Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,344 members, 7,819,218 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings (18858 Views)

APC NWC Summons Emergency Meeting Over Zamfara / Celebration At Muhammad Matawalle's House Over Zamfara Supreme Court Victory / INEC, APC Set For Showdown Today Over Zamfara Candidates’ List (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by khalifjgusau(m): 5:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
ABUJA – Foremost activist and co-founder of the Bring Back Our Girls Movement, Aisha Yesufu has taken a swipe at President Muhammadu Buhari over his handling of the recent spate of killings in Zamfara state, North-West Nigeria.

Aisha in a minute and 43 seconds video recording made available to our correspondent accused the President of playing the ostrich and doing too little to curtail the senseless killings going on in some parts of the country.

Questioning the rationale for replacing President Goodluck Jonathan with the incumbent, the fiery activist said the same missteps of the immediate past President are today being replicated by the All Progressives Congress, APC-led administration.

She said: “President Muhammadu Buhari, what kind of a leader are you, what kind of an insensitive leader are you? People are dying in Zamfara and it seems you don’t care. You are supposed to be the Commander-in-Chief, the President of this country. Everything about security is centrally in your hands and yet, you are doing nothing.”

She noted that rather demonstrate sufficient commitment to the protection of lives, Mr. President has been fixated on his re-election bid; a development she described as unfortunate.

“Your election is what matters to you; re-election is what your business is. The fact that Zamfara has turned to a place where state burial is being done almost everyday means nothing to you.

“Why then did we vote out the last administration of President Goodluck Jonathan? Was it not about the same insecurity? Was it not because of their insensitivity to the security challenges in the land? Then you came on and you are doing the same thing,” she added.

That said, the activist said at 76, the first citizen ought to realize that material things should no longer be the focus of his interest, saying, “At your age, your 76 years of age, you still don’t know that this world mean nothing.

“Nigeria gave you everything but you have denied the people of Nigeria all the things that make you what you are today.

“If the insecurity we have today was during your time and the people who were leaders did nothing, I don’t think you will be here today as a President.”

While calling for a new approach in the fight against insurgency, Aisha said Mr. President’s “lack of competence,” is killing a nation that gave him a lot in life.

Zamfara which has witnessed spates of killings in recent times was on Monday in the news yet again as scores of lives were reportedly lost to the activities of some yet to be identified gunmen.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/aisha-attacks-buhari-over-zamfara-killings/

20 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Righteousness89(m): 5:21pm On Dec 25, 2018
Am Tired of Talking n Complaing of Buhari! Buhari!

Just So Eager for Next Year! can't Wait to send him to His Hometown in Daura!

140 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by xelly: 5:26pm On Dec 25, 2018
Talking to a log. In any case, SAI BUHARI.

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Nobody: 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2018
I am sorry to say, happenings in the country suggest Buhari is bereft of ideas

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by KwoiZabo(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
I am not in anyway campaigning for Atiku the way I did for GEJ in 2015. I will just quietly go to the polls and vote for him on election day because there are more than enough people feeling the heat of this govt more than me.

118 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by nnachukz(m): 5:38pm On Dec 25, 2018
I thought the first lady was at it again. I know most who opened this thread, had the same thought in mind.
I know for sure, the killing will directly or indirectly touch all Zombies. It is just a matter of time. Go and mark this somewhere.
There is no way they will support this man that has shown through his actions that he gives no fucck about these killings and reap something different.
Children under Buhari's care can't be killed like Chickens and he will be frowning instead of acting and one foool will be shouting Sai Baba.
Common accident by his son, the security aid was relieved of his duty and sent back to base but to Nigerians, it is always lip service.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by khalifjgusau(m): 5:39pm On Dec 25, 2018
xelly:
Talking to a log. In any case, SAI BUHARI.

Come to Zamfara and repeat 'SAI BUHARI' and see what happen...

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Omeokachie: 5:41pm On Dec 25, 2018
Sai barber

Mai Gasket

Sai Caburator

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by xelly: 5:42pm On Dec 25, 2018
khalifjgusau:
Come to Zamfara and repeat 'SAI BUHARI' and see what happen...

Sarcasm bro. To those who want to continue to suffer, Sai Buhari.

I am a no fan of a failure.

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by CodeTemplar: 5:48pm On Dec 25, 2018
And what is their hisbah doing about it? if we can have two constitutions in some states then let both armed forces of these law system be active since they scared away non-muslims from that state.
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Does Buhari/APC still deserves a second term? Zamfara people let's hear your opinion.

12 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Timatayo1: 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
Brainless President he knows nothing

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Shookonekilla: 5:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
Buhari is a plague that fits Nigerians

After all you still see some who collect a pitiful allowance here shouting sai buhari

Let's hope they can have sense to still vote him out next year after collecting his money just like was done to the ineffectual buffoon

Then in fours years time if the next president doesn't do well vote him out also

It's not.rocket science

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Maxymilliano(m): 6:00pm On Dec 25, 2018
Senator Shehu Sani

Mourning & funerals has become part of the daily lives of the people of Zamfara & Birnin Gwari. Because of the frequency of killings, The FG & States have ran out of condemnations & sending condolences to the families of the victims, the Press too no more treat it as a cover story

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by khalifjgusau(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Racoon:
Does Buhari/APC still deserves a second term? Zamfara people let's hear your opinion.
We have since rejected Buhari in Zamfara due to his inability to end the daily killings and kidnapping in the state. I personally campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015, likewise most Zamfara people, the same Buhari betrayed our support and neglected our people. Zamfara peoples are killed on daily basis, their property destroyed and forced to seek asylum in neighboring Katsina state. Both the state and federal government were culpable in this our present predicament. We have so far teach a good lesson to our governor by not allowing him to impose candidate in the state, we are waiting for the president Buhari to revolt him through the ballot box and therefore decided to vote for Atiku to pay Buhari back to his I don't care attitude for the security challenge in the state...

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by tunjijones(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Is she referring to buhari or jubril?

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by helinues: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
She should have contested for the presidential sit like Obi..
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Richdad50(m): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2018
Becoming a cliche. People like you do not have PVC.
All talk no action.

#Richdad
Righteousness89:

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Boyooosa(m): 7:18am On Dec 26, 2018
Me I'm with this woman on this o, most especially if her stand is not politically (or otherwise) motivated...
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:20am On Dec 26, 2018
I never knew say the Christians in my area are this stingy. Not even a bowl of rice despite dem don finish me with sweet smell of fried meat cry

3 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Ruddyman(m): 7:21am On Dec 26, 2018
hmmmmmm
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by emmabest2000(m): 7:22am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Princedapace(m): 7:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Righteousness89:

Bros, they will rig the election and they will win. Pdp is not doing enough regarding the rigging..

The tradermoni and the VP door to door plus the security plans are all part of the rigging..

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by ubaobi: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2018
KwoiZabo:
I am not in anyway campaigning for Atiku the way I did for GEJ in 2015. I will just quietly go to the polls and vote for him on election day because there are more than enough people feeling the heat of this govt more than me.

I ve come to discover that the problem of this country is not the leaders but the people, you d be surprised that with all the glaring facts about the failure of this government, we still have people chanting Sai baba all over the place. Truth is Nigerian people support candidates based on ethnic and religious sentiments and not based on a critical review of the candidate's performance. same happened in 2015,same will happen this year. I don't see the ruling party losing the election and I don't really care.
Let the suffering continue, we deserve it.

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by Gossiplover: 7:23am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari sef no dey try

8 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by BruncleZuma: 7:24am On Dec 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by arabbunkum: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
PMB is an ineffectual nincompoop.

9 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by franchasng: 7:28am On Dec 26, 2018
I am sick and tired of complaining about the materialistic, money-loving, power-mongering old man called Buhari!

Buhari organized coup in 1983 just to become President and have access to free Nigerian crude oil money and power!

IBB & Dasuki denied him that his greedy desire, he went about crying on national TV after he lost each Presidential election like he cared about Nigerians, Nigerians didn't know he was crying for his pocket and inability to become President to enable him loot and tour the world with Nigeria's money!

A so called man of integrity at 76, who swore and promised to rule for only 4 years, but haven tasted Niger Delta crude oil free money and power, he even wish to become Nigeria's life President like Mugabe, yet some gullible Nigerians, especially Yorubas still praise him and call him man of integrity just because they want their son Osinbajo to become President in 2023, so for that, they don't care if Buhari burn down the whole Nigeria so long as he would hand over to a Yoruba man, Nigeria can burn to ashes angry

God and nature are watching you all angry angry

14 Likes

Re: Aisha Attacks Buhari Over Zamfara Killings by nnaeyes6: 7:30am On Dec 26, 2018
Buhari, the Herod of our time

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adamawa REC: PDP Agent, Idi Hong Calls For Hudu Ari's Arrest / Suspected Boko Haram Member Feigns Madness, Narrowly Escapes Arrest In Yobe / Why Buhari Is Determined That APC Wins Ondo Guber Poll

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.