Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives (18906 Views)

Kidnappers Of Catholic Priests In Plateau State Arrested (Photos) / Notorious Robbers Terrorizing Lagos Residents, Nabbed On Valentine's Day. Photo / Ritualist With Victim's Head In Niger State Arrested By Police. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by AllenSpencer: 3:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
tstx:

CNN na propaganda channel na... CNN fit no dey broadcast all of em... But other stations in yankee do...

You very right

Like yesterdays shooting

1 Like

Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by nokatakata: 3:27pm On Dec 25, 2018
These are the ones that come online and claim they own 99% of properties in lagos and Nigeria. Tufiakwa
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by Mitchewww(m): 3:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
As I blame them for their actions.

I also blame the failed system.
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by DEGABA(m): 3:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Corrupt police, these guys we be free b4 one week.
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:50pm On Dec 25, 2018
cole01:
plz let's celebrate Jesus Christ birthday by sending him card 07015567203

Oleeee!!!
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by Ayobami7(m): 4:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Good for them
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by bigiyaro(m): 7:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
cole01:
plz let's celebrate Jesus Christ birthday by sending him card 07015567203
419-419-419-419. works on all networks, even heaven networks .
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by fasterINCOME(m): 7:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have warned Nigerian youths before. Crime money is too hot. Blood money will soil your dress. oooo oooo.
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by fasterINCOME(m): 8:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Fellow Nigerians,
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION: You see this devil called naira? Nigerians will finish themselves because of money! I have said it repeatedly that even N100 000 minimum wage is quite easy to pay to Nigerian workers…if there’s sincerity in government. After all, how many Nigerians are on government payroll.

Take for example my own state government, despite receiving the largest share
from the federation account, it is still deceiving itself that it is finding it hard to pay salaries.

How many civil servants is the state catering for?

Sadly enough the millions of jobless “army of Nigerians” plus the few civil servants see with their eyes as just a handful of politicians flaunt ill- gotten wealth before their eyes…rolling thick bundles of cash home on a daily basis; Tell me how money crime will not become order of the day for the rest Nigerians.
I have said it over and over PLEASE NIGERIANS, SEARCH ONLINE FOR WHAT YOU CAN DO. Go to freelance sites, register, and try your hands. When you hear me talk of N100 000 a month, you’ll make more than this easily online if you take pains to do whatever you are doing correctly.
I knew how Nigeria was going to be years to come before I put up this blog: www.onlinebusinessideasng.com in 2016 to help poor and helpless Nigerians, have a guide so they can succeed online. Hurry now to the home page and download my award winning free guide that is helping Nigerians mage good cash online. It’s free, clear, straight to the point, and easy to follow. My advice has been that Nigerians should leave politicians and learn new ways of making money especially online.
See, STEER CLEAR FROM BLOOD MONEY, STEER CLEAR FROM CRIME MONEY! Please. See, drop that attitude that the Nigerian education system spoiled you with. Get ready to bend your head down and learn ways of being engaged to work online and be paid in dollars. Think about it : as a graphic designer, a job I beg Nigerians to pay me just N6,000, i.e about less than $16. A typical graphic designer like me from US will happily outsource it to me at N40 000, about $100. See it.
I don’t want to preach this any further.
Thanks.
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by ka1y(m): 8:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Karatum:
Permit me to blame Buhari for the high rise in crime rate for dis con3

so far u are in dis country,blame goes on including ur self and also 4 coming naija.
Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by joseph98(m): 3:46am On Dec 26, 2018
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/danger-dominated-the-vicinity-as-gunmen-kidnaped-two-2-catholic-priests-in-anambra/

Danger Dominated The Vicinity As Gunmen Kidnaped Two (2) Catholic Priests In Anambra

Gunmen Kidnaped Two Catholic Priests – An Unknown gunmen have at Nneyi Umeri erea of Anambra and kidnapped two Catholic priests Successfully without any difficulties.

A source in Umeri told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka that the clergymen were abducted while on their way back from Onitsha on Monday evening.

The source, who requested anonymity, said the kidnapped priests were serving in Umueze Anam in Anambra West Local Government Area of the state.

He said the victims were returning to prepare for the visit of Cardinal Francis Arinze to the town before they were abducted by the hoodlums.

“The priests are working at St. Teresa’s Catholic Church, Umueze Anam, and were kidnapped at Nneyi village, Umuleri area, at about 7.30 pm on Monday,’’ he said.

READ HERE: Florida Hit With Strongest Storm In History As Hurricane Michael Brings 155mph Winds
Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Muhammed, said a patrol team attached to Otuocha Division recovered a light grey Toyota Corolla car marked FST 689 FL which was abandoned on the Nneyi Umueri road.

Mr Muhammed said: That the security personnels were working towards to rescueing the victims…. He said.

He Also said preliminary investigations revealed that the car belonged to a reverend father who was allegedly kidnapped by yet to be identified gunmen.

1 Share

Re: Young Robbers Terrorizing Anambra State Arrested By Police Operatives by joseph98(m): 2:34am On Dec 30, 2018
joseph98:
Source: https://onlinefoxy.com/danger-dominated-the-vicinity-as-gunmen-kidnaped-two-2-catholic-priests-in-anambra/

Danger Dominated The Vicinity As Gunmen Kidnaped Two (2) Catholic Priests In Anambra

Gunmen Kidnaped Two Catholic Priests – An Unknown gunmen have at Nneyi Umeri erea of Anambra and kidnapped two Catholic priests Successfully without any difficulties.

A source in Umeri told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Tuesday in Awka that the clergymen were abducted while on their way back from Onitsha on Monday evening.

The source, who requested anonymity, said the kidnapped priests were serving in Umueze Anam in Anambra West Local Government Area of the state.

He said the victims were returning to prepare for the visit of Cardinal Francis Arinze to the town before they were abducted by the hoodlums.

“The priests are working at St. Teresa’s Catholic Church, Umueze Anam, and were kidnapped at Nneyi village, Umuleri area, at about 7.30 pm on Monday,’’ he said.

READ HERE: Florida Hit With Strongest Storm In History As Hurricane Michael Brings 155mph Winds
Confirming the incident, the Police Public Relations Officer in the state, Haruna Muhammed, said a patrol team attached to Otuocha Division recovered a light grey Toyota Corolla car marked FST 689 FL which was abandoned on the Nneyi Umueri road.

Mr Muhammed said: That the security personnels were working towards to rescueing the victims…. He said.

He Also said preliminary investigations revealed that the car belonged to a reverend father who was allegedly kidnapped by yet to be identified gunmen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Child Kidnapper Apprehended In Ado Ekiti, Ekiti State. / Pregnant Nigerian Lady Cries Out For Help After Being Battered And Held Hostage / Kano Hisbah Board To Destroy One Million Beer Bottles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.