Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

Don't Fall For Get Rich Opportunities - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Don't Fall For Get Rich Opportunities (317 Views)

My Beloved Nairalanders, Don't Fall For Scams This Year! / How ASUU Strike Almost Made Me Fall For Neolife Scam (formerly GNLD). / Don't Fall For This Job Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Don't Fall For Get Rich Opportunities by amadiwati(m): 2:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
I have been an active member of nairaland for a long time now. For the past one year, beside the period when I had phone issues, there is never a day in the last 12/months I don't visit this platform at least twice in day.

I join any board that appeals to me at the moment and move over to the next.

For this year, I have made close to a 100k from nairaland without exaggeration. It is a passive income. I have maintained a cordial relationship with some of the folks afterwards, online. I have recommended a dozen opportunities to my friends and family. I have also missed high paying/profile jobs.

I have learnt many more but I'm stressing on the financial part.

THERE IS NO EASY WAY TO MAKE MONEY ON nairaland IF YOU NOT READY TO WORK.

Earn 20k and "other umimaginble figures" daily. They won't give you all details.
They would paint it such that you cannot resist it.

Nothing is free, if you are not ready to work.

Don't fall for any of them. Start small, developed yourself and brace up for the big jobs.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ericsson Nigeria Job Recruitment / Pls I Need A Lucrative Job That 1 Will B Trained N Get Paid / Marketing Company Hiring For Office Assitant/marketing Manager/sales Rep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.