Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

The April 2019 Fellowship Examination Of The West African College Of Surgeons - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / The April 2019 Fellowship Examination Of The West African College Of Surgeons (1858 Views)

Argentine Surgeons Suspended For Taking Selfies During A Surgery (Pics) / Cameroonian Girl Can Finally Smile After Surgeons Removed Huge Tumor On Her Face / The Surgeons: Nigerian Father And Daughter Perform Surgery On Their Patient (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The April 2019 Fellowship Examination Of The West African College Of Surgeons by goldensom: 2:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
The April 2019 Fellowship Examination of the West African College of Surgeons (WACS), is inviting all Qualified applicants in the faculties of Anaesthesia, Dental Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Otorhinolaryngology (ORL), Radiology and Surgery, for their April 2019 Primary, DA, Parts I / membership and II (final) fellowship examinations
which will hold from 24th April to 7th May, 2019.

how to apply here: https://goldensomtutorials.com/2018/12/25/the-april-2019-fellowship-examination-of-the-west-african-college-of-surgeons-wacs/
Re: The April 2019 Fellowship Examination Of The West African College Of Surgeons by djwealth: 5:13am On Feb 13, 2019
I heard update has started in UCH I couldn't see any advert at all.
Pls I need it for Dental surgery

(1) (Reply)

U.S Is Testing Prof.maurice Iwus Drug / Benefits Of Double Root Coffee For Men. / The Selfishness Of FG And The Unreasonableness Of Doctors Will Kill Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.