Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,236 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! (796 Views)

Step By Step Manual On How To Order Food On Epicurean-eat Website / Looking To Order SSL Certificate And $1 Web Hosting? Check Details / Bungo Stray Dogs: TotL unlimited ability stones hack download Android iOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! by PrinceOgun: 4:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
This has gone on for too long , after the little rift I had with eze2000 over an AdSense scam thread that some ppl alleged he was the scammer which we have settled already every id1ot with oil in his head is cashing in on that and opening threads calling me a scammer, have I ever scammed you , your mom , your father or your sisters before if yes!! Post the proof here I repeat post the proof here!!

I know the person posting all those trash and trust me I am still on my church mind , if I do wat needs to be done you will regret ever crossing me !! You will regret ever messing with me!!
Re: Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! by PrinceOgun: 4:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
All Hell Would Be Let Loosed Soon!!
Re: Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! by PrinceOgun: 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2018
Eze2000 you won't say you are blind and didn't see this thread, u are going back and forth with cyberleets on another thread !
Re: Eze2000 Call Your Dogs To Order Or Else!!!!!! by 9japrof(m): 6:42am On Dec 26, 2018
One thing I have learnt is that there are people who you don't rip off, they would come for you with all they've got

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Firstbank: Adsense Payment Issue Since 21st December 2018 / Content Writing, Web Design And Social Media Marketing / Pro-bloggers And Interns Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.