Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day (840 Views)

Edo Youths Converge At A Hotel To Chill On Christmas (Video) / Nigeria Man Reach Out To Street Beggars On Christmas Day....photos / Obasanjo On Christmas Day Telling The Children Story In His Zoo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by Philipmems(m): 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2018
Oya village people make una gather oh, warri boy don show for the zanga. I say make una friend better girl you no gree no be im I come locate one when dey spoil me silly (and me they spoil am for every dept grin tongue). My Bae for life surprised me with these amazing gifts for Christmas and frankly I am still shocked at the extent she went to show how much she cares about me and for this you will forever have a place in my heart. Ij 4 lyf luv ya.

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by Philipmems(m): 5:54pm On Dec 25, 2018
Pepper them gang

Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by HerCuteness(f): 5:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
awww nice
Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by decatalyst(m): 6:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
Philipmems:
Oya village people make una gather oh, warri boy don show for the zanga. I say make una friend better girl you no gree no be im I come locate one when dey spoil me silly (and me they spoil am for every dept grin tongue). My Bae for life surprised me with these amazing gifts for Christmas and frankly I am still shocked at the extent she went to show how much she cares about me and for this you will forever have a place in my heart. Ij 4 lyf luv ya.

You mean a woman bought all these for you?

Please cherish her cause she seems to love you from her very heart.

I wish both of you a wonderful love life together and may the union lead to a blissful marriage.

May I find love in the new year too. Amen cool

2 Likes

Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by decatalyst(m): 6:46pm On Dec 25, 2018
HerCuteness:
awww nice

Yeah...take a cue and treat your man right wink

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by Anotii(m): 6:47pm On Dec 25, 2018
Am jealous
Re: Check Out The Gifts My Girlfriend Got For Me On Christmas Day by 9japrof(m): 6:44am On Dec 26, 2018
You see this your babe no get naija orientation, very few in Nigeria can do this, they believe forking you is enough gifting, but here we are your babe being among the few, maybe she knows you are a shoe freak... God bless her soul.

please do cherish her, let the chop and throway spirit inherent in boys stay far far away from you, if you break her heart and leave her in her low moments, this sweet girl you see here will develop a heart cold as a freezer and Na thunder Na e go fire you grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Man Grabbed His Woman Butt In A Lovely Pre-wedding Pictures. / Cloud Form Angry Human Face In The Sky In Australia / Before You Have Any Ceremony In The East Read This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.