Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage (33027 Views)

Nadia Buari Hawking On The Streets Of Lagos For A New Movie (Photos) / This Picture Of Nadia Buari In Bed Has Got Fans Talking / Emeka Ike Kisses Hajia Buari, Nadia Buari's Mother (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by lovdoc: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Actress Nadia Buari celebrates Christmas in an exquisite way, she dresses as Santa Claus to visit the Echoing hills orphanage which she found happiness in doing that.

She shares the photo on her social media space, with caption:

'Guess who surprised the kids at Echoing hills Orphanage? #Santa NSB
HO HO HO.......Very fulfilled day It has been. The joy in my heart knows no bounds.'

Updates via: http://www.balfashion.com/2018/12/nadia-buari-rocks-santa-claus-outfit-to-orphanage.html

See photo:

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by lovdoc: 4:10pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Sportdab(m): 4:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Santa Nadia issokay.. grin
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Ayobami7(m): 5:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
这是我的评论

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by meobizy(f): 6:06pm On Dec 25, 2018
Is she floating in the picture?
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Sanemind(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Observing
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by PStacks(m): 6:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
She's one of my most favourite

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Acecube(m): 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Nice... Didn't flaunt her shape cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Oweku: 6:24pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mother Christmas ... grin

Browse and earn..its free..
Get a browser that pays you for browsing the internet
Just click on my signature below
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by sage101: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
Please come and join me oooo

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by MJBOLT: 6:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
slay Santa smiley
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by awhy11(m): 6:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Christianity is a sweet religion....am proud 2 be one cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by AlphaStyles(m): 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
her santa boring
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Pavore9: 6:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
sage101:

With this, you are not a responsible father! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by braveboy64(m): 6:29pm On Dec 25, 2018
this isn't her.prove me wrong
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Onyi22(f): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
Where is she?
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by netpro(m): 6:31pm On Dec 25, 2018
She looks great.
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Nobody: 6:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
this one too yaff fade off like an overused cloth.....short time blow no be blow
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sweet one.

We love this babe just because of her surname! kiss kiss
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by GentleMoney: 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Hmmm..
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Suprises: 6:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
Merry Christmas my fellow Nairalanders!

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I'll be relocating to the village to start life afresh due to the unfortunate condition I found myself. Instead of wasting the better part of my life in the city, I've decided to go back home and start again.

Please assist a brother in need.
0018476192. Access bank. Thanks
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Emerald94(f): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
sage101:

1 Like

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by lettinggo: 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Suprises:

This is an appeal to good and kindhearted forumites. I'll be relocating to the village to start life afresh due to the unfortunate condition I found myself. Instead of wasting the better part of my life in the city, I've decided to go back home and start again.

What's wrong with you people?
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Suprises: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
lettinggo:
What's wrong with you people?
Nothing is wrong with me brother. U might really not understand my plight.
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 25, 2018
note:
santa is anagram for satan.
claus is anagram for Lucas/Lucius, from the Latin Lux, which means 'light'. As per Luci's claim as light
bringer.

behold your evil hero, the red-cap deceiver-in-chief,
satan 'lucas' lucifer
When will humanity receive sense

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Nobody: 7:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
You've got to persevere

Suprises:

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by KingLennon(m): 7:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
Rebekkah:
note:
santa is anagram for satan.
claus is anagram for Lucas/Lucius, from the Latin Lux, which means 'light'. As per Luci's claim as light
bringer.

behold your evil hero, the red-cap deceiver-in-chief,
satan 'lucas' lucifer
When will humanity receive sense
Who bdis one sef?

2 Likes

Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by yvonnechaka(f): 7:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
God bless her soul
Re: Nadia Buari Rocks Santa Claus Outfit To The Orphanage by Passionate888: 7:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
I just like this lady. She's pretty.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naira Marley, Zlatan Ibile Are Still Undergoing Intense Grilling In EFCC Custody / Charity Nnaji Gets Car As Birthday Gift From UK Based Fan, Shares Testimony / Mrs Vincent Enyeama Shows Off Her Swag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.