Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 (1234 Views)

The Scammer Princeogun -- Webmasters Judge Us / Ibeh John Chukwuebuka Is A Scammer,beware Of Him / Sunday Lagolewe (Kingdolo) Is a Big Scammer, Beware! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 3:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
This usersname is being operated by a Scammer, run for your life, This PrinceOgun, he had up to 20 account on Nairaland
he opened another account on december 25 with the name ZlatanTheGOD. This scammer will never give up on scamming people daily

This guy's monikas are as follows

PrinceOgun
KingOvoramwen1
SicilianMafia
BornStunner1
CooperJay
Edonation (f)

This usernames who are one and same person dealing in AdSense

Immaculatesnow

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 4:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
he opened another account on december 25 with the name ZlatanTheGOD
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Cyberleets: 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Inv301:
This usersname is being operated by a Scammer, run for your life, This PrinceOgun, he had up to 20 account on Nairaland
he opened another account on december 25 with the name ZlatanTheGOD. This scammer will never give up on scamming people daily

This guy's monikas are as follows

PrinceOgun
KingOvoramwen1
SicilianMafia
BornStunner1
CooperJay
Edonation (f)

This usernames who are one and same person dealing in AdSense

Immaculatesnow
Cyberleets

https://www.nairaland.com/4918482/scammer-princeogun-webmasters-judge-us

Why are u all so obsessed with my name? grin

Continue the good works...it doesn't add or remove a figure from my bank account

2 Likes

Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 4:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cyberleets:

Continue the good works...it doesn't add or remove a figure from my bank account

Scammer with this plenty Monika including princeogun/ Cyberleets, always using this Emoji > grin grin grin, The scammer don pack plenty stolen money put for account
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Cyberleets: 4:57pm On Dec 25, 2018
Inv301:

Scammer with this plenty Monika including princeogun/ Cyberleets, always using this Emoji > grin grin grin, The scammer don pack plenty stolen money put for account

U opened ur account today to call me a scammer...

Have I scammed u?

3 Likes

Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cyberleets:

U opened ur account today to call me a scammer...

Have I scammed u?
You are mad, you don scam me before last month in middle of November.......... , I just came on Nairaland today and see that people has been exposing you... This is your time to burn,,
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Cyberleets: 5:18pm On Dec 25, 2018
Inv301:

You are mad, you don scam me before last month in middle of November.......... , I just came on Nairaland today and see that people has been exposing you... This is your time to burn,,

Drop proof...did I sell anything to you?

U claim I scam u last month but this ur new moniker is today!!

What did I scam u off...look my moniker (cyberleets)...

U even get strenght to talk!! Me I don't...am going to ignore u forever....

Thanks
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 8:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Cyberleets:

Drop proof...did I sell anything to you?

U claim I scam u last month but this ur new moniker is today!!

What did I scam u off...look my moniker (cyberleets)...

U even get strenght to talk!! Me I don't...am going to ignore u forever....

Thanks
That is not when you are alive, because you are dead already.. Na die you dey play with... Na me go assassinate you
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 9:06pm On Dec 27, 2018
Cyberleets:

Stolen money
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 7:22pm On Dec 28, 2018
Inv301:
he opened another account on december 25 with the name ZlatanTheGOD
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 11:07am On Mar 17, 2019
Jagaban of Scammers
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 1:54pm On Mar 18, 2019
Inv301:
Jagaban of Scammers
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 7:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
Run for ya life
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 5:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
Inv301:
Run for ya life
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 1:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Up
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 7:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
You this monikers still dey abuse NairaLand Mods they suppose to ban ya ip Address and you yourself
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 2:17pm On Jun 04, 2019
Maddest scammers online supporting fraud
Re: Princeogun/cooperjay/ Is The King Of Fraudsters, Virus sellers, Scammer 2019 by Inv301: 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
Beware of this Hardened criminal

(1) (Reply)

5 Year Old Popular Tech Website For Sale / How To Reactivate Your Facebook Ad Account / Professional Website Development And Landing Pages At Discounted Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.