Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

merry christmas - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / merry christmas (574 Views)

Obaseki Commissions Merry Ehanire Hospital, Recommits To Making Edo A Hub For Me / Merry Christmas | Yocan Cubex Giveaway / Wishing You a Very Merry Christmas From Massage Dome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:17pm On Dec 25, 2018
nothing has changed with Nigerians.
i pasted same content on an international doctors forums and i am amazed the response i got in less than 20 minutes of posting.
no ''self acclaimed PA demanding money on behalf of doctors"..

...it is well with NIgeria.
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
Re: merry christmas by dajoaneke(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
You have

Conjugwa Obrigaga

Please don't ask me what it means, just drink water and sleep, you will be fine. grin
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:25pm On Dec 25, 2018
please guys help me tag any medical professional on nairaland please.

cc @dominique @Sissy3
Re: merry christmas by nigeriancritic1(m): 9:35pm On Dec 25, 2018
Gastritis. A form of gatsro-intestinal infection. Ranitidine is prescribed in some form of ulcerations. Follow the medication though incomplete.
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
nigeriancritic1:
Gastritis. A form of gatsro-intestinal infection. Ranitidine is prescribed in some form of ulcerations. Follow the medication though incomplete.

ok thanks
Re: merry christmas by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 25, 2018
angry

Disclaimer: I am not a Doctor and neither am I speaking for Doctors but truly why do you think they are called Doctors?

Do you think it took them years to study Medicine and come and dish out practical advise on Internet forums without even as much as consultancy fee??

Dont be surprised that you would not get any reasonable replies here, except God willing a person has mercy on you.

The time you used to type all these akwukwo you for trek go the nearest clinic or even white painted pharmacy.

Nurse would explain to you sef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: merry christmas by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 25, 2018
dajoaneke:
You have

Conjugwa Obrigaga

Please don't ask me what it means, just drink water and sleep, you will be fine. grin

Come. How much should I pay you for your brain.

All these empty brains e go fit to do ritual.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 25, 2018
NoGender:
angry

Disclaimer: I am not a Doctor and neither am I speaking for Doctors but truly why do you think they are called Doctors?

Do you think it took them years to study Medicine and come and dish out practical advise on Internet forums without even as much as consultancy fee??

Dont be surprised that you would not get any reasonable replies there, except God willing a persom has mercy on you.

The time you used to type all these akwukwo you for trek go the nearest clinic or even white painted pharmacy.

Nurse would explain to you sef.

but why is there a Health Section. there are sections on here of DENTIST and ophthalmologist and many have you creating topics and asking people to ask them for any help.

i called the attention of medical personells, you are not one so why do you want to tarnish my topic. this is very imprudent of you and i humbly request you take down your post
Re: merry christmas by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
tonididdy:

but why is there a Health Section. there are sections on here of DENTIST and ophthalmologist and many have you creating topics and asking people to ask them for any help.

i called the attention of medical personells, you are not one so why do you want to tarnish my topic. this is very imprudent of you and i humbly request you take down your post

Im very sorry if i have caused you any inconveniences. I just thought to advise you, instead of wasting your time here, go to the nearest pharmacy or local clinic.
Besides my comment would not stop any willing individual from helping.
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 25, 2018
thanks all for viewing
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 9:56pm On Dec 25, 2018
NoGender:

Im very sorry if i have caused you any inconveniences. Unfortunately I cannot delete my comment. I just thought to advise you, instead of wasting your time here, go to the nearest pharmacy or local clinic.
Besides my comment would not stop any willing individual from helping.
be it unto yourself as you wish.
Re: merry christmas by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2018
tonididdy:

be it unto yourself as you wish.

Dear God. Bless your son seeking on my behalf.

I wish long life and prosperity.

cry
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 10:14pm On Dec 25, 2018
NoGender:

Dear God. Bless your son seeking on my behalf.

I wish long life and prosperity.

cry
undecided
Re: merry christmas by tolugar: 10:20pm On Dec 25, 2018
tonididdy:
thanks all for viewing

Google gastritis.

The drugs will make you feel good

But take plenty of water always.

If it's here they will not give you no 3 even if it's film coated.

If you don't have relief after 5days, then go to the gov. Hospital or anyother hospital.

No cause for alarm. Good luck
Re: merry christmas by tonididdy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 25, 2018
tolugar:

Google gastritis.

The drugs will make you feel good

But take plenty of water always.

If it's here they will not give you no 3 even if it's film coated.

If you don't have relief after 5days, then go to the gov. Hospital or anyother hospital.

No cause for alarm. Good luck
thanks brother
Re: merry christmas by dajoaneke(m): 11:09am On Dec 26, 2018
NoGender:

Come. How much should I pay you for your brain.

All these empty brains e go fit to do ritual.
Thank God for that. Go and meet the doctor that wrote it to explain. Your functional brain didn't tell you that did it?

No true Dr will give you this information over the internet. It's unprofessional.
Re: merry christmas by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 26, 2018
dajoaneke:

Thank God for that. Go and meet the doctor that wrote it to explain. Your functional brain didn't tell you that did it?

No true Dr will give you this information over the internet. It's unprofessional.

Im yet to understand why you tagged me for this comment. Like am i the poster??

(1) (Reply)

What Causes Change Of Skin Under Breast / Hypertension (high Blood Pressure)........a Silent Killer / See How Open Defecation May Affect Your Child’s Height — Experts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.