Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,674 members, 7,955,480 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 07:08 AM

Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President (1210 Views)

BUSTED ; How Adamu Garba Photoshopped Picture Of Peter Obi & Abike Was Exposed / Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / Osinbajo: What Surprised Me Most As Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Antipob777(f): 4:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
For those still supporting Atiku here is a throwback how Atiku was indicted by the Senate.

A vote for Atiku will be a vote to sell Nigeria and set our dear country 50yrs backward.

Igbos what's you say here.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by deboysben(m): 4:36pm On Dec 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by oyebanji44: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
obviously atiku can't redeem the fortunes of the federation..he will only put it on the road of guilt and shame..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by SarkinYarki: 4:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
how much did Tinubu divert as governor

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by baliyubla: 4:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
Placed side by side with a blood sucking Jihadist, the choice is a no brainer.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Piroo: 4:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Even Osibanjo has been indicted as well as PMB and Tinubu

4 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by BitsMaster: 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
In as much as I don't support Buhari's continuation, Atiku is never an option!

6 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by quickberry(m): 4:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin

God bless PMB/PYO

God bless Nigeria

Merry Christmas my fellow (sane)Nigerians

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Hadone(m): 4:43pm On Dec 25, 2018
I better vote for a cloned JUBRIL than thief ATIKU cool cool

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by 35824L: 4:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
The only motivation that iboes have in seeking national offices is to steal as much as they can. That is why they are queuing behind Atiku so that they can rob the country again like they did when GEJ opened the treasury for them to loot.

3 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by checkolatunji: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2018
If you know you know

Check Siggy
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by oyebanji44: 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
BitsMaster:
God bless yu..ofcourse.Atiku is not an option.his sad reflection can be seen on the signposts..

2 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by eyeview: 5:32pm On Dec 25, 2018
I think every Nigerian will vote Atiku over a man who pronounced things that led to massacre of Christians and southerners ......

2 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
BitsMaster:
I don't even want Atiku to be Local Government Chairman!

2 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Stalwert: 6:30pm On Dec 25, 2018
grin grin Atikulooted their brains will vote thief no matter what, in their value system thieves are the best leaders.

2 Likes

Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Herdsmen: 6:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
Volksfuhrer:

I don't even want Atiku to be Local Government Chairman!

Atiku is your next president...
Find a way to deal with reality before it gets dark..
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Herdsmen: 7:01pm On Dec 25, 2018
Stalwert:
grin grin Atikulooted their brains will vote thief no matter what, in their value system thieves are the best leaders.

Will rather vote a thriving thief..
Than an blood sucking extremist..with a lyin. Midget, a boy to an Islamic fundamentist and tribal warlord ..that claims to be a pastor..
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Herdsmen: 7:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
oyebanji44:
God bless yu..ofcourse.Atiku is not an option.his sad reflection can be seen on the signposts..

Was Buhari ever an option..

Hatred made Buhari an option..
That's all..
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by dubra: 7:03pm On Dec 25, 2018
Who cares? A vote for buhari is vote for a total destruction of this country,the magnitude of corruption in this administration will be known by the time the emperor is sent back to Sudan,atiku all the way, haters can go on hating till eternity,
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Volksfuhrer(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2018
Herdsmen:

Atiku is my next president..only in my nightmares!

Fixed!
Re: Busted!!! How Stinking Diverted Millions Of Dollars As Vice President by Daplux4: 8:15am On Dec 26, 2018
BitsMaster:

I disagree with you Atiku is better than buhari

(1) (Reply)

We Will Re-elect Buhari For Nigeria’s Sake – Tinubu / Prophet Amaukwu Predicts Winner Of 2019 Election / Picture Of Nasiru El-rufai At His Campaign Flag Off In Birnin Gwari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.