Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,083 members, 7,818,240 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family (22883 Views)

2019: "You Can't Zone My Constitutional Right - Donald Duke Tells PDP / Donald Duke Releases 2019 Campaign Posters For Presidential Election / Donald Duke Sent On An Errand By His Wife - See Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by MrTrend(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
Former Cross Rivers state governor, Donald Duke and 2019 SDP presidential candidate is pictured below with his beautiful wife Onari and their three daughters in their family Christmas card photo.

See the beautiful Card below;

See More At; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/cute-christmas-card-of-donald-duke-and-his-family/

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by MrTrend(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2018
cc lalasticlala
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Dagger111(m): 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
First to comment jor
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Emceesaka: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
Who cares?

3 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Kenekingisback: 11:53am On Dec 25, 2018
nice at least better than Ambode's picture cheesy

give Duke a city like Lagos to govern for one term, see how traffic and other nuisance would disappear grin

12 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Donald duke, the silent killer!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by tompat86(m): 11:54am On Dec 25, 2018
Seen
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by busky007: 11:55am On Dec 25, 2018
So this one is also news .mchteew
Lala how much dey pay you for dis nomsen
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by visijo(m): 11:58am On Dec 25, 2018
"Wishing all my fidus Achates a splendiferous Yuletide whilst committing you into the beneficent bosom of the Great Geometrician of the Universe for a cornucopia of Cosmic blessings in the ensuing year!"

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by jaxxy(m): 11:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Brilliant man no doubt bt has a tendency to sabotage with his still largely unknown associates.

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by sacajawea: 11:59am On Dec 25, 2018
Rubbish this Useless Conceited full of himself pretender
Thinks His Looks Can get him anything. Ode!

2 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by dumahi(m): 12:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Anyone who succeeds in career and also in family is truly successful. Kudos to him.

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Bluntguy: 12:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
This man would have made a better president than the thief and the lifeless one but I know those vultures will not let him. Well one day Sha.

5 Likes

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by RealEstateTek: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2018
fg
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by dumahi(m): 12:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
visijo:
"Wishing all my fidus Achates a splendiferous
Yuletide whilst committing you into the
beneficent bosom of the Great Geometrician
of the Universe for a cornucopia of Cosmic blessings in the ensuing year!"
You are from Edo State. True or false? Lol.
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Emmy3(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
Money or no money, a responsible man should show his family love for its priceless.

"I pledge to Buhari my President
To be faithful loyal and honest
To stand with him in 2019 Election and beyond
To campaign for him with all my strength
To defend his dignity and
Thumbs up a honor at him
So help me God."

Kindly share and like, if you pledge, too.

NPower ID
N-HEALTH-2017-000001908608
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by visijo(m): 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
dumahi:
You are from Edo State. True or false? Lol.
lol, NO
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by adeniyi3971(m): 12:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Donald my man
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Ayobami7(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
好的 family
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
Biafrans are beautiful people I must tell you!
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
adeniyi3971:
Donald my man

Hope you know Donald Duke is an Igbo man from Ika local government in Cross River? I know you are only pretending to like him because you think he is SS. Afonjas are real hypocrites!
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Hoodbilonia: 12:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
thief
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dagger111:
First to comment jor

Eyaaaa cry cry
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by zealousayo(m): 1:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Beautiful family...
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by dami2boi(m): 1:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Wiseandtrue:
Donald duke, the silent killer!
Ngozi comes to mind

1 Like

Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by doubtingthomas(m): 1:34pm On Dec 25, 2018
This is NOT merely a holiday season

It is CHRISTMAS

The celebration of the Birth of our Lord and Savior, JESUS THE CHRIST

Somebody should help me tell somebody so

Luke 9:26 For whosoever shall be ashamed of me and of my words, of him shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he shall come in his own glory, and in his Father's, and of the holy angels.

TO GOD BE THE GLORY
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by Yeyeboy88(m): 1:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
It's a season of love but i have nothing going for me right now i am really depressed at the moment nairalanders should please help me
0029966746 Diamond bank thanks
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by adeniyi3971(m): 2:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Olu20090:

Hope you know Donald Duke is a SS man from Ika local government in Cross River? I know you are not pretending to like him because you know he is SS. Igbos are real hypocrites!

Good you know your people
Re: Donald Duke Cute Christmas Card With His Family by okwabayi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
So this man has no sons?
A Nigerian man, with no sons?
Away match go plenty for him side.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Interstate Movement Of Almajiri Violating Buhari’s Order / NASS Crisis May Lead To Buhari’s Impeachment – Lawyer / We Are Under Military Siege In Rivers State - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.