Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) (23921 Views)

Home Alone With Steamy Cousins / The Sugar Mum (the Steamy Version) / Two To Tango: IRRESISTIBLE ( A steamy romance excerpt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
iamgunju:

When should we expect the part 2?

Very soon. Thanks for your interest.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
She would not let him go. Instead, she held on tighter. He could feel her chest against his, her rounded breasts brushed his chest. Oh, God, what was happening? The answer came even before he finished asking it in his mind. Her lips brushed against his. It was not by mistake, because the lips remained there.

Frank was confused. It was true that they were friends and they had chatted a lot in the past. But it had never crossed his mind to take her as a lover. Nancy was a very pretty girl, but if he should desire to have every pretty girl he related with as a lover, there was no doubt that he would run into a pit. He sighed. Or dear Nancy.

He would only oblige her to some extent. He would make her feel desirable, and he would apologize that he could not be her lover because he already had a lover and it was not good to be unfaithful. Yes, that was what he would do. He kissed her. Gently and slowly. She held him even tighter. Oh Lord, oh Lord.

They must have kissed for several minutes. He stopped the kiss. She lessened her grip on him. He could breathe better now. He was happy with
himself that he had controlled how things had gone fairly. But what was happening to him? Why were these ladies behaving as if they had just seen him? First, it was Nike. For that one, he had demonstrated minimal control. But for Nancy, he was still in charge of his senses. That was what it seemed, at least, for now.

He disengaged from her but still held her hands. ‘Are you okay, now?’ he asked.

She nodded, while he smiled at her

‘Listen, Nancy. Don’t be sad over anything. Don’t let anything depress you. If a man jilts you, many other men, better ones, will make a good replacement. You’re very pretty. Believe me, if not that I have a lover already, I will go for you. But don’t you worry. I’ll give you the moral support. I won’t take advantage of you, but I’ll give you all the support you need.’

Even to himself, he surprised himself the way he had spoken.

‘So, what was that kiss for?’ she asked.

He was surprised she asked that. ‘I guess… it’s to calm you down,’ he answered.

‘Is that all to it?’

He sighed. ‘Maybe, that’s all to it for now,’ he answered.

‘You’re telling me I’m not good enough for you?’

‘Oh, no. no. I won’t ever say that.’

‘So, what’re you saying? What’s the problem?’

He wondered why she was asking all these questions, just when he thought she understood things well.

She touched his left cheek.

‘I don’t want us to complicate things,’ he said. ‘I’m already in a serious relationship.’

‘And I must be the one with a broken heart?’

He looked sharply at her. ‘A broken heart? I’m not the one that left you with a broken heart, Nancy.’

‘If you treat me like trash, that’s exactly what you’ll be doing. Yes, because for some time, I have you here.’ She pointed at her heart.

He sighed and shook his head. He just had to manage this situation so that things would not become messy.

‘Well, er… I appreciate that. I really appreciate that,’ he stuttered.

She moved her mouth to his and stopped further words. This is crazy, his mind screamed at him. How many ladies now, in the last twenty-four
hours? First it was Aaliyah. That one was understandable; she was his heartthrob.

Then, Nike. That one was a wild one. It was bad enough that she was Aaliyah’s best friend.

Now, Nancy. What was happening?

It was a question that had no answer forthcoming. He suddenly found a solution. He stopped the kiss.

‘Do you know what we can do, Nancy, dear? I will show you love. I will you show you love by kissing and cuddling you. But there will be no sex.

No sex at all. What do you say to that?’

She smiled but said nothing.

‘I will take that to mean that we have an agreement.’

Their kiss resumed. He would try to do that, he told himself. He would try to give her love by kissing and cuddling her. But he would not go beyond that.

Read full story at: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

Read other interesting stories at: https://hearts4real..com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:18am On Mar 14, 2019
Their kiss resumed. He would try to do that, he told himself. He would try to give her love by kissing and cuddling her. But he would not go beyond that.

Could he do that? Could a full-blooded man do that? Yes. Why not? It was possible. Difficult, but possible.

He moved his right hand to her breasts. Gently, he caressed the place. Nancy unbuttoned her white shirt which was the uniform used by the hostess of the airline. Her white, full-padded bra encased her small tits. He felt them and could see that she had small tits only accentuated by the padded bra. He uncapped them and teased the fluffy nipples.

She moaned.

It’s alright, he told himself. You have played enough with her. He slowed down on the kissing and stopped the caressing.

‘Wow! What an experience,’ he exclaimed.

She gazed at him dreamily.

‘Are you okay?’ he asked.

She grinned. ‘Yes, but I’m wet.’

He pretended he didn’t understand her. ‘It’s the heat,’ he said. ‘Don’t worry I have decided to buy air-conditioner system soonest. Bear with me for now.’

She laughed. ‘You’re taking everything so easy.’

‘It’s better one takes life like that.’

‘And you’re pretending you don’t know what I mean by ‘wet.’’

He grinned. ‘But, I’ve answered you.’

‘No, you’ve not. And this is what I mean.’

To his surprise, she stood up, pulled her skirt and panty down, took his right hand and placed it on her womanhood.

‘That’s what I mean. You can see that it’s wet,’ she said.

‘Oh, that’s true.’ He was still acting, feigning ignorance and enjoying the show. ‘Maybe I should get a fan to make it dry.’

Read full story from: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

Read other stories: https://hearts4real..com/

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Ann2012(f): 7:48am On Mar 15, 2019
Get a fan and make it dry jare grin

Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by skubido(m): 11:11am On Mar 15, 2019
Una sha wan spoil persin ba?

OP Weldon

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 5:45pm On Mar 16, 2019
She laughed. ‘You’re taking everything so easy.’

‘It’s better one takes life like that.’

‘And you’re pretending you don’t know what I mean by ‘wet.’’

He grinned. ‘But, I’ve answered you.’

‘No, you’ve not. And this is what I mean.’

To his surprise, she stood up, pulled her skirt and panty down, took his right hand and placed it on her womanhood.
‘That’s what I mean. You can see that it’s wet,’ she said.

‘Oh, that’s true.’ He was still acting, feigning ignorance and enjoying the show. ‘Maybe I should get a fan to make it dry.’

Nancy decided to play along. She grinned. ‘Okay. Go ahead.’

‘Let me look for a hand fan.’

‘You don’t have to look anywhere. Use your hand to fan it.’ She put his hand on it again.

His hands brushed the hairy pubic region. Truly, she was completely wet.

‘Stop punishing me,’ she muttered.

‘Punish?’

She decided she had had enough of his antics. Her hands went to the zip of his trousers and she pulled it down. She grabbed his half-erect manhood.

‘Use this to do the fanning,’ she said, barely above a whisper.

‘Okay, okay.’

She completely removed her ox blood skirt and white pant.

‘Okay, get down on all four,’ he gestured. He went to her back and held her waist. Then, he mounted her from behind.

‘Oh, Frank,’ she moaned. Even as he maneuvered behind her, he caressed her small tits. ‘Oh, Frank,’ she moaned again. ‘Wait, wait.’

He stopped.

‘I don’t really like this style,’ she said.

He smiled at her. ‘What style do you want?’

‘Let’s go to the bedroom.’

He nodded and took her hand. She picked her clothes and followed him. When they got to the bedroom, she relaxed on the bed and spread her
legs. ‘I want to feel you,’ she said. ‘I want to feel your body.’

He climbed on her and resumed the love-making. She held him as if her life depended on it.

Several minutes later, he climaxed. She looked at him very satisfactorily.

‘I thought I said there would be no sex,’ he said to himself.

Nancy smiled and said nothing.

‘Where’s the bathroom? I want to clean up.’

He took her there and the two of them cleaned up.

‘How d’you feel now?’ he asked.

‘Great. I feel fulfilled.’

He nodded and patted her bum. She put on her clothes and they returned to the sitting-room.

‘I should be on my way,’ she said. ‘Thanks for unburdening my heart to you.’

‘You’re welcome,’ he replied. ‘Let me give you some money for transportation.’

‘What transport? I’ll walk home. You will walk me home, won’t you?’

He nodded. ‘Sure, I will.’

Aaliyah closed the last of the file she was working on. It was few minutes after five, and it was time to close for the day. The Administrative office where she worked normally closed by five p.m. She put her cell phone and charger inside her hand bag. There would be no need to apply make-up as she was sure she still looked okay. As she made for the door, Mr. Ade Salaudeen came in. He was the Deputy Managing Director and had made some overtures to her.

Aaliyah learnt that the man lost his wife during child birth. That was about two years ago. Now in his late thirties, he wanted to take another wife and he thought Aaliyah was the best for him.

‘Hello, dear. Are you closing for the day?’ he asked her.

She felt it was a stupid question. Could she be opening for the day at that time?

‘Yes,’ she managed to answer.

‘I’m still waiting, Aaliyah. I’m waiting for your positive response.’

‘I’ve told you I’m not interested,’ she replied coldly.

‘But, can’t you even give me a chance? I’m sure your dad …’

‘Please, don’t bring my dad into this. Now, if you don’t mind, excuse me.’ She left the man in her office. The janitor would come and lock the
place, or the cleaner, or even Mr. Salaudeen himself. She always got irritated once the man mentioned her father. It was true that her father was a good friend to his father. The older Salaudeen had used his friendship with her father as leverage to secure the job for his son. Well, that was their business. But to now think that the same paternal friendship would produce a spouse for him in her would be a day dream.
Aaliyah believed she had already got a fiancé. Though Frank had not expressly told her about marriage, she believed he would soon do so. It was just a matter of time. When he did that, she would accept without any dust.

GET FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

READ OTHER INTERESTING STORIES FROM: https://hearts4real..com/

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by SeyiDominion: 7:24pm On Mar 20, 2019
Aaliyah believed she had already got a fiancé. Though Frank had not expressly told her about marriage, she believed he would soon do so. It was just a matter of time. When he did that, she would accept without any dust.

Nancy was happy she had partially achieved her purpose. She had always liked Frank and had tried to make him become interested in her. It was true her last boyfriend had left her over the suspicion that those randy pilots were having their way with her. After he had left, she had remained disillusioned a bit about taking another lover. She could not understand why some men behaved like beasts.

But she had always seen Frank as a different person. Indeed, many of the staffers of the airline were flirts. From the admin workers to the pilots, the technical crew, the hostesses and so on, many of them talked about their escapade with gusto. They talked about how Mr. A was dating Miss B and how Mr. C was cheating his partner.

Even Mr. Kokoma, the Head of Corporate Affairs, the man that Frank was deputizing, had two girlfriends among the hostesses. Despite this gale of philandering all around, Frank was different.

She had carefully observed him. He did not have any girlfriend that she knew of, although he mentioned that he had one. He was not a flirt like others. He talked gently and acted like a gentleman. These were some of the qualities that Nancy had seen in him and that had endeared him to her.

How she had ached for him. The closest chance she had, came in the morning, when she had deliberately gone to his office to make-up her face. She had been glad when he mentioned something about boy-friend and had gladly told him that she had none. She thought he would instantly take advantage of that, but he had demurred. While on the flight to Abuja, Frank’s image kept popping into her mind. By two p.m., she was back in Lagos, and she had to do a lot to resist going to his office again.

When they closed at five, she had stayed behind while the other ladies left the office. Then, she saw as Frank locked the office and set to leave.

She had given him a minute and then discretely followed him to the car park. As he was unlocking the car, she called out his name.

Every other thing worked, thereafter, the way she wanted it to work. But what was wrong with her? Why was she behaving as if Frank was the most adorable man on earth? Why had she so much ached for him? She did not know any other answer other than that Frank was unique among others. His love-making was simply mind-blowing. It was the most exhilarating one she had ever had, so far. She definitely wanted more of it.

READ FULL STORY FROM: https://publish.okadabooks.com/book/about/the_deadly_seduction/27851

READ OTHER INTERESTING STORIES FROM: https://hearts4real..com/

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by skubido(m): 7:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmmm

.tanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Ann2012(f): 4:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thanks for the update
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Austeeenxx: 9:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
What's up with all these hidden posts?
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by OPC90(m): 11:16pm On Apr 15, 2019
Frank continue and remember that there's always a but

1 Like

Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by Zamar: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
OPC90:
Frank continue and remember that there's always a but

Yes. There is God o.
Re: The Deadly Seduction (A Steamy Romance) by BigBasher: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2019
Great story.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Coffin Of Errors (Short Story) / You Don't Wanna Know / May, 2004 (a True Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.