Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,540 members, 7,837,078 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content (809 Views)

I Need An Adsense To Buy. / Can I Monetize A Nude Photo And Video Blog With Adsens / Six Best Ways To Monetize A Blog Without Pasting Ads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by messi042: 10:19pm On Dec 25, 2018
happy xmass nairalanders, we pray for God's blessing in abundant in the year 2019, so please i just won a huge amount money on sunday from bet9ja, so i want to start an online business which after so many time of making research i came up with an idea to start an online USER GENERATED CONTENT forum like nairaland, (will not gave any content relates to adult or gambling, Infant, any content that is not allowed by google AdSense. but my question is DOES ADSENSE AKKOW US TO MONETIZE A USER GENERATED CONTENT WITH THEM? if no, which ad network would you recommend me to use? please i need an answer to this as soon as possible, also if you can design a website like this just drop you watsapp number
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by Cyberleets: 10:52pm On Dec 25, 2018
Adsense will work on ur site..

Do u know that I applied for Adsense with my hacking forum and I was approved in 2 days.. I was shocked.

So urs won't even be a problem...go for it bro
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by Bigboy289(m): 10:59pm On Dec 25, 2018
It depends on your luck
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by messi042: 7:31am On Dec 26, 2018
Cyberleets:
Adsense will work on ur site..

Do u know that I applied for Adsense with my hacking forum and I was approved in 2 days.. I was shocked.

So urs won't even be a problem...go for it bro
wow! thank you bro
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by ElRapido: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2018
messi042:
happy xmass nairalanders, we pray for God's blessing in abundant in the year 2019, so please i just won a huge amount money on sunday from bet9ja, so i want to start an online business which after so many time of making research i came up with an idea to start an online USER GENERATED CONTENT forum like nairaland, (will not gave any content relates to adult or gambling, Infant, any content that is not allowed by google AdSense. but my question is DOES ADSENSE AKKOW US TO MONETIZE A USER GENERATED CONTENT WITH THEM? if no, which ad network would you recommend me to use? please i need an answer to this as soon as possible, also if you can design a website like this just drop you watsapp number

Bro how did you win big on bet9ja?
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by Premiumwriter: 12:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
ElRapido:

Bro how did you win big on bet9ja?
na luck na.

Question should be; "bro how big did you win from bet9ja?"
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 26, 2018
messi042:
Getting approved for Adsense is one thing, and staying so will be a herculean task, as contents generated by users would be hard to moderate. It will be futile to rely solely on Adsense to monetize a forum, better have some other options in case something goes wrong! cool
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by 1stNumeroUno: 3:52pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrinceOgun:
Yes very possible I designed a community forum like this for a client and he applied and got approved for adsense

Sup, can you help design a forum?
Re: Can I Use Adsense To Monetize A User Generated Content by 1stNumeroUno: 7:51pm On Dec 26, 2018
PrinceOgun:

Yes bro

Shoot me a mail pacificnetng@gmail.com

Mail sent.

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Earn Money From My Facebook Page / Must Read Important Updates For All Bloggers On Platform About G+ / Learn How To Design A Pro Website Without Coding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.