Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

"What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa (34809 Views)

Independence: Facts Don’t Lie, Atiku Replies Buhari On Performance / Atiku Replies Nnamdi Kanu: I Am Not From Cameroon / Atiku Replies Buhari Organisation, Says President’s Camp Now Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by luizpippo(m): 10:09am On Dec 26, 2018
StOla:
Atiku, what were you previously doing in America such that you even owned a mansion there that was recently put up for sale?

Why are you suddenly afraid of the same America you used as a base with your mistress and later wife, Jennifer Douglas?

Suddenly you do not like America anymore, but your supporters and presidential campaign officers previously boasted that you had applied for USA Visa.

Is it that you did not get assurances that you will not be arrested the moment you step onto the soil of USA, being already indicted there for corruption and money laundering?

You have not answered his question rather you are asking some foolish past questions.

What will he go there to do?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by sugarcoatedhoni: 10:10am On Dec 26, 2018
fyneguy:

Did he apply for Visa and was refused?

''What if'' is a way to excuse him. He should apply for visa and go. It is as simple as that.

Yes he applied for visa and was refused due to administrative reasons.

You can read up the interview

Atiku said it clearly

But doesn't it also baffle you that some Nigerians held a protest at the US Embassy in Abuja with huge banners urging them not to grant Atiku visa? The pictures are a click away

If you have proper dirt on Atiku, bring it but not this one you are struggling with
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by maisauki: 10:11am On Dec 26, 2018
Pls let us donate flight money to atiku ...0035850202
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by luizpippo(m): 10:12am On Dec 26, 2018
REDshouse:
And America is our Highest purchaser of Oil and their currency we use as benchmark for our budget and he did not want to go cos he is a Big thief
Lwkmd, so he should go there as what?

To tell them he came to negotiate oil production quota as Incoming president? You should know that that only concerns him if he becomes the president and if he mistakenly does, that presidency confers immunity on him
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by luizpippo(m): 10:14am On Dec 26, 2018
Afamed:

Keep quiet and stop promoting mediocrity
A
And travelling to America as a benchmark for presidential campaign isn't mediocrity.

Don't you guys ever think?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Sambaby7640: 10:21am On Dec 26, 2018
decub:
What's this flux about Atiku going to America. Is he an American? When has travelling to America become an achievement in Nigeria? Did Buhari get warm welcome the last time he visited this same America. Haba!
Dude we depend on America and their dollar for almost everything international we do including buying and selling Also out reserve fund is in dollars. So we doomed as a nation if America don't support us or or our leader. America also buys our crude oil the most of nations
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by kingjoe(m): 10:36am On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America

PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain
America visa

PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November

Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

They want to give us a fugitive that will be busy hiding from interpol as president.

you guys should stop all these trash.these politicians are one and same.atiku that contested under APC. just left few months ago.has now turned to a criminal. if he committed any crime. he can't hide in Nigeria.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 10:37am On Dec 26, 2018
Atiku will rather visit Somalia than the United States.

He knows that law enforcement agencies in the US cannot wait to lay their hands on him and end this nonsense that has thrived so long.

Atiku's partners are still suffering while the major thief dares to contest at the presidential election. Nigeria, we hail thee!!!

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by luizpippo(m): 10:38am On Dec 26, 2018
Kaycee9242:
U won't go to America but u want to fight corruption, keep deceiving urself and ur foolish followers
I thought we had an extradition treaty with UK and US. Ask US to help coerce UK to extradite Diezani in exchange for delivering Atiku as a peace offering to them.
Or is it that difficult for your integrity god to do?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by hush15: 10:39am On Dec 26, 2018
StOla:
Atiku, what were you previously doing in America such that you even owned a mansion there that was recently put up for sale?

Why are you suddenly afraid of the same America you used as a base with your mistress and later wife, Jennifer Douglas?

Suddenly you do not like America anymore, but your supporters and presidential campaign officers previously boasted that you had applied for USA Visa.

Is it that you did not get assurances that you will not be arrested the moment you step onto the soil of USA, being already indicted there for corruption and money laundering?

I still dont understand this america issue. Why does he need to go to america? honestly for what?? to prove nothing. Are nigerians telling me the way the judge their leaders is by visiting america? Bola Tinubu who has drug related issue in America nko? Gbajamila who has bad records there nko? Those that have crimes there nko? how has it helped our motherland? Mind you, there many ordinary nigerians who are also on some years ban or life ban, if its that relevant, they shouldnt be in nigeria or have anything to do with us then. Runtown is on ban too. We are not looking in the right direction cos if we are, whether someone is america complaint wouldnt be our worry.

Neway, buhari that is all the country-in-the-world complaint, what has he done for this nation except travel at our expense to go and insult us and use our hard earned money to heal himself and be rich cos each time he travels, the estacodes that he collects is enough to feed so many families. Its a legitimate form of fraud.....
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by WaffenSS(m): 10:39am On Dec 26, 2018
Agritech:
What FBI would do to Atiku if he steps foot in America.

Nice one

If I had ONE million dollars, I'd give you TWO million dollars.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by onubijoe(m): 10:42am On Dec 26, 2018
What is the interest of APC supporters for Atiku going to America? Atiku is not the type that wasted money on useless journey

StOla:

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 10:43am On Dec 26, 2018
kingjoe:
you guys should stop all these trash.these politicians are one and same.atiku that contested under APC. just left few months ago.has now turned to a criminal. if he committed any crime. he can't hide in Nigeria.

He never contested under APC. He was simply used and dumped. No one will want to include Atiku in governance, except PDP, the party of thieves.

And who told you that a thief wanted in country A can't hide in country B?

Why has he avoided the United States all these years in spite of running an American-styled university
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by kanubiafra: 10:45am On Dec 26, 2018
Afamed:
Keep quiet, fugitive supporter
slowpoke answer the questions
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by cmikel: 10:47am On Dec 26, 2018
Sirjamo:
PDP in October : Atiku will soon visit America

PDP in early November: Atiku has obtain
America visa

PDP in mid November: Atiku will go to America by the end of November

Atiku in late December: What will I go and do in America?

Nigerians, do you see why we are saying that we can't give our country to these people again?

Will going to America solve Nigerian problem.

We even need a president that is banned from entering all western States so that they can concentrate on developing there own country.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
onubijoe:
What is the interest of APC supporters for Atiku going to America? Atiku is not the that wasted money on useless journey

Yet he ran to Dubai, threw dollars around in the PDP primary, etcetera.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48am On Dec 26, 2018
kingjoe:
He contested in the primary, just like any other Nigerian who has the constitutional right to do so, but he was roundly defeated because APC knew he has too many skeletons in his cupboard.

Bro let's be frank, PDP got it all wrong this time around
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 10:50am On Dec 26, 2018
cmikel:

Will going to America solve Nigerian problem.

We even need a president that is banned from entering all western States so that they can concentrate on developing there own country.

Oh, really?

How do you develop your country without associating with developed countries?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by WaffenSS(m): 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
damola1:
Atiku is part of the problem. He ruled with criminal obj for 8years. They had a unique opportunity to make Nigeria great seeing that it was our first chance at democracy.

But.NO. They not only bribed the NASS but strangled the economy.

Buhari is 1001% better than Atiku.

But sowore is young vibrant player is 1000000% better than both of them

No one had the best shot at lifting Nigeria out of its quagmire like OBJ and Atiku. They had local and international sentiments and support, we'd just come out of a military dictatorship, oil was riding high, debts were forgiven.

But what did the infamous duo do? They opened public accounts to everyone in PDP, they sold off half of Nigeria to themselves via Transcorp, and in the end there was nothing on ground after 8 years.

Yet the duo has the temerity to blame other administrations and accuse them of failure.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by artofseduction: 10:51am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

And why haven't the US ask Nigeria government to extradite him since they want to jail him?

last time u people said he was banned from entering America.

My question is how do you ban a thief you want to catch.

Buhari too was banned, he is only allowed into America because of his Diplomatic immunity.

Runtown too is also banned.

So what d Bleep re u gullibles talking about?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:53am On Dec 26, 2018
Jahwinaboy:
I agree of course it started before now but demonizing GEJ, not being transparent enough to Nigerians, bloodletting and tribalism is overshadowing his govt. We wanted all round corruption fight not being selective

GEJ was a failure, period; a view shared even by the international community and in contrast with the Buhari administration.

The media controls/influence most of what you read, how you think and even the way you perceive most things; right now the Nigerian media is owned and being controlled by the opposition who are largely corrupt; what you see as selective targeting is by and large corruption fighting back using the media as its tool.

Ok, lets even assume they are right, that the fight against corruption is indeed selective; shouldn't the important consideration that should immediately come to our minds be whether those being accused innocent or had they actually committed the crime as charged?

If not, then where is the problem; as long as those involved are not innocent then let every administration do its own selected fight - at the end it is Nigerians that would benefit because every potential looter would subsequently be scared of future persecution.

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by ehinmowo: 11:00am On Dec 26, 2018
FOLYKAZE:

There is an allegation against Atiku that he gave bribe and laundered into USA from foreign country.

EFCC jurisdiction is to monitor financial crime offence done within Nigeria territory. I dont think they have business with financial crimes in Philippines or Cuba. So since Atiku perpetrated his crime in US territory, he has to submit himself in and proof his innocence.

And stop making yourself appear like a fool. There is nothing Buhari can do if the offense took place in another country.

What stops EFCC for arresting send him to US?
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by BluntBoy(m): 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
hush15:

I still dont understand this america issue. Why does he need to go to america? honestly for what?? to prove nothing. Are nigerians telling me the way the judge their leaders is by visiting america? Bola Tinubu who has drug related issue in America nko? Gbajamila who has bad records there nko? Those that have crimes there nko? how has it helped our motherland? Mind you, there many ordinary nigerians who are also on some years ban or life ban, if its that relevant, they shouldnt be in nigeria or have anything to do with us then. Runtown is on ban too. We are not looking in the right direction cos if we are, whether someone is america complaint wouldnt be our worry.

Neway, buhari that is all the country-in-the-world complaint, what has he done for this nation except travel at our expense to go and insult us and use our hard earned money to heal himself and be rich cos each time he travels, the estacodes that he collects is enough to feed so many families. Its a legitimate form of fraud.....

Tinubu does not have any drug-related issues in the United States.

Was it not the same United States that granted Tinubu political asylum during the Abacha era?

How can a man with drug-related issues in the United States be granted political asylum by the same United States?

You people should get your facts right. Tinubu does not have drug-related issues in the United States.

2 Likes

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Bakrabas: 11:11am On Dec 26, 2018
What if you were the president and there's World Leaders Summit or United Nations Conference in the U. S of A
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by youngdopeboy: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2018
God will not forgive me if I vote Atiku........ God forbid!!!!! 4+4 BABA CARRY GO

1 Like

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by hanymasahun: 11:21am On Dec 26, 2018
What did u went to do in dubai
rubbish
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by maasoap(m): 11:27am On Dec 26, 2018
zombieTRACKER:
cheesy cheesy cheesy

I tire oh

Did Atiku tell you people that he's contesting for United States presidency??...

There is only one Ajala in the country
He's a dullard who owns 150 cows for twenty years

Agritech:
What FBI would do to Atiku if he steps foot in America.

Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Hassan88(m): 11:28am On Dec 26, 2018
Mentcee:
His opponent is a silly goat.

If you know you know.

Press like if you know.

I don't know ooo but what I know is that you were conceived from a watery sperm...
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by hushpapi(m): 11:35am On Dec 26, 2018
If he can’t go to America now and when he become a president who is gonna represent Nigeria in world summit. What if any summit is taking place inside America where world leaders are to represent.

Oga is better to leave our dullard for us than to waste our time with one oloriburuku persojn

Osagyefo98:
Nice reply

If I have no business in kano, why am I going there.

Reasoning and understanding has eiuded Africans except south africans.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by Beetobee(f): 11:43am On Dec 26, 2018
Bobo, you want our votes shey? Then come to us without any skeletons in your closet.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by mechanics(m): 11:44am On Dec 26, 2018
hahahaha.
Re: "What Will I Go And Do In America?" Atiku Replies Voahausa by exlink10(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2018
You guys in this Nairaland should at least be objective and reason with your head before you comment on this platform not reasoning with your anus.

Nigeria and USA have laws and also have extradition laws. Which means, if you commit crime on either country you can be extradited to the country were u committed the crime and be prosecuted.

If one is indicted on a case, it simply means he is accused of being involved in that particular case but without any substantiating evidence, their is no case to answer. If he had a case to answer, they would have extradited him for a long time.

Yes he maybe skeptical and apprehensive of visiting the States for now, not knowing if there is plausible case that can get him arrested or detained and knowing who Buhari and APC are, they can do and undo, is then better for him to stay back in naija and avoid States for now.

The man has nothing to prove to Nigerians honestly, cuz every average Nigerian and Nigeria politician is a criminal, depends on how you are stealing your own. Tell your self whatever you want to, you know this is an undeniable truth.

Your Yoruba god, Tinubu, Obasanjo etc na the same
Buhari, Amechi, Abba, Babachir - Make i no even go their.
Ibori nko - birds of same feather
Orji Kalu, T.A. Orji, Ikpeazu, Rochas.. All of them na the same

should I go on?

So make una free the man abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Presidential Candidates Back Suspension Of Onnoghen / Lot Of People Migrated From The SE Just To Vote In Lagos - Lagos INEC REC. / APC Presidential Rally In Ondo (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.