh. You for confirm the details/state of the ride now, you talk say every na buy and drive, but person whey we meet say car engine get small issue, you say make we hurry come say owner dey wait us with key meanwhile owner never even reach here........"

Na E the guy just dey form one kind americana deportee accent, "fu*k off my phone mehn". Na that time I just know say na one chance motor I be wan enter.

And for some strange reason, the Kayharry guy was never on ground and throughout, the guys we met, whether na jazz them put for mouth, were seriously trying to convince us to pay for the ride, no car key, nothing and the car was locked tight.

How you go just say, see the car there oya Just pay oooh, because person whey pay first na E get the ride.

I say no problem, bring key make we test am, my mechanic dey here; bring key make we test am, then we look the papers, discuss with the owner face-to-face then we go pay.

Their face come change, the next thing they said owner of car dey oshodi, make we wait E dey come. Meanwhile na bike whey we fly, help us reach there early, there was heavy traffic on the road, 2hrs later no owner.

Na E my mechanic just dey talk small small, say make we just waka, because E clear say car to buy no dey here. Na scammer be all this ones so.

Eventually we bought a smaller cleaner ride that very day, from even my own home boy so I lost nothing but time.

The particular ad that made me contact "KayHarry" that day was gotten from jiji, I researched that moniker and saw nothing fishy so I went for it.

If to say na better person, then the value of his words will matter. Person gently dey let you know say, guy see wetin you talk ooo, you misinformed me, why you no do proper check before you post ad, you dey insult the person? Meanwhile E be dey halla before say E commission na 20k, before E go give me info on the ride.

If person like Gazzuzz tell you as E dey go just take am, you no need to think am too much(aside from the price part, that nigger like money pass Ganduje grin), because folks like that trade strictly based on their reputation.

But all those "KayHarry" them and co. , well anything whey you wan do confirm very very well with a mechanic and ask detailed questions and make careful investigations before you depart with your money......Datzall

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by CityNGR: 1:56pm On Dec 26, 2018
ehissi:

Don't mind that guy, all those agbado ijaiye, Jankara, Iyana Ipaja guys have a racket that post cars that beat cars45 in "crappyness"!

When you see ads with words like, "prices negotiated over the phone cannot be changed", or "this is not a brand new car so stop asking me.........., or you meet someone trying to eagerly make you pay for a car based on "guarantee"; na them them.

100% of the time, you will never meet them. They are just a go-between, between you and the middle man, their own is " The car is 300k but my cut is 20k or my cut is 50k".

I saw an ad, I asked questions and I made a move but what I was told on phone, was different from what I met on ground.

Me thinking I was dealing with a reliable fellow because I saw a long list of ads created by the handler of the "kayharry" moniker on both Jiji, olx and Nairaland with no bad reviews/ complaints.

I called him, to inform him that, "guy see wetin you talk but see wetin we meet for ground, whats up, you no try ooh. You for confirm the details/state of the ride now, you talk say every na buy and drive, but person whey we meet say car engine get small issue, you say make we hurry come say owner dey wait us with key meanwhile owner never even reach here........"

Na E guy just dey form one kind americana deportee, "fu*k off my phone mehn". Na that time I just know say na one chance motor I be wan enter.

And for some strange reason, the Kayharry guy was never on ground and throughout, the guys we met, whether na jazz them put for mouth, were seriously trying to convince us to pay for the ride, no car key nothing and the car was locked tight. How you go just say, see the car there oya Just pay oooh, because person whey pay first na E get the ride.

I say no problem, bring key make we test am, my mechanic dey here; bring key make we test am, then we look the papers, discuss with the owner face-to-face then we go pay.

Their face go change, the next thing they said owner of car dey oshodi, make we wait E dey come. Meanwhile na bike whey we fly, help us reach there early, there was heavy traffic on the road, 2hrs later no owner.

Na E my mechanic just dey talk small small, say make we just waka, because E clear say car to buy no dey here. Na scammer be all this ones so.

Eventually we bought a smaller cleaner ride that very day, from even my own home boy so I lost nothing but time.

Thank you for sharing once again.
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 2:05pm On Dec 26, 2018
kayharry:

Me thinking I was dealing with a reliable fellow because I saw a long list of ads created by the handler of the "ehissi" moniker on both Jiji, olx and Nairaland with no bad reviews/ complaints.

Na E guy just dey form one kind americana deportee, "fu*k off my phone mehn". Na that time I just know say na one chance motor I be wan enter.

And for some strange reason, the ehissi guy was never on ground and throughout, the guys we met, whether na jazz them put for mouth, were seriously trying to convince us to pay for the ride, no car key nothing and the car was locked tight. How you go just say, see the car there oya Just pay oooh, because person whey pay first na E get the ride.

Their face go change, the next thing they said owner of car dey oshodi, make we wait E dey come. Meanwhile na bike whey we fly, help us reach there early, there was heavy traffic on the road, 2hrs later no owner.

The particular ad that made me contact "ehissi" that day was gotten from jiji, I researched that moniker and saw nothing fishy so I went for it.

If to say na better person, then the value of his words will matter. Person gently dey ket you know say, guy see wetin you talk ooo, you misinformed me, why you do proper check before you post ad, you dey insult the person? Meanwhile E be dey halla before say E commission na 20k, before E go give me info on the ride.

If person like Gazzuzz tell you as E dey go just take am, you no need to think am too much(aside from the price part, that nigger like money pass Ganduje grin), because folks like that trade strictly based on their reputation.

But all those "ehissi" them and co. , well anything whey you wan do confirm very very well with a mechanic and ask detailed questions and make careful investigations before you depart with your money......Datzall
Re: Distressed Sale Manual Ford Cougar Forsale Jusrlike Tons 320 by Kayharry(m): 2:15pm On Dec 26, 2018
Ehissi weldone

(1) (Reply)

Ml350 / Sold. Sold. Sold. Toks Toyota Camry 2010 For Sale @ 2.4m / Buy My Registered Reliable 07 Corolla (bank Type)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.