Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut (29768 Views)

Scene Of Kuje Prison Attack (Graphic Photos) / Man Who Shot A Baby In The Head In US, Murdered By Prison Inmates / Businessman, Obinna Echianu, Commits Suicide By Hanging Inside Kuje Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by KingLennon(m): 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
post=74163970:

Just thank God for your life and freedom.
You can talk like this cos you can eat whatever you want and go wherever at anytime you want to.

Yours is a terrible and sorry case.
Since you can pick up your phone anytime to type trash online from the hut you are in and go to your village barber anytime you want with your #70 change.
So you cant appreciate this good gesture from Govt!
What do you know?!
I've seen it all bro so stop talking trash. Stop celebrating mediocrity. Let the Inmates have a decent meal that's better
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by mechanics(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
They are really proud to have the titles provost general and deputy provost general of prison, that's funny.
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by davillian(m): 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2018
Uglymugg:

As long as they're in Kuje, that's the kind of gift they deserve. And maybe fingernail cut as Easter gift.
And our polithiefcians unko.
They should be among those reviving free haircuts .
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by brostheo(m): 8:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
I have to do all what I can to avoid visiting or being an inmate in any naija prison....na hell on earth
Bro pray for grace,not only criminals go to jail,I spent almost a year in Okere prison in Warri,some persons don't even deserve to be in police station let alone the prison,but this is 9ja ,anything is possible,pray for grace bro
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by Lassandi(m): 8:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Mediahelm:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2018/12/300-kuje-prison-inmates-get-christmas.html
This is erroneously reported, Fades and Bangs Global were at Kuje Prison on Monday 24th and not Tuesday 25th as repoerted.
I visited Rev. Nyame on these days 24th and 25th. As a matter of fact. Rev Nyames birthday is Tuesday 25th and was well celebrated by close family friends.
Howbeit the gesture of Fades and bangs was a good one and highly commended.
Just setting records straight. Thanks
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by Ayobami7(m): 9:09pm On Dec 25, 2018
na wa o
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by Razram: 9:11pm On Dec 25, 2018
At least with the economic situation of the country on prison inmates, they still try to put smile on their faces
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by able1993(m): 9:28pm On Dec 25, 2018
That is indeed a lovely gesture, I hope more attention is given to prisoners....

Are you indecisive about situations and decisions, do you need encouragement, advice or guidance on important decisions or you want to learn about success strategies in business and academics, then visit www.motivate.com.ng
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by LegalOpinion: 10:08pm On Dec 25, 2018
SeniorZato:
Any update on prison recruitment

You want to become one of them?
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by bolinjkezzy(m): 1:52am On Dec 26, 2018
brostheo:
Bro pray for grace,not only criminals go to jail,I spent almost a year in Okere prison in Warri,some persons don't even deserve to be in police station let alone the prison,but this is 9ja ,anything is possible,pray for grace bro
Sorry about your ordeal... You right
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by SeniorZato(m): 5:54am On Dec 26, 2018
LegalOpinion:

You want to become one of them?
Yes boss
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by einsteine(m): 10:41am On Dec 26, 2018
SeniorZato:
Any update on prison recruitment

No but there is update on relocation to prison.
Re: 300 Kuje Prison Inmates Get Christmas Haircut by JBoss25(m): 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2018
bolinjkezzy:
I have to do all what I can to avoid visiting or being an inmate in any naija prison....na hell on earth
I'm telling you na serious hell on earth

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Rapes Daughter Of A Prophetess In Lagos (pics) / Two Notorious Robbers Caught In Osogbo This Morning (see Photos) / Armed Robbers Storm Diamond Bank In Owerri, Escape After Operation (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.